• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
The High 6-C's and higher should become Sub-Relativistic

Dragon Force Natsu is at least a 3x Multiplier, and lets say for example it's only a 2x Multiplier, then it would still be Sub-Relativistic, also Base Natsu was Blitzed by Jellal with Meteor, and the Dragon Force Natsu Speed Blitzed Jellal with Meteor, meaning that Dragon Force should likely at least double the speed of Natsu, not to mention this was a weakened Erza who did the feat, and Natsu is likely far faster than her when she's healthy, so I think the God Tiers can be Sub-Relativistic

I think only the High 6-A or the God Tiers as Acnologia (Dragon, SBT Human and SBT Dragon), Animus with Dragon Cry, FH Zeref and Natsu SDF and 7DF should be Sub-Relativistic, I mean they only need to be 2x faster than weakened Erza, and all those that I quoted are far superior to Erza in all Statistics.

DemonGodMitchAubi, It is better to post scan or evidences, otherwise it would hard to convince the staffs to accepted

Evidence for Boost

• https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/160/3
Evidences for speed boost

• https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/98/10
  • https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/98/11
  • https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/98/12
Additionally, you need to state the huge tier difference that Captain Torch mentioned: "Natsu jumping from 8-A to Low 7-B and from 7-C to 7-A. These are huge jumps which are far bigger than 3x, so it doesn't make sense inverse."

@Captain Torch's reasoning is right, it seems that the problem is that some characters are missing upgrade like earlier Erza Scarlet, Gajeel Redfox, Natsu Dragneel after fighting Laxus Dreyar. Laxus Dreyar himself is rated at low 7-B for his first key. So, an earlier tier upgrade for the characters or an additional earlier tier is needed otherwise the Dragon Force scaling would be broken based on the Attack Potency in the thousand and thus the boost would be inapplicable or PIS

DragonEmperor23 said:
I thought it was depending on the wording?
Ye, I actually remembered a couple verses that did that

If it ehnhances speed I agree, if it's jumping tiers through speed blitzing I don't

Would it not be considered if a character stated they had a 3X boost and then blitzed a person who was previously much faster than them? I remember logic like that being accepted in the thread but correct me if I'm wrong.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Would it not be considered if a character stated they had a 3X boost and then blitzed a person who was previously much faster than them? I remember logic like that being accepted in the thread but correct me if I'm wrong.
That logic does sound good on paper but we really don't know the value of speed blitzing

If someone amps themselves over 3x while getting speed blitzed the speed gap won't be enough to blitz back

@DragonEmperor23, assuming that Nastu is rated somewhere around or at Low 7-B, it still a X3 boost since Low 7-B difference in power is upward of X6.3.

But the ealier upgrade that I mentioned above is needed to be in the proposal. Otherwise, the tier jump makes the multiplier inapplicable.

Not a complete blitz, the example I was referring to is in the scans Nedge provided for speed boost. Natsu wasn't getting blitzed beforehand, he was just slow enough that he couldn't hit Jellal previously.

I agree with enryu, Only the God Tiers should be Sub-Relativistic, so the High 6-A's

I agree with the concept that Dragon Force isn't consistent with a 3x scale, however I think it's easy to assume that the strongest Natsu's should be at least 2x faster than a weakened with all her bones broken Erza, it's only logical

@Nedge1000

I know this has nothing to do with what you asked but ..., we have characters that have 2X multipliers because they are vastly superior to other characters (like the Escanor when it is close to noon having 6-A baseline for being vastly superior than Tarmiel who has AP of 368 Teratons) so we can do the same with Fairy Tail, but with speed rather than AP, then it makes sense for the FH God Tiers to be Sub-Relativistic, even though they are baseline.

What about these multipliers are consistent and legitimate?

What I want to know.

1) Are they contradicted?

2) How are they handled?

3) What is the source of this multiplier?

4) Is it consistent throughout the series?

5) How straight to the point is it?

I need to know this before I accept any multipliers here.

I think that there are two arguments for it being sub rel. One for the multipliers and one for that it would be logical that the top tiers would be twice as fast as Erza with all of her bones broken.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What about these multipliers are consistent and legitimate?
What I want to know.

1) Are they contradicted?

2) How are they handled?

3) What is the source of this multiplier?

4) Is it consistent throughout the series?

5) How straight to the point is it?

I need to know this before I accept any multipliers here.
1) Well, if a character is described as being vastly to another character and easily stomped that same character, then they are not contradictory

2) They are treated as being simple and efficient multipliers, even worked with the Verse of Nanatsu in Taizai, so I think it can be used here as well.

3)One thread that upgraded Escanor to 6-A, I think it was a Review Thread for Nanatsu no Taizai upgrade Low 7-B chaarcters to 7-A and organize the High 6-B scaling.

4) Yes, this multiplier has always been consistent in all NNT verse and very simple to use.

5) It is a simple multiplier to use, and also straightforward, since Fairy Tail God Tiers only need to be 2X faster than weakened Erza to be Sub-Relativistics.

tbh I think weakened erza makes sound better than it is. She moved at that speed with literally every bone in her body broken. That would be almost dead.

Well if this 2X multiplier because some characters are vastly superior to others in NNT worked and did not enter into any contradiction, then I believe this can be used with Fairy Tail and also the High 6-A of FH only need to be 2X faster than the weakened Erza for to be Sub-Relativistics.

@Dragonmaster

we're using Nanatsu no Taizai justifications of small multipliers to explain the ones here, we're saying that it is very likely that the High 6-A's are 2x faster than a weakened Erza, which is Sub-Relativistic, even with the Low-End

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Dragonmaster
we're using Nanatsu no Taizai justifications of small multipliers to explain the ones here, we're saying that it is very likely that the High 6-A's are 2x faster than a weakened Erza, which is Sub-Relativistic, even with the Low-End
And also only the God Tiers would scale to be Sub-Relativistic, so it's consistent.

I am at office right now, i have scan and justification but cant post it using mob, can we wait for sometime, like almost 6 hour pls.

Thanks

i forgot what happened with that @acno

@Blacke

1. Use Dragon Force multipliers to get to sub rel

2. Sub Rel because the top tiers should be more than twice as fast as Erza with all of her bones broken.

1. People had said plenty of times that DF was inconsistent and we only now use multipliers UNLESS it's reasonable/consistent

2. their r characters who were beaten very badly yet still was the top dog of their verse

I was using the 2 step thing to show that we were using the second one. I don't understand what you mean by this, we aren't saying Erza is top dog we are saying that Acnologia, Natsu and Zeref in their strongest forms should logically be more than two times as fast as Erza when she has all of her bones broken.

No, the multiplier reasoning is invalid, so we can't use that to upgrade them to Sub-Rel.

It's calc stacking to assume that if someone blitzes someone, he's 2x speed wise.

The best bet you have is to find a reasoning to scale them to Irene's Meteor, which is Sub-Rel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back