• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

LMFAOOOOOO, has that ever actually happened?
It happens quite often. People get in their heads that the CRTs need to have evidence supporting them, so they get screwed up when there’s one with no evidence provided, even if it’s the one situation where that’s actually valid.

Saitama’s gloves scale above fiction because they didn’t get destroyed when he pulled out the serious punch

Goku is apparently 5-D after turning ssjb post 2nd ultra instinct sign/Broly saga
Please do not insult my argument. If you want to discuss it in detail (because of the time limit) please head over to my discord ◇◇Omninova Stella◇◇#3237

I saw it a few minutes ago. I think there's some ground for it. First of all, a transformation for Goku granting an uncountably infinite increase in power is weird when you have differences nowhere near infinite being able to surpass him such as Kefla, who definitely doesn't hold an uncountably infinite superiority over Kale of Caulifla, who are marked as 3A due to keeping up with Goku. This already throws a massive obstacle for the scaling at this point, but whatever.

I saw it a few minutes ago. I think there's some ground for it. First of all, a transformation for Goku granting an uncountably infinite increase in power is weird when you have differences nowhere near infinite being able to surpass him such as Kefla, who definitely doesn't hold an uncountably infinite superiority over Kale of Caulifla, who are marked as 3A due to keeping up with Goku. This already throws a massive obstacle for the scaling at this point, but whatever.
yeah, yeah!

wait for the crt, am making one

my favorite argument back then was universal ichigo/infinite LS? for being able to physical break thru space. 💀

Will always hit the opponent, always surpasses the opponent's speed, and always erases the opponent conceptually, yes it's a pretty op weapon. It's a weapon that can crush the laws of other gods and even the time armor for the Yatsukahagi, being able to bypass and erase the concept of distance. Yes, it's pretty freaking op. Pretty sure there's a crap ton of other things it does

Back