• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I'm sorry but Anthro Kyuubimon doesn't do it for me.

And for some reason I get Zatch Bell vibes from it.

Meanwhile Digimon will never be in Smash Bros, i.e our only way of getting a Pokemon X Digimon crossover.....sniff....

If Digimon and Pokemon crossed over, would that finally make the Pokemon multiverse infinite in size?

Imagine if in the plot, Marcus beat the shit out of Giratina or Mega Rayqauza with his bare hands while the Trainers watch in awe. Or if Takumi threatens to beat everyone up again.

Darkanine said:
If Digimon and Pokemon crossed over, would that finally make the Pokemon multiverse infinite in size?

Imagine if in the plot, Marcus beat the shit out of Giratina or Mega Rayqauza with his bare hands while the Trainers watch in awe. Or if Takumi threatens to beat everyone up again.
I'm calling it: Marcus vs Brycen-Man

Why a tier list for a game that isn't out tho

We've also got less than 30 seconds of footage for some one of these characters too.

Realistically, Samus is probably gonna be D-Tier. ;_;

At least Dark Samus is basically Samus but better in every way.

So...just like in canon ovo.

Seriously, tfw Dark Samus will be at least a whole tier higher simply due to a change in the roll...

Ye...

Also apparently, she has less end lag and her morph bomb is horizontal instead. Combine that with her dash being the original combo maker from the previous games and she might even be two tiers higher.

Yeah, High 4-C if they can have their own profile that is. I'm not complaining or anything, I understand why it can't but it's just a shame.

Unrelated and I ain't liking to spread potentially fake leaks, but this one seems interesting.

{LEAK/SPOILER ALERT}

A leak posted on July 1st had predicted the following characters: Ritcher, Gardevoir, Gothitelle (likely an Echo), King K. Rool, Dark Samus and an unknown character simply named "Mario" in the files.

They got the bold ones right, but the Pokémon ones seem silly at first.

However, having both Gardevoir and Gothitelle would mean that both Gen 3 and Gen 5 now has representatives in Pokémon, meaning that every gen except 7 got covered. Assuming that Gen 7 does get a representative too, we might get all 7 gens covered. Which is...interesting, to say the least, and fits the general theme of the game.

>Gardevoir over Sceptile

>Gothitelle over Zoroark

Oof. Hoping that's wrong honestly. I like Gardevoir....but I'd rather Sceptile. I also want Zoroark. I am the only one, but I really want Kommo-o as a Gen Vll rep.

@Dragon & Overlord

Well, the problem is that Sceptile and Zoroark would require making two entirely separate and new character, while the "leak" means that a relatively popular Gen 3 characters get in (Gardevoir), and an easy Gen 5 Echo Fighter get in as well.

>Big Grass Lizard with a Prominent tail

>Dark Tail-less Fox

Don't think that's gonna work out.

Besides, Zoroark was already shown as a Pokéball fighter IIRC (Something that isn't true with Gardevoir).

Back