• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades hax to supernatural god tiers

Just letting you know that I'm not a good English speaker so if anything seems strange in my writing I apologize in advance

Chuck created the narrative of the supernatural and the only reason he had a book of death was because he was part of the story.

thing the darkness and shadow didn't do that they must have aspectco type 5 in their NEP to not exist in the natural story/narrative

god created the sky which is a place where string theory exists so he should have quantum level matter manipulation in his profile and that of darkness and shadow as well ( I didn't find the scene on YouTube but it's in episode 16 of season 5 )

jack became a bomb that was going to explode and kill god and darkness which are type 1 concepts that rule the universe, jack and void regenerated from explosion, this should give high-god regeneration for them

Sisyphus-1-1.jpg

you should call supporters

Back