• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Multiplier Bros (3-B key proposal for Mario Bros)

Because it is very inconsistent with the rest of the series.
Are you serious? Why was it even suggested, then, and how is it inconsistent? This whole thread was about getting a 3-B rating through the use of multipliers. Does this mean we can't use this method in any of the other games I mentioned?

Last edited:
How exactly
for pocket dimensions containing a galaxy, this much energy would be needed.
No pocket dimensions are involved and the energy mass equivalent of the milky way which is considered a high ball is only 3.57543e+59 joules or very low 4-A but because people somehow missed the fact every tiering bench mark between High 4-C and High 3-A is mostly empty space so the rules say creating a galaxy is equal to destroying a galaxy in a spherical explosion when that is not the case
In Mario Party 2, Mario is unable to throw a metal-transformed Bowser with the weight of 10 Bowsers, unless he's given a Power Star; with a Power Star, this would give Mario a 10x increase in strength.
Him not being able to throw 10 times bowser's weight is an antifeat and given Mario fights people who are comparable to him without power stars while they have power stars and this game had Bowser defeated by a pop gun
Mario was stated to grow stronger and gain more power and courage from Peach's Castle the more Power Stars he collected, so what this must imply is that he's far stronger than he was in his base thanks to possessing one or more Power Stars and gaining said power from the castle. On top of that, Mario needs to possess one or more of the stars in order to remove the seals placed on the castle doors by Bowser. There are 120 stars in the Nintendo 64 version of this game while there are about 150 in the DS version. Now, if we were to assume that Mario had all 120 Power Stars and multiplied this by the baseline result for Galaxy level based on our Attack Potency page, being 10.53 ZettaFoe, we would only get 1,263.6 ZettaFoe, or 1.2636000007278476 YottaFoe, which is still Galaxy level. However, if we took all the 120 stars, assumed the 10x multiplier from Mario Party 2 applied to the other statistics and multiplied by the number of stars and then by the baseline result for Galaxy level, we'd get 12,636 ZettaFoe, or 12.636000007278477 YottaFoe, which would give us Multi-Galaxy level. If we multiplied the result from the Milky Way version of this calculation by 120, we would get 8,637.27468 ZettaFoe or 8.6372746949255 YottaFoe, which also gives us Multi-Galaxy.
Using this logic so that ever boss is compare to Mario with the number of power stars he need to reach them.

King Bob omb DS rematch: 4x maybe (4th mission of Bob-omb battlefield)

Goomboss: 8x

Bowser 1: 12x

Big Boo 1: 12x(64)/15x(DS)

Big Boo 2: 13x(64)/16x(DS)

King Boo: 16x

Big Boo 3: 14x(64)/17x(DS)

Big Mr. I: 15x(64)/18x(DS)

Big Bully 1: 12x

Big Bully 2: 13x

Eyerock: 12x

Bowser 2: 31x

Chill Bully: 31x

Wiggler: 31x

Chief Chilly: 31x

Bowser 3: 70x(minimum)/120x(64 max)/150x(DS max)

Bowser has no reason for the strength changes and pretty much everyone else is fought by unamped characters in Mario Kart DS so that implies the multiplier is inconsistent and therefore an outlier.
Why was it even suggested, then, and how is it inconsistent? This whole thread was about getting a 3-B rating through the use of multipliers.
I disagree with you but given this thread seems to be a not good case for your argument I might as well make your side's argument as strong as possible so it won't be brought up again because someone thinks they have a better argument

How exactly

No pocket dimensions are involved and the energy mass equivalent of the milky way which is considered a high ball is only 3.57543e+59 joules or very low 4-A but because people somehow missed the fact every tiering bench mark between High 4-C and High 3-A is mostly empty space so the rules say creating a galaxy is equal to destroying a galaxy in a spherical explosion when that is not the case

Him not being able to throw 10 times bowser's weight is an antifeat and given Mario fights people who are comparable to him without power stars while they have power stars and this game had Bowser defeated by a pop gun

Using this logic so that ever boss is compare to Mario with the number of power stars he need to reach them.

King Bob omb DS rematch: 4x maybe (4th mission of Bob-omb battlefield)

Goomboss: 8x

Bowser 1: 12x

Big Boo 1: 12x(64)/15x(DS)

Big Boo 2: 13x(64)/16x(DS)

King Boo: 16x

Big Boo 3: 14x(64)/17x(DS)

Big Mr. I: 15x(64)/18x(DS)

Big Bully 1: 12x

Big Bully 2: 13x

Eyerock: 12x

Bowser 2: 31x

Chill Bully: 31x

Wiggler: 31x

Chief Chilly: 31x

Bowser 3: 70x(minimum)/120x(64 max)/150x(DS max)

Bowser has no reason for the strength changes and pretty much everyone else is fought by unamped characters in Mario Kart DS so that implies the multiplier is inconsistent and therefore an outlier.

I disagree with you but given this thread seems to be a not good case for your argument I might as well make your side's argument as strong as possible so it won't be brought up again because someone thinks they have a better argument
Well, what can we gain from this thread, if not a 3-B rating? Isn't there anything that could be upgraded for Mario's profile using this thread, like Galaxy level+ or something above Class P Lifting Strength???

Well, what can we gain from this thread, if not a 3-B rating? Isn't there anything that could be upgraded for Mario's profile using this thread, like Galaxy level+ or something above Class P Lifting Strength???
Not every CRT actually changes anything but I think I have a few abilities for power stars I could post here. If @AStrangeverse doesn't have an argument.

I mean we could try downgrading given scaling to a creation feat is questionable
Really don't wanna downgrade the Super Mario verse anymore than we already have.
Not every CRT actually changes anything but I think I have a few abilities for power stars I could post here. If @AStrangeverse doesn't have an argument.
What powers and abilities did you have in mind?

I mean, that would probs require more input

since the people who partook in that thread agreed it'd be applicable to just LS

even though Mario knocks Bowser unconscious as a result of yeeting his ass around the planet, and it should generally apply to all his stats, but that's just my humble opinion

Yeah as a lifting strength upgrade this should be fine but as AP I really want to agree but also as mentioned mario power stars are really inconsistent to warrant 3-B.

@Mephistus I might just have this thread closed and use the information from here in another multiplier thread for the Super Mario Bros. Or I could edit the op of this thread to something different.

Back