• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I've been able to find both Superboy Prime and GT Goku each scale to 3 universes.

4808563-superboy_prime__byjorel__by_robertdarksentry-d99zy17.png
main-qimg-e5a7ef692f9ff545c8fd7ff013621ec7-pjlq

Goku vs Superboy Prime

Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku vs 2-C Superboy Prime. Goku starts in base. Speed is equalized.

Goku:

Superboy-Prime:

DBS Goku solos both:

The only thing I was able to find on it was that the higher ups of GT scale to 3 universes. Also, Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku is kinda 2-C.
Why did you go straight for the strongest version of him? It was pretty obvious that wouldn't end well

Again, the highest I was able to find GT Goku scaling to was 3 universes, even post negative-karma ball

Btw there's no version of GT Goku that makes this a fair matchup. His base form at the start of GT is significantly higher than his Super Saiyan 3 level from the Buu Saga which is >>>>>> 3 universes

Back