• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scans of what Bowser says in the original japanese text, like I said still waiting for someone to translate it properly on the translation requests thread but not as long as I've been waiting for a calc I need for my Sly Cooper revisions but a rough attempt by yours truly did keep getting something along the lines of Bowser saying he'll erase them / asking the stone to erase them.

Also dust are ur pronouns still theythem cause ion see em anymore and remember you having theythem displayed. Unless i misremembered

I actually use he/them but the wiki didn't have the option to mix. Also didn't notice they're not displayed anymore until you mentioned it, weird, wonder when that happened.

Mario fans eating so good they obese asl now
Mario fans rn
BalloonMario64DS.png

Most of the games were stuff from previous directs, nice that nintendo is working on ttyd remake, last thing I was expecting

Oh and F Zero 99 was hilarious, though I hope fzero gets a real title soon.

Upset that I overslept & missed the Direct airing live.

Princess Peach showtime looks interesting. Glad the levels are more than just theater stages.
Peach's power ups/forms/costumes being shoutouts to various genres of theater/live action... & cake making for some reason seems weird, but to me, they're a bit mundane. Kung Fu seems neat, though.
I'm worried there'll be no dialogue. Hurts the story, & it'll make Detective segment weird, if,, perhaps, innovative.

For TTYD remake, I'm unnerved because we haven't seen Badges nor move menus so far. Tattle Log accessible in battle feature is nice.
Them Banjo-Kazooie-ing the dialogue is nice, too.
On 1 hand, I'm worried it'll only be a graphical rehaul, or worse, 1 that simplifies the combat.
On the other hand, I want them to add something substantial, but I'm skeptical.

Maybe reduce the fog blowers' chance of activating?

I swear if they squander the chance to do Luigi & the Waffle Kingdom properly....
For that matter, this morning -Or was it last night?- I had just been thinking how they'll handle Vivian in the remake....

& currently, I care less about the release date than who the developers are.

Last edited:
Just got worried about the TTYD remaster.
The only attacks we've seen so far are on the frontmost enemies (Jump, Lip Lock.) & attack all enemies (Stampede) moves.
We also haven't seen target selection.

I swear, if they made the combat like Sticker Star....

Last edited:
The only attacks we've seen so far are on the frontmost enemies (Jump, Lip Lock.) & attack all enemies (Stampede) moves.

The action command directions are IN THE TRAILER. I highly doubt Intelligent Systems made the combat for the TTYD remake like Sticker Star.

Now I remember why I use likes too: It keeps track of the thread. One time I stopped liking comments on the calc thread and I ceased to receive any notifications of it for some reason. Strange function.

The action command directions are IN THE TRAILER. I highly doubt Intelligent Systems made the combat for the TTYD remake like Sticker Star.
How do we know it isn't that we still have Action Commands, but can still only attack the front or all at once like in Sticker Star?
I want to be optimistic, I assure you, but....

Why would they change it and hide that they changed it
It is reasonable to be skeptic that they'd change it & hide it....
Maybe they still stubbornly cling to the "modern" Paper Mario's game design philosophies?
Hiding it so as not to kill hype?
Also, AFAIK, we didn't get told in the trailer if it was Intelligent Systems developing the remake/remaster.

Looking at Puzzles & Dragons: Mario edition: Everyone gets a limited form of Elemental Manipulation and Healing for manipulation orbs.

Notable Skills for Mario (without orbs) include: Mario Spin a 1.2x ATK for a time, Fire/Tail/Ice power is a 1.5x multiplier to ATK and RCV for Fire/Wood/Water element users, Mario’s Luck a 3x ATK boost at 50% hp or higher, Honey Beat, Acorn Power, and Ice dance are better Fire/Tail/Ice power(2x), boomerang attack heals, Rock Guard and Rock Hard reduces damage

What's everyone's opinion on this blog? To me, it seems like there's sound evidence in it that would've placed Mario at Low 1-C, but I wanted to run it by the most knowledgeable members first.

What's everyone's opinion on this blog? To me, it seems like there's sound evidence in it that would've placed Mario at Low 1-C, but I wanted to run it by the most knowledgeable members first.
I remember @liluzivert made a thread similar to this and from what i also recall. The conclusion was that it was nothing but an ability but rathers hueys ability. But uh, I will take a look after i come back home from a local

Back