• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-Prime Upgrades - Also Spoilers Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypertime exists on a level above infinite universes in the Bleed. It is supposed to be a Higher-Dimensional level of time which includes all iterations of the DC Multiverse, Pre and Post-Crisis, as well as every comicbook DC ever released even those removed from continuity.

There are several interviews and articles where Grant Morrison explained hypertime and he uses analogies that illustrate this point.

Anyway, should Manhattan and TBWL really be considered as possibly 1-A, given that they can only match a weakened Perpetua within the multiverse?
This is an important point. I would personally prefer to adjust the two pages in question. A 1-A SBP is also ridiculous.

ye i honestly don't see how being an opposite to the crisis energy generated by 2-A to low 1-C events as being anywhere remotely close to give a character a possibly 1-A rating
honestly manhattan should have that removed from the profile and just add the conective energy as a furthur justification for his low 1-C rating

It was implied that Perpetua was at full power the moment when she fought against Diana powered with Dr Manhattan's energy. Is full power Perpetua really 1-A?

Prime is really a beast in DC. He's the one Superman that could actually do anything as long as he puts his mind to it.

I also find his durability way more impressive considering how he has never taken any fatal injury like ever.

It was implied that Perpetua was at full power the moment when she fought against Diana powered with Dr Manhattan's energy. Is full power Perpetua really 1-A?
No, what happened is that Wally absorbed Dr. Manhattan's power after Manhattan destroyed himself in the end of time. And then he fought Perpetua off-screen. And it was a close match with Wally losing, but Perpetua was left weakened.

No, what happened is that Wally absorbed Dr. Manhattan's power after Manhattan destroyed himself in the end of time. And then he fought Perpetua off-screen. And it was a close match with Wally losing, but Perpetua was left weakened.
It wasn't Wally that fought Perpetua but Wonder Woman. The Quintessence gathered the energy of Dr Manhattan and gave it to the Justice League in order to defeat Perpetua but they failed. Perpetua was left weakened after the battle indeed. Wally tried to fix the timeline but was attacked by the the Batman Who Laughs who used Perpetua's power to steal his Mobius Chair.

GH5ZrJbAWPYTmRLRX7CG0ON05EFb-WGCplkCUUs0p7YbB773SD9DXSSrYShByy9aqvR5yodWH6_MwIG_WNM1P8k6hINjuEbcBFz-2p2L75eZb4YSw4ZjxO-8NZVGxj4CkxNkclZ7Zg=s1600

h3Bcvn6rBjy3akOYXNTfH_9FN55goBIvbYRsqUrkm-u3e_7EaZpdNmG70NReg8OQtgQvFUkficqh6K9pBAux1_GdhXF2k6W7Dqnhdb5jHefCT_pSgrirkfrRrItQet20rXBu_LIb1Q=s1600
XJIp4ALu5e7ycnWh5L2TqIMU1PrzdmtNb2Swj9NIMUoTnbVtS1wGbtceQf5X1Qh9AcvXHMFThJcCggIDVJ_lva4DlcIbcwfVHHo3Pc0pGC6CwCxwOOChzxQCoJ2eBd6bgYe5BhJwFA=s1600

Last edited:
ye i honestly don't see how being an opposite to the crisis energy generated by 2-A to low 1-C events as being anywhere remotely close to give a character a possibly 1-A rating
honestly manhattan should have that removed from the profile and just add the conective energy as a furthur justification for his low 1-C rating
Agreed.

@Sera_EX @Matthew_Schroeder @Zensum @C2_of_Omegon @Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @Elizio33 @EmperorRorepme @Hykuu @LuciferDC099 @Newendigo

Would you be fine with if we remove "possibly 1-A" from Doctor Manhattan and The Batman Who Laughs?

Would you be fine with if we remove "possibly 1-A" from Doctor Manhattan and The Batman Who Laughs?
actually bathattan doesn't even have a possibly 1-A thing he just got a "at least low 1-C"
which is honestly what we should put as a rating for big boys in this crisis event

also i kinda wanted to bring up the whole prepetua and the monitor brother 1-A keys
i don't really think they qualifiy for 1-A much at all, while yes prepetua broke of parts of the over void to make the 3 brothers we just don't know how big those parts where, hell we treat the anti life equation as a low 1-C even though it is a part of the Source but we don't treat it as a 1-A being just because it is a part of a high 1-A being and them being a direct fragment of the Overvoid, is the main reason we treat them as 1-A with the 6th dimension being a dubiuse at best since superman a 3-D being knocked out the forger in the six dimension after a few sun deeps
also not treating them as 1-A beings in "true" forms would also explain away how the bathattan actually killed prepetua in the multiverse

I agree about getting rid of the 1-A ratings for Perpetua and her children, but do not know what we should replace them with.

Anyway, to start with, we should probably remove 1-A from Doctor Manhattan and add a Low 1-C key to Superboy Prime.

I agree about getting rid of the 1-A ratings for Perpetua and her children, but do not know what we should replace them with.

Anyway, to start with, we should probably remove 1-A from Doctor Manhattan and add a Low 1-C key to Superboy Prime.
eh low 1-C i guess since that is the feats they displayed in this crisis event with froger creating the sphear of the gods and the like

but yeah lets first do manhattan and prime

Well, they have been stated outright to be stronger in the 6th dimension and Overvoid than inside of the DC multiverse, and are also explicitly larger than said multiverse as a whole when outside of it.

Anyway, is somebody willing to edit Prime and Manhattan?

Can a wording with evidence be proposed? It would be easier to evaluate that. What Matt said about Hypertime should preferably be in a blog so we may use it, it can be little more than what he said+evidence.

also i kinda wanted to bring up the whole prepetua and the monitor brother 1-A keys
i don't really think they qualifiy for 1-A much at all, while yes prepetua broke of parts of the over void to make the 3 brothers we just don't know how big those parts where, hell we treat the anti life equation as a low 1-C even though it is a part of the Source but we don't treat it as a 1-A being just because it is a part of a high 1-A being and them being a direct fragment of the Overvoid, is the main reason we treat them as 1-A with the 6th dimension being a dubiuse at best since superman a 3-D being knocked out the forger in the six dimension after a few sun deeps
also not treating them as 1-A beings in "true" forms would also explain away how the bathattan actually killed prepetua in the multiverse
Isn't the main reason they are 1-A is because the 6th dimension is actually beyond the Source Wall itself?

Well, it is where the functions of the multiverse were designed at least.

At best, ''true form'' Perpetua should remain 1-A for now, as she created the triptych Multiverse as well as the fourth, fifth and the sixth dimensions. And she's part of the Hands.

So finally got updated to the last issue of Death Metal, and holy crap this just a mess.

About the main question of the thread, scaling Prime to the BK, I would say he should have a Stonewall scaling considering that while Batkek was unable to kill him, Superboy snuffed himself out with a final attack that only stopped Batkek for a while.

Wait why should Prime be considered a stonewall? It could be argued that the reason Batkek said he couldn't kill him was not because he couldn't but because of dc meta nonsense he knows Prime will get brought back sooner or later, the story is about Prime talking about how he's always getting dragged into this nonsense even when he tries to just leave after all. And even if Prime only temporarily stopped Batkek he still damaged and stalled a low 1-C, it still should be a low 1-C feat in the same way Pegasus Seiya hurting Hades is considered 2-C even if it didn't leave any lasting effects.

Prime gave himself the Superman chest scar though, so making him a stonewall doesn't seem appropriate.

Anyway, is somebody willing to update Doctor Manhattan, Superboy Prime, and possibly TBWL?

Plot inconsistency, or TBWL simply recovered rather quickly.

we don't really know yet when he actually fought prime since in the last 52 where batkek fights gold women the last 52 worlds are still in the sky while at the end of primes issue they where erased

I think that the Prime story simply happened right before the final issue of Death Metal, which has not come out quite yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back