• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because it's infinite universes based on alternate choices going by the source page. The Aleph-1 variant requires an infinite line, branching infinitely that then branching infinitely as well.

GL would just be High 1-C rather than 1-B.

Because it's infinite universes based on alternate choices going by the source page. The Aleph-1 variant requires an infinite line, branching infinitely that then branching infinitely as well.

GL would just be High 1-C rather than 1-B.
one question, why does the censor don't censor swear words in other languages?i mean i can say puta or mierda or JODETE, but no censor.

If this really happened, or something similar, what could we give to Saitama based on it?

First off, literally what I am also predicting. Said so a couple pages ago xD.

As for what ability it'd be. I'd guess some form of crazy sensory ability (Being able to sense/see Void outside of the universe) and Dimensional Travel with Interdimensional range.

Many people expect Low 2-C or higher feats to happen in the fight. But I think it's pretty apparent that Blast vs. Void is going to be a hax-oriented where they show off their esoteric abilities.

Imagine Saitama punches GOD so hard that he is sent flying back to before the universe was born, only for Saitama to casually follow him and throw a barrage of punches. Or, he punches GOD so hard that he is sent flying across all the parallel universes and then outside of the multiverse

Imagine Saitama punches GOD so hard that he is sent flying back to before the universe was born, only for Saitama to casually follow him and throw a barrage of punches. Or, he punches GOD so hard that he is sent flying across all the parallel universes and then outside of the multiverse
Then God single-handedly upgrades the cosmology of the verse and collapses it on Saitama just to flex. But neither of them wants that so they talk it out instead.

Many people expect Low 2-C or higher feats to happen in the fight. But I think it's pretty apparent that Blast vs. Void is going to be a hax-oriented where they show off their esoteric abilities.
prob i expect universal feats or higher saved for Saitama vs GOD

prob i expect universal feats or higher saved for Saitama vs GOD
It's gonna take a while then. Saitama vs. God won't happen in like 5 years or more.
Considering all blast wants to do is gravity knuckle I don’t expect much hax
I'm fairly sure Blast still has several more hax abilities in his arsenal that have not yet been showed, and so does Void.

Blast claims he can "manipulate the reality of the cosmos" so I suspect his unshown hax abilities are related to that.

when he said that?
9407718-a0d1d752-a8fb-4442-a6d9-3442e6e1be61.jpeg

Seh, bue ahora hay que romperle el orto a los canadienses estos. Una lastima que los brazucas sean una verguenza, queria que le ganemos de nuevo una final.

Back