• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Mario Bros: Major Revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GyroNutz said:
you've lost me. is there an in-game reason or implication for enemies to miss more often?
The animations for Close Call & such often show the enemies tripping, or attacking in the wrong direction, going past Mario & the like, & it tends to be pretty clearly caused by the badge. I'd say if the badge reasonably is causing that, it seems like Probability Manipulation.

Should be noted that Diddy Kong was also a playable captain in Mario Strikers Charged, Composite key for Diddy maybe? He's pretty much in the same boat as Daisy and Waluigi.

Composite key for Diddy may be ok since he appeared alongside DK in many games, but not for Dixie and K. Rool.

Agreed, they never appeared alongside Mario outside of Mario Super Sluggers was it, and even then, they were both sidekicks rather than captains. And they aren't quite as prominent as Diddy, sadly, but I'd like to hear Dino's thoughts for Composite Diddy.

Anyway, shouldn't Dixie Kong be 6-B rather than 6-C. She beated K. Rool once, who's 6-B, and she's constantly compared to the others in power and speed.

This is a Mario Bros revision thread, so it is more appracciated to drop it. Dixie Kong has defeated K. Rool by throwing cannonballs [in DKC2] and barrels [DKC3], but she never harmed him physically, at best she and Cranky might scale from Diddy as at least 6-C, likely Low 6-B from his best feat in DKCR, but they should not scale to the 6-B ones because they are also phisically weaker than DK, Cranky and Funky.

Thank you, also the other playable characters aside from those like Petey and King Boo should be not be included: I'm talking about Koopa's, Goomba's, Chain Chomp, Shy Guy, Dry Bones and etc.

So is the MFTL Striker feat for most of the cast accepted or not?

Also idk why a composite Diddy key is necessary. He shares the same universe as Mario, and his appearance in it is just as "canon" as anyone else's. Diddy has proven himself to be comparable to most of the Mario cast.

Donkey Kong and Wario do share the same universe as Mario yes, technically speaking. However, they are seemingly nerfed in their own games despite Mario verse consistently showcasing far more impressive feats. There's why they have different keys and other Donkey Kong and Wario characters only scale to the weaker keys.

We should wait for Dino/calc members to confirm the MFTL speed feats for the High 4-C char. before proceeding.

Backpack
Since it's a poll, not sure if it counts, but Nintendo has entertained the idea of Captain Toad's backpack weighing "slightly less than a collapsing dwarf star", or even somewhere between "one to an infinite number of Super Gems". Those are some pretty insane choices for lifting strength...

LuckyEmile said:
Backpack
Since it's a poll, not sure if it counts, but Nintendo has entertained the idea of Captain Toad's backpack weighing "slightly less than a collapsing dwarf star", or even somewhere between "one to an infinite number of Super Gems". Those are some pretty insane choices for lifting strength...
Hahahahahaha! "Somewhere between the weight of one and an infinite number of Super Gems."!

Unknown Key Toad for constantly lifting an unknown but arbitrarily high amount of gems. (They say "Somewhere between", & the average of "one and an infinite number" has a good shot at being infinity or very high, no?)

Also, this reminds me that I should get to hunting down those Mario fodder feats & stuff. Although perhaps this isn't the thread for that kinda post.

Antvasima said:
You can handle it if you wish.
I need a calc or something to clarify more their base speed before. Base Mario and co. will be High 4-C+.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I'm pretty sure what was agreed upon was that Mario would be 3-C due to being a Star Child.
I do not think it qualifies for 3-C, only the Galaxy version where he is empowered by stars and a luma's that were shown to turn into a galaxy.

Unless it is said that being a star child makes you superior to every beings in the verse.

Dark649 said:
Unless it is said that being a star child makes you superior to every beings in the verse.
if mario was weaker than a Luma, Rosalinda would have send them to fight Bowser

Overlord775 said:
If mario was weaker than a Luma, Rosalinda would have send them to fight Bowser
Bowser has many stars a Grand Star in his possession, so Luma's cannot fight him since them transforming into a galaxy will barely stop Bowser plan and is not a good strategy to pull, instead she choosed Mario, who is known for defeating Bowser and led him into a journey where he is empowered by Luma and many stars in order to deal with Bowser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back