• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

Sus

what is the most stupid, ridiculous, cringe argument you've ever heard, an argument so bad it made you think the person who said it is trolling

also stupid scales are counted too

for me, it's always the arguments rimuru fans make, they make me question life

they treat an ability that has nothing to do with AP as absolute omnipotence

Kid Goku is Outerversal due to defeating Demon King Piccolo who is the embodiment of Evil which is a concept.

Basically, anything to do with Saitama.

Kazuma is below Human-Level because he's "lazy".

Avatar fans justifying Toph beating Gara and the MHA Wank battles.

Sonic beating Eggman's robots aren't valid feats because it takes him more than a hit meaning he's below Building Level.

Goku (or any DB characters for that matter) aren't Universal because Manga Goku is Galaxy level.

Or because Goku can't lift 40 tons even though LS and AP do not correlate.

Thats all for now I'll add more later.

I mean, some of void manipulation in TenSura comes from Turn Null, which indeed is like an omnipotence thing in the verse, as it was a thing that the omnipotent dragon Veldanava had in the past, and he used it to create the verse, concepts, etc, and it also can be used to destroy it

I mean, some of void manipulation in TenSura comes from Turn Null, which indeed is like an omnipotence thing in the verse, as it was a thing that the omnipotent dragon Veldanava had in the past, and he used it to create the verse, concepts, etc, and it also can be used to destroy it
i know that but it never justify the boundless scaling, let alone how much NLFs they use (not rimuru fans only, everyone in general)

let's not forget the alien X wank
a character appearing in one scene saying there's 26 dimensions (when ben 10 verse clearly treat dimensions as parallel universes) is taken as an evidence of 1B alien X

809264707726606356.png

Reactions: Sus
Anyone still dumb enough to cross-scale mythologies and/or public domain. A good example is folks still claiming tier 0 in their favorite verses just for having H.P Lovecraftian characters in it, willfully ignorant of what a parody is or just how canon/creative license works.

Lol, by that logic gintama is Low 1C for viewing dragon ball as fiction. Tho… that’s kinda downplay…

this one guy pulled up a pic of a naruto billboard picture in japan and I KID YOU NOT was genuinely arguing that “”the concept of naruto”” is above fiction therfore naruto is the strongest verse in fiction 💀 the whole vc was on this man bru one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed

this one guy pulled up a pic of a naruto billboard picture in japan and I KID YOU NOT was genuinely arguing that “”the concept of naruto”” is above fiction therfore naruto is the strongest verse in fiction 💀 the whole vc was on this man bru one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed
man and i thought boundless goku was stupid

I saw some guy claim that 1A characters were beyond fiction.
what annoys me the most, people who thinks tier 0 is omnipotence are the same people who throw the words "omnipotence" and "boundless" everywhere

what annoys me the most, people who thinks tier 0 is omnipotence are the same people who throw the words "omnipotence" and "boundless" everywhere
Lol, true. Same people that haven’t read through the tiering system…

I wonder if the people who use the narrative arguments would short circuit if you brought other characters with the same kind of premise, aka "Not meant to lose/always wins"
i debated someone and told him that countless characters are on a troll level beyond Saitama and gave examples, also kept giving characters stronger and ALSO kept giving arguments on why they beat him
he simply replied "Saitama is parody and is meant to make fun of these" i obviously stated that even SpongeBob does this, he basically kept repeating his arguments

let me note that he said I'm lifeless after i completely debunked his arguments
he also used like 16777216 fallacies in a single message

Back