• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually there's something since long in my mind. Why blast and Others like him do not scale to energy explosion speed of Garou and Saitama's SP² ?
Would disagree if not for the fact that Blast literally reacted to an attack that ignores distances. But scaling him to it seems pointless now when it looks like he is going to scale way higher than that.

Do you think it is possible that peak Blast is > base Serious Saitama

Or no? He did struggle to hold SP^2 but at the same time it honestly is seeming if he fought Garou in a different reality he would've ended the fight?

If Void manage to destroy this dimension (since it's unlikely for blast and void to fight on earth), do saitama and garou gonna scale?

Jjvbd5R.png

If Void manage to destroy this dimension (since it's unlikely for blast and void to fight on earth), do saitama and garou gonna scale?

Jjvbd5R.png
Uncertain. Tbh it could even end up being an outlier if he destroyed the whole thing. Blast barely managed to hold a 4-A attack. Unless he's just gets boosted to Low 2-C over the course of what? I forget? Months? Days? Since he fought Garou.

I'm not even sure what scaling would look like anymore if that happens lmao.

Hoping for a hax battle, rather than one of strength...

Uncertain. Tbh it could even end up being an outlier if he destroyed the whole thing. Blast barely managed to hold a 4-A attack.
I mean are we sure it's only 4-A since you know it only goes in one direction instead of omnidirectional like it suppose to(not to mention they get massively stronger after that).

Watch him do a izanagi from naruto but on a cosmic scale

Blast barely managed to hold a 4-A attack.
This wouldn't really prevent any scaling considering 4-A is the bare minimum for Sp^2. From what we know, it might very well have destroyed everything until the end of the universe and that universe might also be infinite in size. Once you enter tier 2, then tier 3 destruction becomes even more meaningless.

Is there a consensus here regarding Dimension Slash having infinite attack speed?
Nope. Just wait for more context.

For now we just know it can reach between dimensions. So teleportation + dimensional travel at the moment. It's likely it could be infinite though it would likely only end up scaling to reactions and the attack itself.

Guess we'll see how this goes.

Uncertain. Tbh it could even end up being an outlier if he destroyed the whole thing. Blast barely managed to hold a 4-A attack.
Tbf SSSP^2 does not have to be only 4-A. What we saw was the destruction of the shockwave of the punches redirected to a certain point in a beam-like style and what the destruction it caused looked like from Earth's pov.

Maybe it destroyed everything up to the end of the universe and we don't know.

Jjvbd5R.png
Yes since they were portrayed to be stronger than Blast. If that happens, it would prove statements like these are to be taken literal
518863e5aa04ca11b9a2b3cdd6b3719c85f1f43cd5157643bbd7c6e0e3cecdac_1.webp

Man! Even though I like spacebattles site for not a having tier, it's still giving me headache cause they still can't believe the serious punch² is multi solar system at least.

The watermark is just from where I source the pic. But I've seen that statement going around so much on tiktok and discord that I thought it was real
Remember..TIKTOK and DISCORD there you can litteraly found scans pulled from dark web that dont even have a source let alone context,and most of discord and tiktok scaling revolves around wanking someone into some tier because yes

Uncertain. Tbh it could even end up being an outlier if he destroyed the whole thing. Blast barely managed to hold a 4-A attack. Unless he's just gets boosted to Low 2-C over the course of what? I forget? Months? Days? Since he fought Garou.

I'm not even sure what scaling would look like anymore if that happens lmao.

Granted we could chalk it up to a/p doesn’t = dc, and even then EV should be >>> blast rn anyway

Tbh thinking back on it now it makes sense how God is always depicted as watching because a higher dimensional being would in fact be able to perceive everything on a lower dimensional plane.

What you see how bad that logic is that just means garou and saitama punch would scale to

The issue people like you and most have is y’all think saitama capped to multi solar/galaxy and can’t be any higher

What you see how bad that logic is that just means garou and saitama punch would scale to

The issue people like you and most have is y’all think saitama capped to multi solar/galaxy and can’t be any higher
Im not gonna debate anything abt scaling now since i dont know shit abt opm after saitama vs garou
But if you are gonna keep typing how people downplay or just think it caps at tier 4-3 just make a crt or wait for a while to get better context abt this new 4d shit it came out

Im not gonna debate anything abt scaling now since i dont know shit abt opm after saitama vs garou
But if you are gonna keep typing how people downplay or just think it caps at tier 4-3 just make a crt or wait for a while to get better context abt this new 4d shit it came out
I bet it will be the same, trying to escalate into a possible understanding that Garou knows about the Big Bang theory.

i mean that’s the dumbest logic ever If a better feat happens it’s automatically an outlier cause you think saitama can’t be any higher then multi solar

Why would someone need CTR for this? When it's simply the truth that we don't really know enough to say whether the Punch^2 feat is really just T4/3.

like even on other topic he just says that people downplay opm here
Because it is like if this site believes anything higher then multi solar is now an outlier because some how the verse Is capped at multi solar then it’s lowball

It’s why I don’t get the people who say saitama is at best multi solar or galaxy when it’s simply not true there is no at best anything saying they are stuck at a tier is wack

Last edited:
Because it is like if this site believes anything higher then multi solar is now an outlier because some how the verse Is capped at multi solar then it’s lowball

It’s why I don’t get the people who say saitama is at best multi solar or galaxy when it’s simply not true there is no at best anything saying they are stuck at a tier is wack
Well, you would have to prove that Saitama affects the entire Universe, something that hasn't happened in the work so far, we're waiting for things to happen, this is why OPM cannot be updated via a Big Bang theory or something similar.

The point is not to upgrade Sairmaa based on a hypothesis, but to say that just because the serious punch is calced at 4-A, it doesn't mean that it cannot be higher than 4-A if there were feats to support it

Back