• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a list of feats you can bring up that show him beyond that level normally?
Lucifer casually destroyed a sun. (I know Lucifer did this in hell, but it's the only scene where he made a real show of strength, other than that, he was constantly holding himself back)

And Lucifer has no anti-feat against this scaling. And that's the only logically valid scaling.

Also, the CRT that removed Lucifer's scaling on demons was implemented without enough staff votes, so it's invalid.

Where does he destroy the sun in the clip? He waves his hand and nothing shows the sun getting nuked, especially with the light still being there in the sky.

Where does he destroy the sun in the clip? He waves his hand and nothing shows the sun getting nuked, especially with the light still being there in the sky.
If you watch the scene carefully, when lucifer waves his hand and destroys everything, he disappears in the light that falls on the faces of the characters.

Also this is already used as scaling.

The fact this feat is tied to hell itself and not normally doesn’t help me be convinced in this argument, so I’m still agreeing with finepoint.

The fact this feat is tied to hell itself and not normally doesn’t help me be convinced in this argument, so I’m still agreeing with finepoint.
I have refuted all of Finepoint's arguments.

Finepoin's arguments were basically the previous rejection of Lucifer scaling to arrowverse demons and angels and lucifer's inability to open a steel door.

And as I said and showed before, this was not rejected and the door thing is PIS.

Last edited:
Why are you bumping? You have 3 staff votes. Everything we agreed to can be added to the pages

Why are you bumping? You have 3 staff votes. Everything we agreed to can be added to the pages
I'm bumping because there aren't enough votes for scaling.

What is your reason for disagree in scaling? You said you agreed with Finepoint's arguments, but I have already refuted those arguments.

You haven’t done a good job answering my questions at all, making me more inclined to side with finepoint. And again 3 staff have commented on the CRT and gave their points. The thread is practically done at this point and you can apply the changes that are accepted

You haven’t done a good job answering my questions at all, making me more inclined to side with finepoint. And again 3 staff have commented on the CRT and gave their points. The thread is practically done at this point and you can apply the changes that are accepted
You asked If there a list of feats you can bring up that show him beyond that level normally?, and I answered that neatly. Since it was in the OP, I didn't mention that during the Crisis, Constantine didn't have the power to go into purgatory, but Lucifer was able to do it casually.

Also, this question is unrelated to the scaling in the OP. The OP suggests scaling Archangels above Demons and Angels. If they had feats beyond that level, we would give them that level directly without scaling.

Also, you contradict yourself. You agree scaling when it comes to abilities, but you disagree when it comes to power. Also the OP suggested that arrowverse angels, like Manny, should be scaled comparable to average demons, and you rejected that too.

Additionally, Finepoint's arguments have already been refuted and are not valid. If you agree with Finepoint, you are saying that we need to bring the verse down to the human level.

Ok, and the fact you've not done any job of explaining to me how they're beyond human level when not in hell doesn't convince me of your arguments in the first place. I'm not entertaining this notion with you anymore, you have 3 staff input and grace has finished, so whatever's accepted goes to the pages.

Ok, and the fact you've not done any job of explaining to me how they're beyond human level when not in hell doesn't convince me of your arguments in the first place. I'm not entertaining this notion with you anymore, you have 3 staff input and grace has finished, so whatever's accepted goes to the pages.
I didn't understand from your question that you are asking how they are beyond human level when they are not in hell. It's my fault, I'm sorry. If you look at their profiles, you will see that they are already considered beyond the human level. You can also see a few scans from the OP that show they are beyond human level.

Another scan showing that they are beyond human level.

I think a most of this looks, ok. I don't follow these shows but besides the issues brought up by the others, I don't have much else to add.

I think a most of this looks, ok. I don't follow these shows but besides the issues brought up by the others, I don't have much else to add.
Do you agree with the OP? I've already refuted Finepoint's arguments and DarkDragonMedeus agrees with the OP, and if I'm not mistaken Theglassman12 also agrees with the OP.

Do you agree with the OP? I've already refuted Finepoint's arguments and DarkDragonMedeus agrees with the OP, and if I'm not mistaken Theglassman12 also agrees with the OP.
I was more so referring to some of the stuff Suigetsuhyugs mentioned in their first post. But more or less I think most of these additions in the OP are fine, I was just excluding anything others had a major issue with but I'll try and point out the abilities I myself had confusion on when I get the chance. Should be later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back