• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heat vision, ice breath, Regen already gives Super Boy Prime an advantage.

Since this is DBH Mr Satan he has an one shot worthy AP advantage (Almost Baseline vs Countless), What does Supes have to counter that?

Wait, are you saying Superboy Prime has almost basline with Mr. Satan at countless? I mean, Hercule kinda just outskills and one shots I think. This may be a bit of a stomp. If Superboy Prime's only arguable ways of winning are heat vision and ice breath, I don't think he actually has a strong chance of winning at all.

1-superboy is not scale to the baseline of 2B, superboy prime climbs to the time trapper who ****** all possible futures (although satan keeps shooting since dbh scales 12-18 times more than that)

2-the only wincon here is the rencot fist that does not use in character.

Honestly multiverse level mr satan is kinda one of the most fodder 2-B that currently exist. Thing is most 2-B have whole list of Hacks while satan has may void manipulation if you give him the benifite of the doubt about his qualification for god of distuction.

i know he is still fooder compared to other 2-B Characters , but its still kinda funny to see that he is that strong to begin with.

Back