• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

I mean
The bigger ur number the faster u are in Dragon ball
So atleast it has some logic behind it i guess

Oh i remember one

Infinite zamasu is outversal because Zamasu embodies the concept of justice and concepts aren’t bound by space or time

Did i say how people who think Digimon is tier 11 are mentally disabled?

There was this one Tik Tok -- no idea if it was legitimate or not -- that scaled White Diamond to High Universe level based on the logic that:
  1. White Diamond created all gems
  2. All Diamonds have pocket dimensions of "infinite size" within their gemstones

There was this one Tik Tok -- no idea if it was legitimate or not -- that scaled White Diamond to High Universe level based on the logic that:
  2. All Diamonds have pocket dimensions of "infinite size" within their gemstones
Lol.

That would make literally every character high 3A

Even fodder gems, like, literally all gems

On the grounds that arceus surpasses space time or something, arceus is Outer. And then he said pikachu hurt arceus in the movie, and then just completely ignored it being an outlier. And Necrozma>pikachu. It made me feel sad.

On the grounds that arceus surpasses space time or something, arceus is Outer. And then he said pikachu hurt arceus in the movie, and then just completely ignored it being an outlier. And Necrozma>pikachu. It made me feel sad.
Tier 1 Pokémon is wank, in every possible way or method

This other dude said no fictional character can be Ftl because we can see them move. He really throught fiction caps out at human reaction speed.

Back