• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think Orbs ever explained in game. In the american version the Orbs just pop up and Peach invites Mario to see it, she gets kidnaped and Kamek casts a spell that makes Mushroom Kingdom to overflow with Orbs. Theres not much story after that iirc.

I don't think Orbs ever explained in game. In the american version the Orbs just pop up and Peach invites Mario to see it, she gets kidnaped and Kamek casts a spell that makes Mushroom Kingdom to overflow with Orbs. Theres not much story after that iirc.
I mean, didn’t the plot of Puzzles & Dragons Z involve the organization known as Paradox breaking apart the world of Puzzles & Dragons? It wouldn’t be that hard to therefore conclude that the Orbs came from the Puzzles & Dragons universe.

I mean, didn’t the plot of Puzzles & Dragons Z involve the organization known as Paradox breaking apart the world of Puzzles & Dragons? It wouldn’t be that hard to therefore conclude that the Orbs came from the Puzzles & Dragons universe.
Wouldn't that imply that the Mario verse is a part of the P&D verse?

I'm not sure there's really any supporting evidence...Paradox was tearing up the planet, but I don't think there's anything there that implies that was having a greater effect on the multiverse as a whole.

At best, the planet had shrines for multiverse jumping on it, but you're probably need more evidence that Paradox's actions were affecting other universes too... I'm not sure there's enough for it to be a concrete theory, moreso a fanon explanation.

Okay **** it, I need to focus on Mario now, the coward banned me for saying some truth apparently, he had the gull and huspa to do it, I have to be more wary of Archompy now but not for the reasons he will think much later on. But don't take it from me... There is a reason I said that he relates to Mario's awful history right here, right here...

Last edited:
You were rather aggressive and you didn’t bring up much evidence. If the thread was going too fast you could have tried asking for time to prepare a counter argument.

You were rather aggressive and you didn’t bring up much evidence. If the thread was going too fast you could have tried asking for time to prepare a counter argument.
No no... I already made some points then and now... Yet he kept ignoring it many times throughout the thread, a repeating pattern that eventually no one would tolerate normally, and it's something he unforgivably does since 2022 regarding the verses that are being worked on like this one that I showcased.

I don’t think you were wrong to get upset but if he’s ignoring points say that in the thread he either ends up losing credibility due to him still not responding or addresses your points.

I don’t think you were wrong to get upset but if he’s ignoring points say that in the thread he either ends up losing credibility due to him still not responding or addresses your points.
Oh we did, multiple supporters were addressing this and it may have been in vain anyways.

Closing the thread before a conclusion was even made is a bold and move i can never really agree with. (Not the first time it happened) A chance for mario supporters to be rallied up got shot down immediately ? Get real 🫠

Closing the thread before a conclusion was even made is a bold and move i can never really agree with. (Not the first time it happened) A chance for mario supporters to be rallied up got shot down immediately ? Get real 🫠
4 staff disagreements and 0 staff agreements seems like a conclusion to me.

I wanna start beefing over a characters stats / abilities too, I wanna trash talk the dude that doesn't accept 2-C Zelda based on the statement of Ganondorf merging realms.

And getting back on topic, think I got something that justifies Dreamy Bowser's existence erasure than him just saying he'll make the bros "disappear". Still waiting on an actual translation but as far as I can tell the original japanese text has Bowser just explictly saying he'll erase them.

Back