• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

Will always hit the opponent, always surpasses the opponent's speed, and always erases the opponent conceptually, yes it's a pretty op weapon. It's a weapon that can crush the laws of other gods and even the time armor for the Yatsukahagi, being able to bypass and erase the concept of distance. Yes, it's pretty freaking op. Pretty sure there's a crap ton of other things it does
Reinhard only has that stuff when a few swastikas open, if I remember correctly. Or if he's a Hadou God already.

Reinhard only has that stuff when a few swastikas open, if I remember correctly. Or if he's a Hadou God already.
Reinhard can only use the 3 aspects of his commanders when he's unrestricted, but it's abilities are still extremely impressive, being a weapon specifically designed to kill Mercurius, therefore being able to automatically bypass his type 4 immortality, and destroy the endless loops. It can also purge the law of the old world to give birth to the new law, bypass the concept of distance (already said that before), and could affect Gudou Marie, so...yeah...a lot of its OP-ness came because it was Reinhard's weapon, tho

Reinhard can only use the 3 aspects of his commanders when he's unrestricted, but it's abilities are still extremely impressive, being a weapon specifically designed to kill Mercurius, therefore being able to automatically bypass his type 4 immortality, and destroy the endless loops. It can also purge the law of the old world to give birth to the new law, bypass the concept of distance (already said that before), and could affect Gudou Marie, so...yeah...a lot of its OP-ness came because it was Reinhard's weapon, tho
Yeah I know all that but I just didn't remember if he had that stuff unless he was unrestricted by the swastikas lol. I've somehow read Dies Irae almost all the way through so I know a lot. Gotta get to KKK someday.

Yeah I know all that but I just didn't remember if he had that stuff unless he was unrestricted by the swastikas lol. I've somehow read Dies Irae almost all the way through so I know a lot. Gotta get to KKK someday.
I'm sorry, get to what now?

Good old Author insert= Tier 0
Nah, Goku slaps Author Inserts by an unquantifiable degree. Kid Goku fought Akira Toriyama, an author insert, and was comparable to him. Goku now is much stronger than Kid Goku, and by an unquantifiable degree.

Unquanitifiable means "impossible to express or measure in terms of quantity."

So Goku's growth, especially after the Frieza saga, can't even be expressed numerically. This explains why the x2 multiplier doesn't make sense for SSJ2, because we're trying to quantify increases in power that are unquantifiable due to the sheer strength of the characters transcending numbers entirely.

So, Goku is stronger than Tier 0s that surpass numerical concepts. And Chi-Chi and Bulma individually > Goku because Goku is afraid of them.

Nah, Goku slaps Author Inserts by an unquantifiable degree. Kid Goku fought Akira Toriyama, an author insert, and was comparable to him. Goku now is much stronger than Kid Goku, and by an unquantifiable degree.

Unquanitifiable means "impossible to express or measure in terms of quantity."

So Goku's growth, especially after the Frieza saga, can't even be expressed numerically. This explains why the x2 multiplier doesn't make sense for SSJ2, because we're trying to quantify increases in power that are unquantifiable due to the sheer strength of the characters transcending numbers entirely.

So, Goku is stronger than Tier 0s that surpass numerical concepts. And Chi-Chi and Bulma individually > Goku because Goku is afraid of them.
Downplay.
2b267f08a48a54cd35b50d8e648563bfc91f1a96v2_hq.jpg

Tier 0 with 1 statement.

imagine a wiki where we index characters by their closeness to the real world and how much they can interact with it. everything is digitally equalized so no "characters are written in books so they are in real life cause paint is real"
Like bottom tiers would be letter characters like the cthulhu mythos cause they are 2D letters, nothing more nothing less. Images would be the next tier, 3-D looking characters and characters with 3D models would be higher and more.
God tiers would be people like Monika or The Annoying Dog as they literally manipulate their game's code and movement of it and thus are the closest to interacting with our world as they interact with something beyond the fiction of their own game.
Now how do we measure who's stronger between characters of the same tier? Popularity! The more famous a character is, the more people know and like him, the more influence they have over irl.
God fusion goku: Smiles evilly

"Fish in (insert RPG here) downscale from (the protagonist) because they have to put in effort to pull them out of the water."

I've even seen people scale fish to DBS Goku before, though unlike the people talking about Genshin and Zelda I think they were joking.

Really, any argument that involves upgrading some value by an infinite value through the use of Tier 2 ratings is just stupid.
For example, "x has Infinite speed in their 2-B form because 2-B is infinitely higher than 3-A."

Really, any argument that involves upgrading some value by an infinite value through the use of Tier 2 ratings is just stupid.
For example, "x has Infinite speed in their 2-B form because 2-B is infinitely higher than 3-A."
Where the **** is this used lol.

Back