• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural small revision

It's about Jack Kline and Michael.

Michael's page states that he is "Stronger than Lucifer with Jack's Grace." It's true that Michael evenly matched Lucifer during the fight, but he was nowhere near as powerful as Lucifer since Lucifer could kill Archangels without a blade, and the only reason Michael managed to kill Lucifer was because of a third party involvement (Sam). Should it be changed to something like "Held his own against Lucifer with Jack's grace, though was eventually overpowered"?

Jack using Enochian Magic is a solid 3-A now. Should it be changed to At least 3-B, likely 3-A via Enochian Magic? According to the Supernatural wikia, Jack using Enochian Magic was far weaker than his past 3-A self (with his grace).

There's also an issue with Lucifer's page. Lucifer is 3-B, possibly 3-A, but he would also be a solid 3-A with Jack's grace since Jack himself is 3-A.

ArgosaxDespair said:
There's also an issue with Lucifer's page. Lucifer is 3-B, possibly 3-A, but he would also be a solid 3-A with Jack's grace since Jack himself is 3-A.
I agre more or less. I think there should be a key with true vessel and imperfect vessel. Perfect Vessel being a solid 3-A can work.

I do know the current tier come from the upscaling Glythur (Supernatural) and his wife.

I would recommanded contacting Kepekley23 since he is the most active evaluating staff that is a supporters of the verse that I know.

While Lucifer was able to overpower Michael, Michael was still able to overcome the smiting that Lucifer tried to use on him, so I'm not sure if he was really far more powerful. However alternate Michael also stated that he could remake the universe in a matter of days.

That being paired with the fact that Dean said that Michael could destroy the universe, I'd put Lucifer with Jack's grace slightly above Michael. At least 3-A with Jack's grace.

Nico-v11 said:
Do you mean 3-B for his second key?
That's the idea:

3-A - normal Jack with his grace

At least 9-A physically, possibly higher after losing his grace

At least 3-B, possibly/likely 3-A via Enochian Magic

3-A after regaining his power and escaping the Ma'lak Box (Stronger than before, the Winchesters suggest that he leveled up)

DarkHunter89 said:
While Lucifer was able to overpower Michael, Michael was still able to overcome the smiting that Lucifer tried to use on him, so I'm not sure if he was really far more powerful. However alternate Michael also stated that he could remake the universe in a matter of days.

That being paired with the fact that Dean said that Michael could destroy the universe, I'd put Lucifer with Jack's grace slightly above Michael. At least 3-A with Jack's grace.
I agree. Like Elizhaa said, 3-A can work for both Michael and Lucifer, the key for perfect vessel could make that work.

ArgosaxDespair said:
DarkHunter89 said:

I agree. Like Elizhaa said, 3-A can work for both Michael and Lucifer, the key for perfect vessel could make that work.
Who can exactly edit the page? The guy who does it should write something like "3-A when using their true vessels".

Who can exactly edit the page? The guy who does it should write something like "3-A when using their true vessels".

I asked Matthew Schroeder and Kepekley23 a few days ago but got no response yet. You can try contacting them. We need more input before changing it.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Who can exactly edit the page? The guy who does it should write something like "3-A when using their true vessels". I asked Matthew Schroeder and Kepekley23 a few days ago but got no response yet. You can try contacting them. We need more input before changing it.
How can I contact them?

Back