• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What the "dimensions folded into bubbles" line does explain is why Void appears do large relative to entire universes.

It's because all those universes have been compressed to the size of bubbles in that dimension. I don't believe Void is actually larger than universes in that dimension.

Also, it is probably true that Void dimension is the dimension of God. Since in the retconned chapters Blast mentions that there is some Heavenly Rock Cave or something that only Void can access. And that is the dimension of God or something.

It also lines up with what he said: "interference from the higher dimension where God resides."

And this chapter we see what that interference looks like.

It also seems that the dimension looks like outer space, except all the stars and galaxies are just bubble universes. So when we saw that panel of God in the fetal position, that lines up with the visuals of the Void dimension as well.

So honestly Low 1-C is probably off the table.
Why would the low 1-C be off the table?

It's fine. As I said before, I would rather have a really haxy 4-D God than a really weak Low 1-C God.

Anyway, nothing is confirmed obviously.

I seriously can't wait for this fight. It's going to be insane.

I'm also really curious what Saitama's time travel looked like from a cosmological level. Like, did he literally revert every possibility in that space as well? Does causality envelope every separate universe?

Got no clue.

It's fine. As I said before, I would rather have a really haxy 4-D God than a really weak Low 1-C God.

Anyway, nothing is confirmed obviously.

I seriously can't wait for this fight. It's going to be insane.

I'm also really curious what Saitama's time travel looked like from a cosmological level. Like, did he literally revert every possibility in that space as well? Does causality envelope every separate universe?

Got no clue.
Ok

What the "dimensions folded into bubbles" line does explain is why Void appears do large relative to entire universes.

It's because all those universes have been compressed to the size of bubbles in that dimension. I don't believe Void is actually larger than universes in that dimension.

Also, it is probably true that Void dimension is the dimension of God. Since in the retconned chapters Blast mentions that there is some Heavenly Rock Cave or something that only Void can access. And that is the dimension of God or something.

It also lines up with what he said: "interference from the higher dimension where God resides."

And this chapter we see what that interference looks like.

It also seems that the dimension looks like outer space, except all the stars and galaxies are just bubble universes. So when we saw that panel of God in the fetal position, that lines up with the visuals of the Void dimension as well.

So honestly Low 1-C is probably off the table.
huh? i believe that's how timelines normally look? i mean saitama's time travel also caused the timeline to branch and they looked the same

maybe i'm wrong but you can see they are ball shaped as well. they just move so fast, normal considering there are countless of them?
Bro those are just flashbacks of time. You see that kind of imagery like every time someone goes back in time in media...

Bro those are just flashbacks of time. You see that kind of imagery like every time someone goes back in time in media...
Not really, It depends on the series, sometimes they show a tunnel, or clocks, or It just happens without time tunnel or in Fire force where Shinra goes into a world where atoms go faster than light all the time
That is not a good argument really.

Can someone answer this

If someone reverse time on a 2-B scale can it effect void while he's in hyperspace to drag him out?
in OPM. seems like no. reversing time in a universe causes that universe to branch into countless timelines. doing it to many universes at once would still do the same thing. empty void isn't inside an universe. he's in a higher dimension that emcompasses the multiverse. if there is an time axis there, it would require 5D time manipulation

You are just not ready for him to appear from one of those countless worlds.
maxresdefault.jpg

Everyone else lost me the moment they started saying "Hyperspace," "1-C," and "4-D/5-D." My *** is staying below 4-A level and at 3 Dimensionality.

So, b/c I'm still behind on some other manga, haven't gotten the chance to read the newest chapter. Just watched some reviews about it. Was wondering though, given the tier 2 and tier 1 being thrown around, what would be the bare minimum for this new feat?

What is the most accurate translation for "Dimension Blade" ? I noticed it is translated as Dimension Slash in this chapter.

Back