• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh I hope these chapters get redrawn and/or mixed all together in a single one.

Or, well, better just stop posting 15 pages long every 2 weeks and post a 30-40 pages long chapter monthly.

nice

eraserhead-thumbs-up-eraserhead.gif

What is the baseline AP for dragon level threats?
Doesn't get treated like that since threat levels aren't inherently tied to stats at such a plain level. Like we can't assume Gums has the attack potency higher than Genos' best feats before the MA arc just cause he's Dragon level. Like sure most of the time a Dragon level threat is physically stronger than a Demon and such but there's nuance to this stuff and OPM also isn't the most consistent.

Ok I'll revise my question
What is the minimum AP to get to dragon level threat? Like most of the time since demon level have potential to become one.

Back