• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's a strange decision to place this chapter now, that said the contents of the chapter itself were fine. From what I'm seeing this chapter introduces suspiciously similar monsters appearing out of nowhere for the Neos to beat and Webigaza's reveal, I like her magical girl/idol aesthetic. Suiryu is forced to join the Neo Heroes this time because he broke the Battle Suit and has to pay off the debt, also the battle suits are now obviously the same ones the Narinki Mercs were using which confirms that the Organization is the one behind the Neo Heroes.

Definitely the next chapter will continue the fight where we left off.
RECON EL CAPITULO HUBIERA ESTADO MEJOR DESPUES DEL COMBATE NO ANTES¡

you know what?YOU KNOW WHAT?i will have prefered to be suspended until september if my commentary was that extremely offensive, rather than waiting for THIS ABSOLUTAMENTE MIERDA DE CAPITULO
Baja un cambio Alex, obviamente el capitulo iba a ser corto de todos modos. Murata no estuvo 2 meses dibujando estaba de vacaciones.

Pero si, es raro que hayan decidido seguir con los Neos en vez de otra cosa.

Baja un cambio Alex, obviamente el capitulo iba a ser corto de todos modos. Murata no estuvo 2 meses dibujando estaba de vacaciones.

Pero si, es raro que hayan decidido seguir con los Neos en vez de otra cosa.
es que entiendo lo del descanso, pero en serio?dos meses?DOS MESES, y luego nos trae algo irrelevante al arco de ahora?es que ni Togashi te hace esto (y eso que el postea capitulos cada media decada)

Chapter is out
lmfao , i legit was 90% sure it was gonna be a chapter like that , it already happened 2 times before but fret not after this always comes something big , metal bat one had the earth cutter come after it , the fubuki had homeless light show ...etc

lmfao , i legit was 90% sure it was gonna be a chapter like that , it already happened 2 times before but fret not after this always comes something big , metal bat one had the earth cutter come after it , the fubuki had homeless light show ...etc
but this must be the worsts one, because we are talking about BLAST VS EMPTY VOID

Y hubiera sido un capitulo de 10-15 paginas y la pelea no hubiera avanzado en casi nada, es mejor desarrollarlo en un capitulo mas largo.
yo realmente creo que esto lo hizo como relleno por que el siguiente capitulo lo quieren hacer realmente cargado o por lo menos una pelea larga, hablo de blast vs empty void

yo realmente creo que esto lo hizo como relleno por que el siguiente capitulo lo quieren hacer realmente cargado o por lo menos una pelea larga, hablo de blast vs empty void
No diria que es un capitulo de relleno, como dije el contenido es bueno e importante para la trama a futuro. Pero si, estoy de acuerdo que lo hizo asi para que el siguiente capitulo sea mas largo y la pelea de Blast vs Empty Void valga la pena ver.

Now if the next chapter is short and barely anything happens in the fight I will be actually mad, right now aside from initial dissapointment from the long wait I don't mind this chapter and I think it's gonna be just fine on re-read when the arc ends.

No diria que es un capitulo de relleno, como dije el contenido es bueno e importante para la trama a futuro. Pero si, estoy de acuerdo que lo hizo asi para que el siguiente capitulo sea mas largo y la pelea de Blast vs Empty Void valga la pena ver.
Pero ponlo después!en este momento noooo

Now if the next chapter is short and barely anything happens in the fight I will be actually mad, right now aside from initial dissapointment from the long wait I don't mind this chapter and I think it's gonna be just fine on re-read when the arc ends.
Considering murata's statements like he's back with full energy and etc, I don't expect the next chapter to be short and not being about blast vs void

Although to be honest, this is a cycle that always repeats, murata drop some disappointing chapters and then drops an Peak chapter that leaves us hyped for the next one.

OPM fans bitching and moaning about everything that happens unless it's some wank for an existing character will never grow old.

OPM fans bitching and moaning about everything that happens unless it's some wank for an existing character will never grow old.
What? this whole chapter was like a bonus chapter from the volumes. same writing style and everything.

expectations : fight of two godly being after waiting for two months without any chapter and what he get : litereally a bonus chapter.

What? this whole chapter was like a bonus chapter from the volumes. same writing style and everything.

expectations : fight of two godly being after waiting for two months without any chapter and what he get : litereally a bonus chapter.
Yeah. No reason to get worked up about it.

It's quite disappointing, even for someone who doesn’t think about the upcoming OPM chapter constantly as if it's the only manga I read, like some dudes here. But yeah, the reaction seems like an overreaction to me. I've said it before, but these people need to start watching other anime again. There are so many things going on and so many things you could watch or think about. Immerse yourself in those while you wait so you don’t end up being so disappointed. Focusing too much on the upcoming chapter of a certain manga, even with low expectations, is bound to lead to great disappointment. I've learn this to BC chapters.

It's quite disappointing, even for someone who doesn’t think about the upcoming OPM chapter constantly as if it's the only manga I read, like some dudes here.
We gotta take one the One Piece mindset. If a character appears, it's that one guy from that one arc, and we love that guy and we wondered what happened to that guy.

We gotta take one the One Piece mindset. If a character appears, it's that one guy from that one arc, and we love that guy and we wondered what happened to that guy.
Yeah, but it's hard to absorb that mindset when OPM fans have to wait several weeks, a month, or sometimes even several months for the next chapter, like in this case. I mean, even you would be disappointed if OPM is the only thing on your mind and you waited 2 months just to see a naked dude

Yeah, but it's hard to absorb that mindset when OPM fans have to wait several weeks, a month, or sometimes even several months for the next chapter, like in this case. I mean, even you would be disappointed if OPM is the only thing on your mind
i have many things in my mind but the one that takes it the most is OPM and SONIC (and Sonic takes equally the same and still manages to give me SOMETHING)

Lol if bro couldn't deliver on what the fans were expecting should've just increased the break ngl. Like WTF is this? It's so out of place narratively speaking. And if we cut back right after this it'll just feel even weirder.

This is so anticlimactic, it's like if during the middle of Cosmic Garou and Saitama's fight, they stuck in a filler chapter about Charanko out of nowhere.

I guess they are going to skip over what happened between Blast and Void, we would have to live with the battle in our imagination.

Lol if bro couldn't deliver on what the fans were expecting should've just increased the break ngl. Like WTF is this? It's so out of place narratively speaking. And if we cut back right after this it'll just feel even weirder.
This isn’t new, many authors use this tactic to build anticipation for the main event by showing an irrelevant scene or a side battle instead. But, it's still kind of brutal, i guess, given that it's two months rather than just a week or so

"This isn't new" yeah, it's still shitty
I won't deny that. But I wouldn't be surprised if Murata did this intentionally so that the main dishes would appear more delicious than they actually are, given how many times Murata has dropped a quiet and disappointing chapter, only to follow it up with a mind-blowing one,like with the dimensions outside of causality one

Back