• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Well, something I can bet on is that his up special is going to just be him climbing quickly a stepladder.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
In fact, if we get Echo Dixie
I have no idea how they'd adapt Diddy's moveset to fit Dixie. I've not played DK64, but as far as all the games I've played with Dixie in them go, she can smack with her ponytail and also fly with it.

Other than that I don't think she does much.

I mean, we got Dark Samus as an echo for Samus despite in canon they share no attacks.

I don't even know what to say, the cast gets wrecked again by the main villain.

So that Rex bit hurt my heart. I hope he makes it into DLC.

Otherwise, still very hype for the game.

Why you guys acting like that was an tier 2 ap feat tho

@Glass He's a playable character so we can get his echo, Flaaraga from Metroid Prime

Well. Aside from the...... questionable DLC character to say the least. How about dat story mode with full on voice acting. Anyone wanna guess how Link would sound like? OvO

What did you expect? It's a Japanese game, ofc the lip syncing would be off for anything that isn't Japanese

he's still part of the DLC nonetheless. Not to mention a really stupid DLC character to say the least.

So...an angelic being that possesses all of Kirby's friends that Kirby has to stop after beating up his friends to stop them from being possessed.

Zero two by x ebee x-d334jzg
Sound familiar?

@Cal All of kirby's friends???? I didn't know that a living parasite and a genetically modified soldier and a space dragon were friends with a puffball. OvO

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal All of kirby's friends???? I didn't know that a living parasite and a genetically modified soldier and a space dragon were friends with a puffball. OvO
I don't like the look of them, but Kirby has a lot of funny friends. ovo

Kirby confirmed most powerful Nintendo character lmao

Well, now we have an least galaxy level enemy that completely bopped the cast. Very interesting design, too.

Edit: Also that black hole is one of most realistic black holes I've seen in a bit outside of the electricity.

Back