• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Empty Void is probably not suitable for most vs matches lol. Dude's standard tactic is leaving reality and slashing you from outside of causality đź’€

Doubt this man will get any fights
Eh, I already know a 4-A for him when the time comes who also slashes through dimensions with a sword

Castlevania also have some crazy 4-As for Void and Garou to have fun

Looking at the Top 15 most powerful characters is a good way to find some broken ones

Eh, I already know a 4-A for him when the time comes who also slashes through dimensions with a sword

Castlevania also have some crazy 4-As for Void and Garou to have fun

Looking at the Top 15 most powerful characters is a good way to find some broken ones
Do those 4-A have 2-A range?

I have a theory in mind, what if, Void just makes himself bigger after going outside of the universe causality, after all, Blast said that the dimensional slash ignores distance, size and energy.
but that was just the explanation, now that we know what It does, It can said that EV goes outside (distance)and grows (size)so he can attack, this would make sense considering God also can change size

I have a theory in mind, what if, Void just makes himself bigger after going outside of the universe causality, after all, Blast said that the dimensional slash ignores distance, size and energy.
but that was just the explanation, now that we know what It does, It can said that EV goes outside (distance)and grows (size)so he can attack, this would make sense considering God also can change size
I am... Atowmeek! * explodes *

Isn't the dimension where infinite universes were located is he same as God's dimension that Blast mentioned before?
It's not. God is stated to reside in a higher dimension than Blast can reach, and Blast was stated to have the same dimensional abilities as Void.

You know, even with a 2 month break, I'm somehow not even that disappointed othis time. I'd much rather learn about a break beforehand over having it dropped on me as I'm expecting a chapter.

Whatever Murata is facing right now, I hope this break allows him to come back better. It was clear from the page count, setbacks, and art quality of this arc that his head likely wasn't in the right place at this time.

I'm honestly really looking forward to how he comes back at this after 2 months, especially with his comment of him having "even more power." I can't even imagine what this next fight is going to look like anymore. It could end up being some crazy interdimensional space-time battle across the Void space, or even something wilder than that. I think it has the potential to be the best fight we've seen, especially with a recovered Murata. So much potential for interesting choreography with the powers of Blast and Void.

In the meantime, I wonder if mods would be okay with me making a CRT to release the Empty Void page with all the stuff he's currently showcased. I think that'd be fun...

Use AI for making sounds...yes It can now make sound
I mean it's a better option than sampling someone ripping ass from a 1981 sitcom nobody watched and then repitching it for 5 hours, burning it onto a vinyl and rubbing the vinyl against a crontrobass in an echo chamber to get a good sound for Saitama punching an unnamed monster

20240620_165340.jpg

Shouldn't the cosmology get upgrade first since you know, it's connected to one of his busted ability
We only have like 1 panel of cosmology that matters. I think it's fine if that's just included on the page.

i wonder what’s gonna happen in Tatsumaki’s arc

the way the powerscaling of the verse is increasing , she becoming a 4-a character is almost guaranteed.

Yo they were not kidding about the difficulty spike. No spoilers but my max level character gets folded by normal enemies if I don't play well.

Back