• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If empty void ignores fundamental concepts does it provide conceptual manipulation?
i think dimensional slash since it cutting space-time itself ignoring fundamental concepts attack that can cut anything 3D so it's obviously durability negation but on conceptual level
i agree

explain?
Dimensional slash cuts dimensional seal because higher dimensional attack reaching to three dimension.
"Dimensional seal" a type of space-time barrier or space-time itself
and ignores fundamental concepts so it has no fault.
This is not a destructive attack but obviosly a durability negation.

OPM's speed tier is starving nowadays lmao
Speaking of speed stuff…

Speaking of speed stuff…
speaking of speed stuff...

these pages shows that genos uses light to blind his opponent, but visibly he doesn't constantly using it, he uses it then attacks. which means he reaches his opponent before the light goes away no?

which means he should scale to light speed or ftl here no?

or was he still using that move while moving? but it comes from his core so it wouldnt look like that no?

speaking of speed stuff...

these pages shows that genos uses light to blind his opponent, but visibly he doesn't constantly using it, he uses it then attacks. which means he reaches his opponent before the light goes away no?

which means he should scale to light speed or ftl here no?

or was he still using that move while moving? but it comes from his core so it wouldnt look like that no?
This looks like Genos is still shining the light when he's attacking

This looks like Genos is still shining the light when he's attacking
he reaches the light he sent would make more sense i suppose, considering the light comes from his core, not his whole body. also he doesn't look like that in other pages as well. he reaches the light, he seemingly stopped it there too.

i might be understanding it wrong though

he reaches the light he sent would make more sense i suppose, considering the light comes from his core, not his whole body. also he doesn't look like that in other pages as well. he reaches the light, he seemingly stopped it there too.

i might be understanding it wrong though
Given how this would upscale this Genos and half the verse by gajillion times, I feel like the interpretation he doesn't stop shining is the more logical one.

I think Dimensional slash can cut anything in 3D, Basically durability negation at conceptual level .Who agrees with me on this claim?
That's how durability negation works.

Dimensional Slash is just sending a durability negation attack from outside the universe. It ignores speed because it comes instantly, it ignores size because –most likely– Empty Void can decide how much to zoom in/out and as thus decide how big the attack is, and tbh idrk what "ignoring energy" even means.

Anyway, pretty sure that conceptual durability negation would require attacking one in conceptual level, which Dimensional Slash has not even remotely shown

No one scales to this Genos
Wait this is from the recent chapters? I thought it's from back in season 1.

Ngl I've been busy and the redraws really pushed me away from the manga again so I took a break from it until I'm confident they're over. So I don't know what's been happening since like a little after Tatsumaki vs Saitama.

Given how this would upscale this Genos and half the verse by gajillion times, I feel like the interpretation he doesn't stop shining is the more logical one.
this wouldn't upscale many, this is the last upgrade he got, literally one shotted a dragon lvl. fought flashly flash (unknown how much he was holding back) and kept up with him

this wouldn't upscale many, this is the last upgrade he got, literally one shotted a dragon lvl. fought flashly flash (unknown how much he was holding back),
Then it could be a reasonable upgrade (depending on how my thread goes Flashy would be either relativistic or ftl himself).

But the reasoning is still not super good. It really looks more like he's just shining while running or that Saitama has already been blinded before he started running.

Then it could be a reasonable upgrade (depending on how my thread goes Flashy would be either relativistic or ftl himself).

But the reasoning is still not super good. It really looks more like he's just shining while running or that Saitama has already been blinded before he started running.
when light beam bends, it's accepted as not light yeah? but in opm's case, wouldn't it be superior technology? or it's not allowed in any case? it's literally light after all d:

Wait this is from the recent chapters? I thought it's from back in season 1.

Ngl I've been busy and the redraws really pushed me away from the manga again so I took a break from it until I'm confident they're over. So I don't know what's been happening since like a little after Tatsumaki vs Saitama.
The redraws are over, all that follows now after the hiatus is new chapters proper.

This fight happens in chapter 186: Turning Point and it's meant to be a mirror to their first sparring match, with Genos now performing the "Death Punch" instead of Saitama
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzA4cDVoMS5qcGc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL294NDQ1eC5wbmc=

Anyway the reasoning for the speed here is wrong, we can however probably scale this Genos Striking Strength to like Carnage Kabuto/Darkshine level now

The redraws are over, all that follows now after the hiatus is new chapters proper.
About damn time man. I hate reading 40 page chapters just for Murata to randomly go "yk what? **** you. These are not canon anymore" 😭
This fight happens in chapter 186: Turning Point and it's meant to be a mirror to their first sparring match, with Genos now performing the "Death Punch" instead of Saitama
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzA4cDVoMS5qcGc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL294NDQ1eC5wbmc=

Anyway the reasoning for the speed here is wrong, we can however probably scale this Genos Striking Strength to like Carnage Kabuto/Darkshine level now
Finally Genos supremacy 🙏

About damn time man. I hate reading 40 page chapters just for Murata to randomly go "yk what? **** you. These are not canon anymore" 😭
Eh, prior to the redraws the Ninja Arc chapters were like 20 pages long with lackluster art and some writing issues. I'm glad ONE decided to redo it, too bad for Murata though since it seems it has burned him out pretty badly alongside working on other projects, hence the hiatus.

Anyway, we are holding off on making a new key for Genos because his profile is up for a revamp and because it's unclear wheter or not he has his 10 Second Mode available.

Eh, prior to the redraws the Ninja Arc chapters were like 20 pages long with lackluster art and some writing issues. I'm glad ONE decided to redo it, too bad for Murata though since it seems it has burned him out pretty badly alongside working on other projects, hence the hiatus.
Honestly when I've seen some of the redraws I was confused by how much of a downgrade some panels were. Like wtf is this

Straight up just small pngs photoshoped to old manga panels

Murata really went from straight up animating the manga to doing mediocre sub fanart level edits. He really needed that hiatus

Honestly when I've seen some of the redraws I was confused by how much of a downgrade some panels were. Like wtf is this

Straight up just small pngs photoshoped to old manga panels

I mean aside from that first they are alright, you really should just read them lol. Also the second one is an actual redraw.

Use the Cubari site, all other website to read the manga are garbage.

I mean aside from that first they are alright, you really should just read them lol. Also the second one is an actual redraw.
Yeaaah but these were so weird. Like I've seen talk a lot about EV and his art looked good so wtf was up with Murata poorly editing 2 Manga panels and slapping them together
Use the Cubari site, all other website to read the manga are garbage.
Oh yeah I should download the manga from the cubari extension. My current extension has some old chapters missing.

It is fine we are destined for some crazy speed stuff in the coming chapters...

It is fine we are destined for some crazy speed stuff in the coming chapters...
Yeah, I hope we have more clear-cut MFTL/MFTL+ speed feats in OPM soon. There are debating forums that still have doubts that OPM god tiers are MFTL or higher.

like this one rn.
Can't blame them I'd say. Btw, by clear-cut, I mean something that is so obvious that it doesn't need calculations for a casual viewer to understand it's massively FTL+. For instance, the characters show that they can cross interstellar distances in a couple of panels or pages. It should also be made clear that they scale to that speed. We have Serious Punch² sending both Garou and Saitama flying to Jupiter at MFTL+ speeds most certainly but there are no real arguments for them to scale to that level of speed. They got perception-blitzed by it.

Back