• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

Seth once said Kakashi is omnipotent.

strange.jpg
Your joking right? Right!?

that one 6-C Kakuzu CRT. I don't think the person who made it even thought about the inconsistencies it'd cause in the scaling

that one 6-C Kakuzu CRT. I don't think the person who made it even thought about the inconsistencies it'd cause in the scaling
For my understanding the only inconsistency it causes are the bijuu being comparable to kcm naruto who outclasses kakuzu, or is there any other issue?

For my understanding the only inconsistency it causes are the bijuu being comparable to kcm naruto who outclasses kakuzu, or is there any other issue?
Kakashi in the war was seen matching Edo Zabuza, which means that without mangekyo he isn't that much stronger, and I'm pretty sure he didn't use Mangekyo against Kakuzu. Which generates some problems with the scaling chain, this would be the scaling chain taking it into account.

Kyubi Influence Kid Naruto>Haku>Zabuza~Kakashi=<Kakuzu>Matatabi>KCM1 Naruto

Kakashi in the war was seen matching Edo Zabuza, which means that without mangekyo he isn't that much stronger, and I'm pretty sure he didn't use Mangekyo against Kakuzu. Which generates some problems with the scaling chain, this would be the scaling chain taking it into account.

Kyubi Influence Kid Naruto>Haku>Zabuza~Kakashi=<Kakuzu>Matatabi>KCM1 Naruto
That sounds quite whack indeed

I rememver two arguments for universal Boros

1. He's the dominator of the universe and has been ravaging many planets in the universe (somehow universal)
2. He is a parody of Goku so he's equal to Goku

someone said Saitama is 1A because garou said he is the embodiment of justice and concepts = outer

Saitama fans never actually debated nor power scaled

doubt they watched any anime other than OPM
They do,
they’re just not into powerscaling, like if I didn’t know anything about tiers and fallacies and stuff. and you asked me who wins between saitama and like naruto.
im saying saitama hands down

Last edited:
On the topic of naruto though……

This guy in this video is literally the embodiment of “tell me you haven’t watched naruto without telling me you haven’t watched naruto”

💀💀💀💀💀

Back