• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It doesn't seem like Blast can enter that hyperspace where God's true body is supposedly there though.
Didn't he teleport in there when blast save saitama and co in underground? And yeah the statement of blast incapable of going in there got retcon out

Didn't he teleport in there when blast save saitama and co in underground? And yeah the statement of blast incapable of going in there got retcon out
It's not confirmed to be the same dimension. We can see stars and galaxies in the background, so probably just outside Earth's atmosphere. Though, it does seem like it was just Blast's portal instead of Void's. Time will tell.

de403a89725a715db102dad2bab6f9b6e0e6be19.jpg

Need more traction here, especially because if it goes through a lot of characters are getting upgraded to Low 7-B and I don't want to revert those changes because someone disagrees with the calc in the near future and makes a CRT

I'm usually on the skeptic side of upgrades, usually not expecting anything beyond, say, Tier 6 in these chapters

That being said, I kinda have the feeling something really crazy is coming, because considering the current visuals and effects for "Tier 4 characters fight", if One and Murata really want to make Void Vs Blast a truly memorable fight, the fight cannot happen on Earth, even making one at Boros or Psykos in scale would feel way too bleh for them considering the hype and Cosmic Garou fight

Furthermore, a big energy cannon based fight in space would also feel more of the same, not only because Cosmic Garou already did that, but Void and Blast themselves already had a fight in space with some big energy kamehamehas going on. Whats left ? Well, a battle between dimensions, that would be unique, new, hype, and with that, anything is truly possible, and in One/Murata's mind, destroying some of those bubbles might not be that big of a deal in the same way for them the CSRC may be stronger than Gaia Gannon, they aren't scalers, so 2-C isn't actually out of the possibilities and could happen just because it would be cool and fun

Next chapters can be great for OPMs feats

Since these characters can easily fight outside the dimension where damage actually matters to the narrative, they pretty much have no cap on how much destruction can be caused. So yeah, I'm predicting big things.

Hey, what would happen if the anime and webcomic appeared in the multiverse? Would we add the profiles of these other adaptations as well?
I wonder if WC appeared in the multiverse, if we'd scale it to the manga in case they end up interacting

Also, when are we going to get WC profiles? I saw someone had them almost finished like 1 or 2 years ago, and I've had no notice since then

I don't quite understand the "folded dimensions", why are they "folded"? Is it because of the perspective of that place where Empty void is located or are they just naturally that way?
I think the universes are naturally that way because it's God's realm, and not only that, Empty Void doesn't fold them, and that's what we understand from the translation.

Also, I think the 'bubbles' in the episode where Saitama goes back in time are the same as the ones here. Genos already called those bubbles a multiverse. That's why I think they are already 'folded'.

But I've been arguing from the very beginning that nobody cares about this, and contrary to what Phoenks said, it won't make any changes to Empty Void.

Not really lol, he just seems to have been granted hax to access this higher dimension while still being a third dimensional being
Grant access. No, he has it from retcon. Even you have an access you can't perceive it. You need to ascend to that dimensionality and you can also descend on low dimension. You saying it's like just another space when it's actually a high dimension. You stated because y'all reference it to some other series. No he perceive the universe like a bubble because he ascend to higher dimension the fact that he can interact with it not like some narration is a big deal

Last edited:
I really like this recent version of Void's design. It almost gives me a ghost-rider vibe with the skull-like face and eye flares. And it isn't too far away from how he was in the webcomic.

I do wonder what is going on with his design though, considering this is far different than that bird-like version of him from a couple chapters ago.

zYsSbfB.png

Ppl in brazilian community believes Void is 5-D

maxresdefault.jpg
99% of the Russian community hardly even believes in 4D, because when attacking outside the bubble, for some reason time in the bubble moves in the usual sequence, and does not stand still. That is, Void is not outside of time, he still moves in the stream of time along with time in the bubble. You can also dodge the attack by being Flash...

Well, they both grew up without family and the only positive memory they have are the interactions they had with each other in the ninja village, so it is normal that deep down they see each other as friends. It reminds me a little of the Sasuke and Naruto relationship, in which Sasuke forced himself to believe that he didn't appreciate Naruto when in reality he did.

Also, they are both femboys who harass Saitama. So they have several things in common.

Some aspects of OPM lack depth, but we can clearly see and understand where the author is going. I wonder how many people thought his conclusions are stupid.
He cooked with the thread but at the time the lack of evidence was obvious. Do people think the OPM MWI introduction is random and out of nowhere?

Some aspects of OPM lack depth, but we can clearly see and understand where the author is going. I wonder how many people thought his conclusions are stupid.
There was this guy in the OPM subreddit that accurately predicted that Child Emperor was just acting and was going to infiltrate the Neo Heroes based on small cues and prior characterization and he got clowned on only to be proven completely right a few chapters afterwards lol

There was this guy in the OPM subreddit that accurately predicted that Child Emperor was just acting and was going to infiltrate the Neo Heroes based on small cues and prior characterization and he got clowned on only to be proven completely right a few chapters afterwards lol
Yeah, we have God in our side, now there IS someone Who theorizes that Saitama thanks the dimensional slash and he reacts to It because "It is not that dangerous"which Would be reason why Blast and Flash redacted to It, because they sensed the danger

Back