• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The storm feats stack on top of the other feats, if it was just the storm feats alone I wouldn't be arguing for Tier 7-6, they do however help to support the ratings being at Tier 7. Amped Bowsers punch wouldn't scale to anyone but him and Castle Robot, but it's monstrously stronger than any of the Tier 7 feats, because he's amped.

The Raphael feat is also a gag and you're basing half your justification for 4-C on that.
Shadow Queen destroying the whole world, Olly (while uni was rejected people in the thread even agreed he meant world as in planet), the Thing Card Fan, Bowser making thr black hole sucking up planets and making himself grow large naturally, Power Stars scaling from the Lumas...

These aren't all Tier 4 but if y'all wanna couple 7 and 6 together I can do so with 4 and 5..

Power Stars scaling to Luma’s doesn’t mean much without more context, weather there casually stronger or just have stronger potential (I mean Luma’s kinda die turning into galaxies, Power Stars not dying would Inherently give them stronger potential) isn’t known from what I know, so it isn’t evidence the Power Star powered bosses are cosmic level

And uh, the elephant in the room, the size of those “Galaxies” that the Luma’s make in the first place

image0.png

he’s pretty much the same size as the the planets moments before going in, you can clearly see the planet is in front of him here
Lol okay you clearly aren't just picking moments that make it look like they're not big to support your argument

Leave it to me to do the actual work. Those screenshots are right before they disappear. The planets are clearly bigger

This is actually High 6-A without Evidence iirc, plus Mario needed to nerf Shadow Queen to even beat her
High 6-A is ridiculously higher than the other tier 6 feats that were presented (that also have faults mind you) so I don't see it supporting your arguments either

Even then Grodus clearly stated he wanted to create a new world just for him, supporting that scale.

Even then Grodus clearly stated he wanted to create a new world just for him, supporting that scale.
“Creating a New World” is completely useless without Context, if I was elected President and I’d say I’m making a New World then I’m not suddenly 5-B

Let's see: varying in potency tier 7, 6, 5, and 4 feats.

so how are we gonna be accurate again? The feats are all scattered across different tiers with no two to my knowledge ending up in the same tier.

Lmao that's not what the screenshots say but okay.

And it doesn't matter. They are clearly intended to be planets. Do you honestly expect games to make accurate models of full-size planets next to the characters? Hell, those pixels is me being generous. I'm pretty sure I can go further before the explosion meant to signify Bowser's defeat plays and you see none of his pixels at all for a moment

so how are we gonna be accurate again? The feats are all scattered across different tiers with no two to my knowledge ending up in the same tier.
True, even Tier 4 has one 4-C feat (Kamek), one High 4-C feat (Black hole calc), and one 4-A feat (Bowser making the painting world).

Shit, uh…

Do you honestly expect games to make accurate models of full-size planets next to the characters?
They don’t even need to make a full model, it just being a way Bigger Circle then Bowser is enough not a visibly smaller one

and one 4-A feat (Bowser making the painting world).
Mario only Beats Power Star Bowser while also having Power Stars so this doesn’t matter for Base

Mario only Beats Power Star Bowser while also having Power Stars so this doesn’t matter for Base
This, my friend, is what is known as "missing the point".

Tell me, which tier 7 or 6 feat are you going to use? Because the rest will surely be as accurate.

If the not mistaken aren’t all the valid Tier 4 feats wildly different in scale?

Kamek’s feat is baseline 4-C, or 5.693e+41 joules

The High 4-C Black Hole is 9.882e44 Joules, so about 1735 times greater than the Raphael Raven feat

SM64 starry sky is 4-A, 1.688e63 joules, or 1,708,156,200,000,000,000 times greater than the High 4-C calc…

The only ratings for Tier 7 that have been consistent are just Small Town apparently.

Though again most of the ones proposed have issues so far.

Again, guys, if you manage to debunk tier 7, that just moves us to tier 8, it doesn't make tier 4 any better.

Has anyone calculated the Bowser Bot exploding in Toy Time Galaxy? Even the Gearmos tank that. And there's no wreckage left so pulv should grant a good number for a thing of that size.

I’ll list all the Tier 7/6 calcs for the sake of clarification to see if it’s any better. Note I currently don’t have an opinion on the conclusion besides thinking a Varies doesn’t sound too bad.

Tier 7
Tier 6
So not too much better than Tier 4 in terms of consistency, only two feats in the same Tier and they may need recalcs. Preeetty sure more feats need to be calculated though.

Looks like Tier 4 has the most going for it, at the moment.

Last edited:
I’ll list all the Tier 7/6 calcs for the sake of clarification to see if it’s any better. Note I currently don’t have an opinion on the conclusion besides thinking a Varies doesn’t sound too bad.

Tier 7
Tier 6
So not too much better than Tier 4 in terms of consistency, only two feats in the same Tier and they may need recalcs. Preeetty sure more feats need to be calculated though.
Remove DK's punch. It comes from the former.

Key: Donkey Kong Series | Mario Bros

Two of those may not even scale and I'm still not sold on the cannon being legit due to a screen transition gag the series has done before.

I'd want more explicit proof they travel around the globe. It feels more like the battle arena is built like that not to show off a planet but so that you can have chase sequences. Are we saying they run around the world when in those?

I'm almost positive the bowser toy explosion in Toy Time would get Tier 7 results if it got calculated.

We could also calculate the explosion of some of the mechs or machines that Jr. among others tank in the series. Square-Cube nerfs a few of them but still.

Two of those may not even scale and I'm still not sold on the cannon being legit due to a screen transition gag the series has done before.

I'd want more explicit proof they travel around the globe. It feels more like the battle arena is built like that not to show off a planet but so that you can have chase sequences. Are we saying they run around the world when in those?
In a chase scene, they could be easily just running in circles. In Bye Bye Cannon, they literally fly in a straight line.

Guys, I'm just going to say that there are currently 4(?) valid tier 4 feats that are still in use. If you want to make a case for tier 6 or whatever, bringing the same amount of feats won't help. You'll have to bring a lot of them consistent feats to argue that tier 4 is outlier.

Guys, I'm just going to say that there are currently 4(?) valid tier 4 feats that are still in use. If you want to make a case for tier 6 or whatever, bringing the same amount of feats won't help. You'll have to bring a lot of them consistent feats to argue that tier 4 is outlier.
Except tier 4 feats are all over the place in the tier, so are the rest of them. As it stands right now outside of the feats that need recalcs there are no two tier 7, 6, or 4 feats that are in the same Tier.

One thing. If mario punting a castle is shaky he at least crushes a castle and later takes one exploding on his face so that might help with consistency (though it'd prolly be tier 8 to low tier 7)

I think the shake kings calc would probably be around high tier 7 to tier 6 if recalced.
If it does get recalced though the map cant be scaled as an actual globe map mainly because of the obvious fact that the beam is clearly visible over the horison despite the fact it would be on a completely different part of the planets curvature. Youd need to find a way to measure the island size or clouds without using the map.

Also for power stars and lumas, they would have to at least be high 4-C on their own assuming rosalina refers to creating galaxies as literal ones and not the stages that get called that. They stated to be able to create planets at least, and if they can form galaxies they should at least be able to form any celestial body within said galaxy they create to even form it.

Would "At least 7-B, likely 4-C" be a viable option given out current situation? Given that many feats still have yet to be calc'd and some should be probably be given CRTs of their own to be discussed. I feel like this is the best option right now.

4-A is way too far from the other tier 4 feats, it's like using a 7-B feat as support for High 6-A

It seems that Mario power depends on the plot of the game and the game franchise don't care about consistency. I think it is best to not make profiles for such characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back