• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A calc from another verse isn't being used, they're saying that since a character in NNT's power was justified by saying they should be logically twice as strong as someone else they could apply the same here.

Well, then that either means that NNT has a specific situation where it applies, or that they are simply wrong. Here, in FT, the multiplier shouldn't apply

Well NNT was widely accepted on the multipliers thread. However, this isn't NNT. I suggest you all read the thread (especially near the bottom) before even thinking of using this.

It's not a multiplier though. I don't know which character they were talking about but unless I misread the character was given a tier for the fact that they should be a certain amount stronger than someone else. We should wait for Aubin to clarify which character he was talking about.

So wait, are we multiplying something by a multiplier that doesn't exist? Then this is especially a no.

I don't see anything wrong with this, since natsu, zeref and acnologia should be much faster then a broken erza. Also dragon force natsu should be many times faster then a broken erza, and zeref was capable of fighting dragon force natsu.

Well, then yeah. We need better reasoning if we wish to upgrades the God Tier to sub-rel, even though they are pretty much close to that level actually.

Eh, I'd say Mach 7000 makes more sense because the calc used angular scaling, unlike the other end, where they just scaled something from the foreground to the background, which is obviously an extreme lowball.

idk why dragon force is inconsistent

1) the multiplier

2)jellal keep blitzing the natsu

3)natsu not just match jellal speed he blitz him

4)base natsu blitz sting but df sting blitz natsu

5)ezel blitzing wendy df wendy keep blitzing ezel

cont....

[ https://i5.**********.com/fairy-tail/411/fairy-tail-5337871.jpg 6] he didnt just send him flying] attack him before he can react

if it stack calc we just need to find natsu speed in base, also natsu was fighting against zeref in df when zeref was in base later when zeref used fh, natsu used df+fdkm( 1 2 using fdkm spell in df)

DF boost in not out lier becuase its not a x100. maybe df boost inccrease over time but we just know its old multiplier. and natsu able to hurt FH/High 6A zeref in savage flame mode and in FDKM+DF

its hardly look like as any outlier or inconsistancy.

anyone know how fast those dragon is flying i mean they just destroy all 3000+ face in 10sec/30sec/1min from whole ishgar(pls chek further pages)

Just because it's a 100x multiplier doesn't make it an outlier just saying for future reference because it d pends on context

They said that multipliers could be accepted if they r reasonable/consistent but a lot of people said that DF is inconsistent. What Mach do u have to be to reach Sub-Relativistic?

BlackeJan said:
They said that multipliers could be accepted if they r reasonable/consistent but a lot of people said that DF is inconsistent. What Mach do u have to be to reach Sub-Relativistic?
Can you pls provide proof that why its inconsistent?just asking

Mach 4000+ was picked for Erza iirc and we can't do multipliers like that by what others are saying here

@9Tails

I said that a lot of people here were said that it was inconsistent, reason why Idk

EDIT: I'm guessing having to do w/ tier jumps

BlackeJan said:
Mach 4000+ was picked for Erza iirc and we can't do multipliers like that by what others are saying here

@9Tails

I said that a lot of people here were said that it was inconsistent, reason why Idk

EDIT: I'm guessing having to do w/ tier jumps
Lol, then goku is planet lvl becuase many people say it -_-

DragonEmperor23 said:
I think that there are two arguments for it being sub rel. One for the multipliers and one for that it would be logical that the top tiers would be twice as fast as Erza with all of her bones broken.
^ This

But seriously, with all the power/speed boosts the series had is doesn't sound so impossible for God and High Tiers to have Sub-Relativistic speed via powerscaling, not when even the weakest versions of Natsu and Gray were already Massively Hypersonic+.

There is a more likely chance High 6-A's are Sub-Rel, now that the difference between Massively Hypersonic+ is 1.3x away from Sub-Relativistic, however it is not up to me

Mid-End was accepted, because Raven, Me and Captain, agreed that since were already accounting for the fact the meteor slowed in atmosphere, that 60 seconds seems unreasonable and that the Diameter was a little low balled, that the Mid-End should be used, as for the speed, the first version was used, because the second version was too unquantifiable, because the calc uses the Meteor's Destruction Area, instead of the actual meteor

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Mid-End was accepted, because Raven, Me and Captain, agreed that since were already accounting for the fact the meteor slowed in atmosphere, that 60 seconds seems unreasonable and that the Diameter was a little low balled, that the Mid-End should be used, as for the speed, the first version was used, because the second version was too unquantifiable, because the calc uses the Meteor's Destruction Area, instead of the actual meteor
So there is no difference between your and aiden calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back