• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mha ends horribly, JJK would end disappointly, and OPM is having the worst arc that is between a great fight.
Fire Force had the best ending
Tbh while MHA's ending was rushed I liked the direction it went. I feel like there was some point in the series life span where people just started to hate on it for the sake of it.

JJK def had a dog water ending.

And tbf to OPM the chapters are fine, the literal only issue is that for some reason ONE and Murata thought it was a good time for it.

Time to redraw the entire arc 💀
e7JVq1q.png
9e9j2vG.jpeg

Also, Genos cyborgization is probably 99% or something like that. Proof of how absurdly insane Kuseno was.
Cyborgization procedures are probably performed in an elective way and anything above 60% is already impressive. Genos's cyborgization was done as an emergency procedure in order to save his life (and he was already on deathbed.) And dude replaced pretty much everything.

love when opm has a slightly bad chapter its the worst manga of all time and murata/one suck as mangakas, but when the chapter is good the manga suddenly becomes peak fiction
🍷🗿
one punch man never was PEAK fiction to begin with, at best a good/very good anime.
“slightly bad” shut up, we’ve been ****** around by this stupid human called murata for more than 3 months now

its not just ONE bad chapter

¿Por que?
cuantas veces tengo que dejar esto claro?lo que me hace rabia y me hace mandar todo este nuevo arco a la mierda es el posiciónamiento.
Me vale un carajo si el arco esta bien, no deberiamos tener este arco sin saber que coño fue de Void, Blast, Sonic y Flashy.
Hacer esto en cualquier otra serie es literalmente la cosa mas estupida que se puede hacer, y no he visto a ninguna serie Haciendo esta madre.
Solo aqui, en OPM, se hace eso, pero si quieres que le de una oportunidad al arco, dime almenos tres series que hagan esto.

Seeing how some events were shuffled it seems like Wavygyaza and the Neos will be part of Sweet Mask's arc, very wise decision by ONE if that turns out to be the case.
Agreed 100%, especially if it happened after the current arc finished, that'd be even better.

Also you repulse me calling her by the updated name. Webigaza defenders will rise.

Seeing how some events were shuffled it seems like Wavygyaza and the Neos will be part of Sweet Mask's arc, very wise decision by ONE if that turns out to be the case.
It's always been part. I am not sure if its wise I want that arc to be solely for Amai and Saitama.

It's always been part. I am not sure if its wise I want that arc to be solely for Amai and Saitama.
Well that's too bad because it's clearly the case given how everything has been set up in the manga.

And no, in the webcomic the Neos are introduced after Sweet Mask's arc not before like in the manga. The manga has also added that McCoy is the one that made Sweet Mask as the face of the HA and is planning on hunting him down with the Neos to destroy the HA's reputation.

If Versus and OPM have a crossover someday that would be the ultimate W ngl.
I'd expect OPM to reference Versus at some point due to how ONE likes referencing his other works with each other. Esp between OPM and Mob Psycho. But I'd be surprised if ONE did a direct crossover. He's never done that before.

Still there could 100% be a thing of OPM being apart of the multiverse in Versus but just not being one of the merged worlds, with a cameo appearance or something. It fits with the natural enemies thing due to OPM having Monster's. Issue there is that Monster's aren't a specific type of species and unlike how the natural enemies in Versus outclass the humans, humans in OPM hold their own just fine.

Funny thing is Versus might have already surpassed some of OPM's stronger characters like Boros, Tatsumaki, etc.. Still nowhere near the top tiers though. Def wonder where it'll end up scaling wise.

Also isn’t the VERSUS planet like ridiculously huge? Like all thirteen worlds can apparently fit on that one planet. So if somebody in the series were to destroy the planet it would be like way higher than 5-B right?

Back