• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

Everyone’s ready, even if it’s just because SMT’s about to become 1-A and there needs to be balance.
Unfortunately Digimon would at best be baseline, so SMT still stomps

Even in equal stats SMT has 3 abilities that is enough to destroy Digimon

Alr. So I found that pika outer and kaka outer guy also thinks tenma from inazuma eleven is outer as well. And his argument is funny

Highschool DxD:
1. Issei Hyoudo is Boundless cuz he stronger than Christian God in his verse
2. Issei Hyoudo slap all version of Goku cuz his verse use magic power which stronger than ki energy

It’s hilarious in fact. Ok so tenma can make his soul into a physical entity he can ride. Souls aren’t physical. Therefore, he must have altered the Platonic concept of souls. And then I asked him if this applies to stand users, and he said no, because those come from stand arrows.

and thos are?
Not sure if SMT actually have them, but that what was i told, anyway the 3 abilities are

• acasuality (type 5)
  • nonexistent physiology (type 2)
  • plot manipulation

Digimon has every other hax, and they will probably get the first two after the revision (what do you expect from a verse with +1400 different species)

Not sure if SMT actually have them, but that what was i told, anyway the 3 abilities are

• acasuality (type 5)
  • nonexistent physiology (type 2)
  • plot manipulation

Digimon has every other hax, and they will probably get the first two after the revision (what do you expect from a verse with +1400 different species)
SMT HAS PLOT MANIP?????? WHERE???????????

Was too distracting so thought if I was banned I wouldn't read useless stuff for hours and it worked, hadn't had a reason to go back. Also I can be unmanned anytime since It's user request based

I once made a dumb argument on purpose. Behold:

Agent 47 is 3-A, because he's a hitman like Hit from Dragon Ball Super.

Also, Layla Stockton from Hitman Absolution would be 3-A, at least Low 2-C over time, since she can one-shot Agent 47 if he doesn't defeat her fast enough. Also, not even Jiren one-shot hit, so she would scale above Jiren.

literality anything to do with stuff like "merging with the audience", "going out into the real world" and shit like that

Cough cough GFG goku cough cough

While i did watch DxD both anime and light novel, but the series is not that great like people make it to be. Claim Issei have character development is like claim Goku have character development

While i did watch DxD both anime and light novel, but the series is not that great like people make it to be. Claim Issei have character development is like claim Goku have character development
So...he has character development? Cause Goku did have character development, so...

Uh, well if you guy interpreting that grow in power and his pervert nature got bigger as a character development then, yeah he have character development

Uh, well if you guy interpreting that grow in power and his pervert nature got bigger as a character development then, yeah he have character development
He actually develops quite a bit with the whole thing with his fear of women that developed when he was "betrayed" and killed by Raynare along with other examples that showed a lack of self-importance, so yes he does develop. The pervertedness is hilariously minor to his character tbh. It just gets frustrating when people hate on him just because of his perverted nature, but hail characters like Kazuma, who's just as perverted if not even worse, as some kind of king.

Nah, i'm fine with his pervertness, what i dislike was how people praised him and the series to the moon, and wank his power to the sun, literally

You will be surprise with how many DxD vs Dragon Ball match all over the internet, and those match mostly get dragged over a page, some even reach 6-7 pages. There are also some pretty bad argument on how Issei can clap Goku like i said above, and also there is one argument that made my brain dead for a minute which claim Issei > Goku because Issei reach Planet level with 1 years while Goku took decades to reach Planet level in DBZ, hmmmmmmm

Back