• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just called murata and he said hyperspace is an infinite dimensional physical hilbert space that goes beyond the concept of dimensions and is a monad
I believe you bro (I will support any wank to the verse)
8ce8f90880e0543e79fcafcfcd5ba98a.jpg

Checked in with a guy who is fluent in Japanese, and I can confirm: The English translation is incorrect.

Here is what he said:

I would just like to point out that the translation is kind of wrong.

泡状にたたまれた次元に特殊な術式で干渉する

たたまれた is passive form, the translation makes it sound like he's actively folding them.

He's using a special move on the dimensions that are folded like bubbles/bubbling up like foam on the water, he's not the one that did the folding.

This is why they dedicate a panel to talking about how all the different possibilities look like bubbles from the higher dimension.

In short, Void didn't fold any dimension. They are already folded like bubbles to begin with. The Jutsu is entirely to interact with the dimension from the outside.

Not too sure about that because that would mean that GOD had to take away powers from at least two different Garou's. Unless there's two completely different GODs 😵‍💫
Considering where we see God hunched up - in some sort of Void, it is possible he is located in hypertime/"outside causality".

Checked in with a guy who is fluent in Japanese, and I can confirm: The English translation is incorrect.

Here is what he said:

泡状にたたまれた次元に特殊な術式で干渉する

たたまれた is passive form, the translation makes it sound like he's actively folding them.

He's using a special move on the dimensions that are folded like bubbles/bubbling up like foam on the water, he's not the one that did the folding.

This is why they dedicate a panel to talking about how all the different possibilities look like bubbles from the higher dimension.

In short, Void didn't fold any dimension. They are already folded like bubbles to begin with. The Jutsu is entirely to interact with the dimension from the outside.
i don't think people misunderstood it though? it was obvious that part was a mistranslation.

Here is what he said:

泡状にたたまれた次元に特殊な術式で干渉する

Fluent Japanese speaking guy with the clutch again.

It gonna be funny if blast and void proceed to fight in hyperspace(which have a high chance of happening) and wreck havoc(mostly by void) in there

Here is what he said:

泡状にたたまれた次元に特殊な術式で干渉する

.Makes sense. Other translations also say the same thing.

every time OPM gets a new mf in the mix I have to keep hearing my friend yapping about how they're tier 1 and they bully goku

haven't read OPM in a while tf happened 😭

So the dimensions are already folded?but then why is Void able to fold space like paper to escape from attacks?
those are different + why would he be the one folding the dimensions, those are how they look like in the higher dimension.

also just because he's not the one folding the dimensions there doesn't mean he's not allowed to have an ability that can affect space lmao

those are different + why would he be the one folding the dimensions, those are how they look like in the higher dimension.

also just because he's not the one folding the dimensions there doesn't mean he's not allowed to have an ability that can affect space lmao
Entire Dimensions don’t fold themselves lol it’s all his abilities the folding space time and everything else

Like if he has higher dimensional hax I don’t get why your so against folding dimensions

To insist on 2C is to lose the possible argument for a low 1C. This "he folds dimension" doesn't make sense anyway even without the proper translation.

To insist on 2C is to lose the possible argument for a low 1C. This "he folds dimension" doesn't make sense anyway.
Why ? He’s a vessel of god you can’t say it doesn’t make sense

And if blast has higher dimensional hax along with void this means that saitama and garou Sp2 was probably higher dimensional to

Meaning the scaling is there we just need to wait and see how future chapters and statements go

And if blast has higher dimensional hax along with void this means that saitama and garou Sp2 was probably higher dimensional to

Meaning the scaling is there we just need to wait and see how future chapters and statements go
Saying he is a vessel of God doesn't justify anything, Phantom. Those dimensions are already folded even before he uses the technique that you think causes them to fold. I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected our universe to look this way from a higher dimension. Not to mention, this already folded universe argument explains the panel in which GOD was portrayed as eyeing the whole universe. Decide, whether to abandon possible one argument for low 1C in favor of 2C or side with what makes more sense, supported not just by one Japanese folk but by multiple Japanese dudes (translators).

Entire Dimensions don’t fold themselves lol it’s all his abilities the folding space time and everything else

Like if he has higher dimensional hax I don’t get why your so against folding dimensions
yep, EV when he shifted himself into hyperspace, parallel worlds are branch out with each possibility and starts infinitely bubbling forth like foam, all of that caused by Empty void Ability, and the special jutsu is for intervene OPM dimension from outside

Saying he is a vessel of God doesn't justify anything, Phantom. Those dimensions are already folded even before he uses the technique that you think causes them to fold. I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected our universe to look this way from a higher dimension. Not to mention, this already folded universe argument explains the panel in which GOD was portrayed as eyeing the whole universe. Decide, whether to abandon possible one argument for low 1C in favor of 2C or side with what makes more sense, supported not just by one Japanese folk but by multiple Japanese dudes (translators).
since when GOD has eye lmao, he doesnt has face even eye

you're trying to accept the mistranslation even though we literally have the raw version? did you see him fold the dimensions or anything?

if so, blast hid his own upper body and we don't know how sonic survived.

all we see is that he enters the higher dimension where they are already in that shape. where raw version also supports.

Not surprised by the folding dimensions but being wrong. I thought it sounded wrong from the jump which is why I didn't really put much emphasis on that. The whole translation on that part just doesn't sound right to me.

It does tho because if god gave him this strength then you can’t say it doesn’t make sense

Also you can’t say supported by anything we know next to nothing about god he could be 5d-6d-9d he could be infinite so there isn’t abandoning anything nothing is confirmed on the entire opm cosmology we only know what we’ve been told so far

you're trying to accept the mistranslation even though we literally have the raw version? did you see him fold the dimensions or anything?

if so, blast hid his own upper body and we don't know how sonic survived.

all we see is that he enters the higher dimension where they are already in that shape. where raw version also supports.
Dimensions don’t fold themselves lol and raw doesn’t support it you saying did we see him is irrelevant we don’t have a clue on how empty void works he hasn’t shown everything thing he can do he hasn’t even fought yet jsut a dimension slash

the technique might actually be the bubbles themselves what if the worlds weren’t in the shape of bubbles but this ability fold them and makes them as such etc

Your just assuming he’s folding nothing because we have little info on void

Dimensions don’t fold themselves lol and raw doesn’t support it you saying did we see him is irrelevant we don’t have a clue on how empty void works he hasn’t shown everything thing he can do he hasn’t even fought yet jsut a dimension slash

the technique might actually be the bubbles themselves what if the worlds weren’t in the shape of bubbles but this ability fold them and makes them as such etc

Your just assuming he’s folding nothing because we have little info on void
so i'm assuming he's folding nothing because of little info but you're right about him folding them himself because of no visible proof + a mistranslation.

i also can't see what do you mean by "raw doesn't support it"

泡状にたたまれた次元に this is the line empty void says. passive terms used.

たたまれた = folded. they are already in that state.

his statements before that statement also exists.

泡のように無限に発生しつづける並行世界

"parallel worlds continue to emerge infinitely like bubbles."

parallel worlds branches out in a bubble-like shapes. we have also seen it when saitama time traveled.

he says this about that dimension itself

Last edited:
It does tho because if god gave him this strength then you can’t say it doesn’t make sense.
Awareness. You need it. This argument doesn't mean anything. Do you also assume that in the scene where GOD was hugging his knees, the small dots around him imply he is dwarfing the dimensions around him at that time? Then later on, turns it off just for EV to then turn it on again and then turns it off after he leaves the space? Yes? What a convenient space
Also you can’t say supported by anything we know next to nothing about god he could be 5d-6d-9d he could be infinite so there isn’t abandoning anything nothing is confirmed on the entire opm cosmology we only know what we’ve been told so far
If you at least try to look at the flaw in this argument and delve lil deeper into such interpretation, you'll also find its ridiculousness.

Void was in hyperspace, God is in the higher dimension.
Dude, "hyperspace" can be the "higher dimension" since Blast said Void does the dimension slash from the "higher dimension" God is in, and it was probably the same dimension as we saw the one God was hugging his legs, and if those are not the same dimension and the dimension we saw god was hugging his legs was "the higher dimension" and was even higher than the "hyperspace" there would be a multiverse of multiverses since there was stars around God and not just one single ball to represent the multiverse

What the "dimensions folded into bubbles" line does explain is why Void appears do large relative to entire universes.

It's because all those universes have been compressed to the size of bubbles in that dimension. I don't believe Void is actually larger than universes in that dimension.

Also, it is probably true that Void dimension is the dimension of God. Since in the retconned chapters Blast mentions that there is some Heavenly Rock Cave or something that only Void can access. And that is the dimension of God or something.

It also lines up with what he said: "interference from the higher dimension where God resides."

And this chapter we see what that interference looks like.

It also seems that the dimension looks like outer space, except all the stars and galaxies are just bubble universes. So when we saw that panel of God in the fetal position, that lines up with the visuals of the Void dimension as well.

So honestly Low 1-C is probably off the table.

Back