• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 3

CPU Lucina has some pretty sick edgeguarding skills

I agree, high level CPU whose difficulty is about higher skill than cheating or hitting hard is great

Yeah, that's what I heard as well. Honestly a pretty good call if you ask me.

Say... not related to that exactly. But I've always wondered if Adult Link being able to charge his Spin Attack the same waylike Samus's Charge Shot and DK's Giant Punch would be cool or cheap. Doesn't sound so bad, to save a fully charged spin attack for a quick powerful attack (and make it have a somewhat better recovery the more charged it was).

I sure hope this video is right. While not overly excited for Steve, but I can understand other people being hyped. It looks quite awesome for Erdrick and Doomguy to be playable; but I'm especially hoping for Ryu Hayabusa to be in the game.

I'd hate Steve to be in the game, especially if he winds up being viable. Wouldn't want to so much as play against him. Even as catharsis.

For Erdrick, of all SE reps, he'd be the least one I'd be happy for (I'd love Sora or Crono), but I'd still be happy for him.

Ryu Hayabusa, if I played more Ninja Gaiden, I'd be psyched. Definitely deserves the spot though.

Doomguy should've been Master Chief, but I'm really cool with Doomguy.

Being the worthless pleb that I am, Steve is the one I'd be the most hyped for.

I don't know much about Erdrick but it'd be cool. I don't care one bit for Ryu Hayabusa (only knowing him from DB). Doomguy would be dope tho (and screw Master Chief)

Understandable, Crono and Sora would have been dope for sure. Ninja Gaiden is a super classic just like Castlevania.

Also, Master Chief is owned by Microsoft; not Nintendo. So Microsoft is going to have to make their one Smash knock off if they want. And as for the Doomguy Vs Master Chief debate.
Virgin Chief Chad Slayer

But for now, this leak has 0 trust from me. The Brave thing was known by dataminers for a while now, so it would have been easy to use it to make your leak more credible. The Grinch Leak has way more credibility than this one, yet look where we are.

It depends. Sometimes it can amplify the hype factor, but here? The possibility of Steve entering the roaster is as possible as Piranha P-

Okay, forget what I said, it's possible, but I REALLY hope they don't do it.

Unlike someone like Sans, Steve is unfortunately very plausible. I wouldn't fault Nintendo for putting him in, even if I'd be very unhappy about it.

I don't trusts leaks either, but their have been times where leaks were completely right. Such as the case with Injustice regarding their first 4 DLC characters.

Yeah but leaks being right is very rare. And this one has almost nothing to support it being semi-predicting Persona Q. I don't get why this specific one has gotten the attention it has.

I think Kratos has a pretty solid chance of getting in. You know, game of the year and stuff.

Steve has the highest probability out of anyone I can come up with.

Who do I want? Jotaro.

Sora's the best candidate. Banjo & Kazooie is a close second. Steve is (unfortunately) the most likely candidate.

Also, have any of you guys seen the YT video of the Smash Bros cast replacing the DB cast for DBS's second opening? It's amazing and Sakurai himself retweeted it apparently.

i'm 100% sure 90% of the Smash community will have broken and/or flipped tables if Steve was announced

Heard the "Brave" character is gonna be kinda floaty. The idea of Steve seems...unappealing in a way I can't describe.

My favorite part was the buff as hell Mewtwo.

The real cal howard said:
Also, have any of you guys seen the YT video of the Smash Bros cast replacing the DB cast for DBS's second opening? It's amazing and Sakurai himself retweeted it apparently.
Can you please link it?

At least we oficially know that Sakurai is aware of Dragon Ball´s existance, yet indirectly just says no to the thought of Goku in Smash, in a similar way to how Bowsette went...

Back