• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-Prime Upgrades - Also Spoilers Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh batkek died from a red star lol, fodder confirmed. Interesting to note that batkek claimed he can kill the hands which are perpetua's species but I don't think it's anything higher than 1-c.

That sun was literally what comes beyond all of DC's history, at the end of all existence to absorb/engulf all universes, matter, and stories. It's essentially a narrative for the end of all existence.

The-end-of-everything.gif

yeah i honestly think we should down grade the hands to low 1-C(prepetua and the like included) i think the whole beyond space and time thing of the 6th dimension is the same fluff that got old living tribunal to 1-A

Considering they're resetting the whole Multiverse not just the local one (which includes stuff like the Monitor Sphere), it's not a Low 1-C feat, it's a 1-A feat.

Yeah they remade the whole multiverse in a blatant 1-A feat.

Also BatKek planned to reach full power to defeat the Hands and it's very likely he would fail anyway. Perpetua also hoped to defeat her kind and got bodied.

yooo it just hit me, empty hand is apart of the hands, the job of the hands is to destroy destroy the multiverse if it fails, guess who destroyed multiverse-2

I definitely do not think that TBWL, Superboy Prime, and Manhattan should get anywhere near 1-A statistics. The current story is based on Morrison's cosmology, and it was never defined as anywhere near that high.

Last edited:
Wasn't there supposed to be a huge revision to change the cosmology or smth? Or was that scrapped? I remember making a thread about the legitimacy of the Over monitor's H1A rating, since there isn't any 1-A+ hierarchy, and some peeps told me that there is gonna be a huge revision to fix it.

PrinceOfTheMorning talked with me in private about that the DC Comics scaling is completely unreliable, but that he did not have the time to fix it right before he left, and it was a massive mistake of me to ask him to try to merge together several different writer cosmologies that all contradict each other. Our DC and Marvel Comics cosmic entity pages are rather awful in that regard.

Well... I can be very short on that. Everyone who planned anything big for DC... just left or got banned. Firestorm’s probably the only one left who still has major DC revisions in mind and I’m not even sure whether they’re about the cosmology.

I plan to make a Speed Force blog (anyone that wants to help is welcome) and that’s about it.

I might have found someone who can help tho...

and it was a mistake to try to merge together several different writer cosmologies that all contradict each other
I mean fair but that basically means we need to start from scratch... with almost no-one interested.

Also I don’t see where he said that in the scan you brought up but it does seem logical to split different writers’ ideas in cases where we have no other choice (read: we don’t need to assume every main writer retcons everything a previous writer did but it is still possible).

Last edited:
Well... I can be very short on that. Everyone who planned anything big for DC... just left or got banned. Firestorm’s probably the only one left who still has major DC revisions in mind and I’m not even sure whether they’re about the cosmology.

I plan to make a Speed Force blog (anyone that wants to help is welcome) and that’s about it.

I might have found someone who can help tho...
Firestorm808, Sandman31, and LuciferDC099 all seem knowledgeable enough, but as PrinceOfTheMorning said, it requires considerable work to fix all of the extremely unreliable scaling.

I mean fair but that basically means we need to start from scratch... with almost no-one interested.
If the members that I just mentioned are willing to help out, I think that we could potentially fix the scaling, but it would be much better if PrinceOfTheMorning and ClassicNESfan were still here as well.

Anyway, for anybody who might just want maximised statistics, no matter how incoherent and unreliable they turn out, remember that I initialised a project by YuriAkuto to severely downgrade Tenchi Muyo, strictly because I want the wiki to be as reliable as possible. If I can make sacrifices in this regard, you can do so as well.

Why do you put the opinion of one user who left over everyone else?This is really insulting to everyone who is invested on DC.
I am sufficiently knowledgeable about Marvel and DC to usually recognise diehard razor-sharp analytical ability in these areas when I encounter it, and it is extremely hard to get a proper grasp of those franchises to the point that accurate scaling can be performed.

Wait so let me get this straight, in Death Metal there was a blatant 1-A perform. But we’re going to downgrade people who scale just to low 1-c. Now the whole DC cosmology is ****** now we need people to fix it?

Man this thread sure is something

The fundamental scaling we have for the DC cosmic entities itself is completely messed up, given that we have not separated it for different writer cosmologies. This ends up with severe inconsistencies for the scaling of our profile pages, such as Superboy Prime overpowering TBWL, and TBWL being destroyed by a giant star, and the martian-human hybrids created by Perpetua being stated by her to be legitimate threats to her kind, and Perpetua pushing herself hard to destroy a single universe, etcetera, while also stating that TBWL can kill multiverse-creators in the same storyline. Meaning, the Morrison cosmology used here does not seem to reach anywhere near as high as 1-A.

@LuciferDC099 @Firestorm808 @Sandman31

I would appreciate your input help here.

Comics are just ****** man.
Pretty much. They are so insanely incoherent and massive in their storylines that it is incredibly hard to properly evaluate them, which is why we are so dependent on true experts.

given bwl's dialogue in secret origin, im probably fine with superboy prime probably downscaling and outright scaling via retcon punch. If that is considered to inconsistent, then I ask for the retcon punch to scale at least, as sort of super move

prime's feats in this arc are:
Destroyed 3 crisis realities with a retcon punch. Also may have killed old god darkseid and true form anti monitor in the process, as darkseid implies they were respawned by the world forge.

Takes attacks from Peak Darkest Knight, and either killed or massively damaged him with a retcon punch (unknown how bwl came back. Could be based on manhattans on "regen" or the world forge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back