• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Saitama (obvious reasons)
2. Fully Evolved Garou (About as strong as Saitama, has tons of haxes and insane AD)
3. Blast (can fight Void and was able to divert the serious punch squared)
4. Empty Void (is basically cosmic garou but without the AD, but has Dimensional Slash and a god cube)
5. Blastvengers (Were able to help Blast divert the serious punch squared)
6. Boros (I'll not elaborate)
7. Tatsumaki (Insane TK and can no diff Psykorochi while not using her full power)
8. Metal Bat (at his peak, he can trash Sage Centipede and surpasses Flashy Flash's speed so yea)
9. Evil Ocean Water (Comparable to SC, but water physiology make it cracked)
10. Sage Centipede (Considered more of a threat than Psykorochi)

Who do you think is the top 10 of One Punch Man right now? (Please give your reasons)
1- God
2- Saitama, he had to evolve in order to defeat Garou, so there’s no way he is stronger than GOD.
3- POST IO Garou, no explanations needed
4- Void, no explanations needed, just weaker than Garou because he absorbed the power of a Garou before he could grew in power fighting Saitama.
5- Blast, could go toe to toe agains’t Void and win in the past, and is pretty confident in taking him down again by himself, thought he stated that Void is stronger than him
6- Tatsumaki, not only fought a God empowered being, but also won while massively holding back. Without mentioning that the “God empowered being” was already multicontinental+ level at base form, without any boosts. Also, she was the character that GOD wanted the most as his Avatar until now.
7- Psykosorochi, Indirectly implied to be able to destroy the earth by fusing with it, showed attack potency enough to do it so. Was already multicontinental+ at base form before any boost or fusion and before being blessed by GOD. Didn’t show any limits to her growth neither to her stamina.
8- Boros, stated by Saitama to be the strongest opponent he saw at that moment, can travel at rel+ speeds while punching at multicontinental + potency.
9- Evil ocean water, almost immortal, insane regeneration and really hard to kill. Plus an insane attack potency. Could be higher in the list.
10- Blue dragon mode Genos, could go toe to toe agains’t Psykos, even overpowered her beam for a moment.

Last edited:
1. Saitama (obvious reasons)
2. Fully Evolved Garou (About as strong as Saitama, has tons of haxes and insane AD)
3. Blast (can fight Void and was able to divert the serious punch squared)
4. Empty Void (is basically cosmic garou but without the AD, but has Dimensional Slash and a god cube)
5. Blastvengers (Were able to help Blast divert the serious punch squared)
6. Boros (I'll not elaborate)
7. Tatsumaki (Insane TK and can no diff Psykorochi while not using her full power)
8. Metal Bat (at his peak, he can trash Sage Centipede and surpasses Flashy Flash's speed so yea)
9. Evil Ocean Water (Comparable to SC, but water physiology make it cracked)
10. Sage Centipede (Considered more of a threat than Psykorochi)
metal bat above sage is kinda nasty
he only “damaged” it like… once? and with the help of Garou. In a real scenario he would be stomped without chances to buff himself

also, Sage immediately KO.ed him once he landed a hit

Reactions: Sus
Who do you think is the top 10 of One Punch Man right now? (Please give your reasons)
1) God (A fraction of a fraction of his strength while sealed and dead resulted in Garou.)
2) Saitama (Obvious)
3/4/5/) Blast/Void/Garou (I don't really have a ranking between these three. But they are above the rest by merely having cosmic powers)
6) Metal Knight (Gut feeling and a bunch of other reasons I will not write)
7/8) Tatsumaki/Boros
9) Psykorochi (Orochi but better)
10) Orochi (AP, hax, skill, feats. He has it all and I don't scale SC/EOW above him.)

0 - King (King is tier 0)
1 - God (Tural and Coomander have already made it very clear why this is)
2 - Saitama
3 - Garou (Parallel timeline is much stronger than the one who fought relatively well with Blast)
4/5/6 - Blast, Blastvengers and Void (Divine Powers)
7 - Lord Boros (Just like Emerald I won't explain)
8/9/10 - EOW, Sage Centipede and Tatsumaki (There's no need to say at this point it's 3 forces of nature, although I see EOW being the best simply because I can't see how the other two could handle his whole water absorption thing)

Hear me out! Rover is also High 6A cause he survived normal punch by Saitama the same way he punched Psykorochi's cell.

My top 10 not including Blast’s Teammates since there’s too many

1. God
(A small fraction of his power allowed Garou to match Saitama and force him to grow. Also killed said Garou after he grew to a much stronger Saitama’s level)

2. Parallel Timeline Saitama
(Self-Explanatory)

3. Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode w/ Mode: Saitama
(Copied Saitama’s strength multiple times)

4. Empty Void
(Blast said they were equals and than Void got even stronger via taking God’s powers. At least stronger than Post-Casual Saitama Copy Cosmic Garou)

5. Blast
(Matched Post-Casual Saitama Copy Garou. Also defeated Void who was stronger than him in the past somehow)

6. Meteoric Burst Boros w/ Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon
(I still believe in the Boros = Garou stuff from ONE. So I’m assuming Boros is equal to Pre-Cosmic Garou at his peak who should be above Tatsumaki)

7-10. Tatsumaki/Post-Empty Void Flash w/ Instakill/Evil Ocean Water/Sage Centipede
(Tatsumaki casually stomps Above Dragons [Psykorochi] that could one shot Above Dragons [Orochi]

After the whole stuff with Void in the webcomic, Flash began to be treated as a second Tatsumaki. Also Void is God level in the manga so Flash being boosted to Above Dragon after learning some of his techniques doesn’t sound too impossible to me

Evil Ocean Water and Sage Centipede are stronger than Psykorochi but we don’t know if they’re stronger than Tatsumaki. But I do think they probably are around her level of power though)

My top 10 not including Blast’s Teammates since there’s too many

1. God
(A small fraction of his power allowed Garou to match Saitama and force him to grow. Also killed said Garou after he grew to a much stronger Saitama’s level)

2. Parallel Timeline Saitama
(Self-Explanatory)

3. Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode w/ Mode: Saitama
(Copied Saitama’s strength multiple times)

4. Empty Void
(Blast said they were equals and than Void got even stronger via taking God’s powers. At least stronger than Post-Casual Saitama Copy Cosmic Garou)

5. Blast
(Matched Post-Casual Saitama Copy Garou. Also defeated Void who was stronger than him in the past somehow)

6. Meteoric Burst Boros w/ Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon
(I still believe in the Boros = Garou stuff from ONE. So I’m assuming Boros is equal to Pre-Cosmic Garou at his peak who should be above Tatsumaki)

7-10. Tatsumaki/Post-Empty Void Flash w/ Instakill/Evil Ocean Water/Sage Centipede
(Tatsumaki casually stomps Above Dragons [Psykorochi] that could one shot Above Dragons [Orochi]

After the whole stuff with Void in the webcomic, Flash began to be treated as a second Tatsumaki. Also Void is God level in the manga so Flash being boosted to Above Dragon after learning some of his techniques doesn’t sound too impossible to me

Evil Ocean Water and Sage Centipede are stronger than Psykorochi but we don’t know if they’re stronger than Tatsumaki. But I do think they probably are around her level of power)
God only killed Garou by removing his power, he didn't kill Saitama even when he could try to do it

because saitama wants to kill monsters? yet he didnt want to kill rover and garou (the latter he viewed as still a human)
But he can also contain himself to not kill monsters like Rover, unless he considers that dogs that are like 10 meters tall are not Monsters

But he can also contain himself to not kill monsters like Rover, unless he considers that dogs that are like 10 meters tall are not Monsters
he knows its a monster, he wanted said monster as a pet, thus he did not kill it
saitama does want to kill other monsters

TOP 10 Strongest OPM char According to VSB profiles and threads

1.God
2. Saitama
3. Garou
4. Blast
5. Void
6. Tatsumaki
7. Psykorochi
8. Genos
9. Boros
10. EOW

TOP 10 Strongest OPM char According to VSB profiles and threads

1.God
2. Saitama
3. Garou
4. Blast
5. Void
6. Tatsumaki
7. Psykorochi
8. Genos
9. Boros
10. EOW
evil ocean water and sage centipede are stronger than Psykos, according to their profiles. Thought i hardly disagree.

He considered Rover a dog that just needed to be disciplined, the punch wasn't meant to kill him at all.

evil ocean water and sage centipede are stronger than Psykos, according to their profiles. Thought i hardly disagree.
Eh not really, the narrative implied that God was supposedly obtain Tatsumaki but he settled to those giant monster because he failed to do so.

Eh not really, the narrative implied that God was supposedly obtain Tatsumaki but he settled to those giant monster because he failed to do so.
what? i meant what it is in their profiles.

vsbattles puts SC and EOW as stronger than psykosorochi

Back