• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this a thousand times; I'm not saying the gap isn't large, just it's not as enormous as you make it out to be since he could still make both his nose and lip bleed quite profusely at first. "Hardly anything" b.s, the damage not being massive or fatal doesn't mean it's hardly anything, hardly anything is like the single drop of blood that Iron Man drew in Infinity War. That scan doesn't prove anything, especially since he immediately begins transforming in the next panel, and the narrator all but confirms Fuhrer meant his mutated form.

I thought you were saying he shouldn't be City level at all. Like I said, there's nothing to actually imply he's weaker than he leads on in those chapters. Sure, Genos can be arrogant, but he's also realistic enough to know in the previous arc that he'd die fighting a Dragon level opponent. It's supporting evidence not proof, also there's the edit about briefly fighting Flash Flash that you missed.

One shotting Demon level threats and being massively stronger than them isn't Dragon level or City level this is why Puri Puri Prisoner isn't a Dragon level threat or in a City level despite one shotting a Monster equal to Sea King with 50% power and Melzegard is actually a Dragon level threat so him wiping Sky king casually just shows difference between Dragon level and Demon level which is huge so while I am not saying that post MA Genos to not be City level but due to lack of evidence and possibility of Genos arrogance he is rated as Likely City level and not solid City level and I definitely don't agree with MA arc Genos to be City level when evidences are not supporting Genos

It is enormous hence one shotting Demon level threats or being massively stronger than them isn't Dragon level threat and I showed you the actual damage Genos done to Fuhrer Ugly which really is hardly any damage at all and isn't actual damage you get by comparable or slightly weaker opponents and damage dont have to be fatal to be considered damage they just have to be significant enough to actually effect the opponent or have more injuires than just blood spilling out and then stopping and sorry I dont know what your scans are supposed to prove when I haven't said anything about mutated Fuhrer Ugly but me sending the pic was to show that damage done to Fuhrer was minor which you can clearly see

Well you understood my point now and plus I can say the same that there is nothing that is implying Genos is as he claims he is and not really since he still thought he could blow of Fuhrer Ugly head with that kick despite having his 2 hands cut by Black Sperm and Gums so hence I am not discarding Genos statement just stating that likely city level is fine in the profile and supporting evidence where? and off screen battle doesn't help prove the point when we dont know how seriously anyone is fighting and Flashy Flash would have blitz and stomp if he was fighting seriously

Pri didn't even one-shot that monster, it was like a 50 hit combo. That's exactly my point, the gap between Dragon and Demon is huge, so Genos is clearly on the other end of the spectrum from someone like Deep Sea King.

For the last time, I'm not saying MA arc is City level, I'm vehemently saying the opposite. Anyway, I'm dropping this since you're not even saying post-MA Genos absolutely isn't Dragon level like I thought you were.

While we're on the subject of PPP's percentages it should be noted that he actually has to power up to 50%, that's not just his base. So he could've very well done that feat vs the Deep Sea King level monster with like 10%. Who knows.

Btw, any thoughts of adding One's Webcomic characters as they are? Separate from the Murata's Manga characters, into the wiki once the manga catches up.

Like, Webcomic Darkshine might actually be Wall or Small Building level for blasting Garou through the wall.

I'm fairly sure that wouldn't happen, but it's a fairly interesting concept. Probably only Saitama, Boros and Garou would remain the same, if not the former alone.

IIRC, Flashy Flash could be Hypersonic+ in the Webcomic.

It's possible. Sonic has tons of different versions of himself across media included on the wiki. Webcomic Saitama and Manga Saitama standing together wouldn't a bad idea.

Oh yes he took him out in multiple shots but he was in 50% and not full power right? Plus he took out Vaccuma a demon level threat after absorbing monsters easily but still isn't Dragon level and he is at end of Demon level spectrum sure but he isn't at start of Dragon level spectrum until post MA arc

Then why argue if we both agree with MA Genos not being City level?

Yeah my wording might make it sound like it but I am not absolutely against Genos being City level post MA arc just that I agree with Likely City level rather than solid City level till more feats come out by Genos

Wouldn't the level of feats still be different? Idk if the moon feat or the parting of the clouds was in the Webcomic.

Wow never knew that Murata could amp manga characters so much such that difference between webcomic characters and manga is huge

Genos' mountain feat would probably rank everyone fairly high, especially since it is vaporization here.

@My area I told you, I thought you were saying something else. Also, MA arc Genos isn't City level, the massively upgraded Psychic Sisters arc Genos is.

ElixirBlue said:
Wouldn't the level of feats still be different? Idk if the moon feat or the parting of the clouds was in the Webcomic.
Yeah a lot of characters would be way weaker just not Saitama. He still canceled out the Collapsing Star Roaring cannon which is still a surface buster.

@My Area check what I just said about PPP. It's arguable he was even below 50%.

Yeah a lot of characters would be way weaker just not Saitama. He still canceled out the Collapsing Star Roaring cannon which is still a surface buster.

Eh... that's just a statement and in terms of the Webcomic(not manga) the statement would be an outlier. The Webcomic actually showed the area of effect was only at the ship.

E19E05A2-3D1F-43DB-8961-584056E2E4E3

@ElixirBlue

I just checked and neither moon feat nor cloud splitting is present in webcomic sadly

@ByAsura

Yeah I understood and due to lack of feats and Genos arrogant tendencies hence Genos is rated at Likely City level and not solid City level

@Tetsucabrah

I am not sure by what your last comment meant sorry

https://********.org/chapter/67494/13

here he clearly powers up to 50%, meaning it's not his base. He's not nearly as hulked out when he kills that Deep Sea King level monster casually.

20191209 112836
No multi continent level webcomic Boros sadly

Even in webcomic Boros stated his CSRC would erase him from face of the planet while no mention of planet surface or planet being busted was mentioned so wow Murata sure has boosted so many of OPM characters probably exaggerated King is the only one to be stronger than manga OPM characters

nah if you read the webcomic and manga in the original japanese, boros says the exact same thing in both of them. so one of them is wrong.

@Tetsucabrah Those still hold. But Webcomic Boros destroying the planet or the surface of the planet would be an outlier with no feat supporting it like Saitama parting the clouds or Boros's Moon kick.

All that was shown was the ship damaging.

Hm. Deep Sea King scaled above Genos? Wait, but weren't they matched till Deep Sea King used a dirty trick?

Tetsucabrah said:
Well I guess webcomic Saitama could still scale to destroying the meteor. Or Boros's ship wiping out A city.
Qwasedf calced the meteor as Large Mountain level somewhere.

ElixirBlue said:
Hm. Deep Sea King scaled above Genos? Wait, but weren't they matched till Deep Sea King used a dirty trick?
He fought evenly with Genos that had gone through two upgrades from the one that did the feat.

So yes he scales above BoS Genos.

Qwasedf calced the meteor as Large Mountain level somewhere.

Webcomic meteor is smaller. Murata upscaled everything.

FF674AC3-FBE9-4D36-ADEC-64455FDA7511

That was hydrated Deep Sea king which fought on par with Genos but yeah he should scale above BOS Genow though Deep Sea king probably was not being serious at that time as moment he attacks with intent to kill he defeats Puri Puri Prisoner 100% easily in dehydrated form heck even Sonic performs better than Puri Puri Prisoner

Genos temporarily dehydrated him with his incineration cannon. And then they fought evenly.

Yeah Deep Sea King didn't take PPP seriously but he still broke his jaw with a single punch. Even Sea King was surprised for a sec.

Oh yes true I forgot but though Genos gave a good punch to hydrated Deep Sea king maybe he was off guard or something but thats something even Sonic couldn't do so its remarkable feat

I don't know if he really broke his jaw or just punched his jaw but he said that he felt it little while Puri Puri Prisoner says the same too his claim quickly gets disproven by Sonic meaning he was acting tough while he didn't say it for Deep Sea king though

^ Ah, I see it now.

I still think separate profiles can be made for webcomic but I need sleep

His jaw was pushed to left side but I can't say it was unhinged but he took less damage than Puri Puri Prisoner did probably because he healed but still he wasn't going all out in the start

https://********.org/chapter/67499/18

Oh this is probably what I was thinking about, I got the scenes mixed up. Still doesn't look unhinged but he did get his cheek caved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back