• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plot got derailed when the internet produced such a vast amount of salt about the OG Garou ending that they retconned the entire arc and changed it to something else.

I wonder what the plot would be like if Saitama and Garou talking in the house was never changed.
I'm curious as well, it's still a rather odd cliffhanger.

In any case the Blast-Elder Centipede stuff is years away from being printed on the volumes so if they feel like redrawing it they can.

What would happen if God or empty void were shown with the ability to create a 4D space? Would that scale somewhere or would it just be a hax?

What would happen if God or empty void were shown with the ability to create a 4D space? Would that scale somewhere or would it just be a hax?
If it’s universal or infinite in size they’d get Low 2-C.

If the size is indeterminate it’d just be Pocket Reality Manipulation.

What if God popped out of the manga like this?
creepy-climb-out-of-screen.gif

So we assume by default that the universes are infinite here?
It depends on what you mean by creating a 4D space.

Do you mean, him saying "I created a continuous space-time" or "I created a universe" or the exact phrase "I created a 4D space"

Should Empty Void quality for self sustenance type 3? He survived in a casket for 15 years without food from the looks of it.

Should Empty Void quality for self sustenance type 3? He survived in a casket for 15 years without food from the looks of it.
I mean he looked pretty emaciated and was on life support in that recovery pod so I dunno, maybe he got nutrients from the liquids idk

If it’s universal or infinite in size they’d get Low 2-C.

If the size is indeterminate it’d just be Pocket Reality Manipulation.
I have a question, if for example a verse says something like "in the universe there are 12 higher dimensions (just as an example)" and then a character destroys another universe, not the same one they were in previously. Is it assumed that this other universe also has 12 higher dimensions or is it only attributed to the universe where the statements arose?

I get it, I understand how Garou time travel works

EXPLANATION SIMPLE : the uncertainty principle between time and energy(moment and position) does not exist in the verse, which means that the flow of energy in the universe is equivalent to time
EVIDENCES : Garou's knowledge of the energy flow of the universe gave rise to his ability to time travel,the way time travel works is also proof of this.Garou's time travel technique works by the user reversing the direction of their particles and anti-particles subatomic (electrons, energy) causing the person's energy flow to go backwards which results in time travel and confirms that the energy flow of the universe is connected to time
🤯🤯🤯
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE NEW CHAPTER? : This makes the higher dimension that Blast cited here is 5D ( 3+1+1 D ) and all of Garou's hax is 4D thanks to the energy flow of the universe

those two statement, where do they scale?
For a spacetime continuum to be Low 2-C by VSBattle standards, it would have to have a 3-D space the size of the observable universe at least.

To say that it created a 4-D space would have to reveal both the size of the 3-D space and the 4-D space.

Since Low 2-C is the entire past, the present is the future of a space-time continuum with infinite time (Low 2-C is infinite 4-D. And by default it is accepted that timelines have infinite time )

So saying that you created a 4-D space but the time is not infinite and/or the 3-D space is not at all universal would probably not qualify as Low 2-C.

So in short, to say that you created a space-time continuum, you would only have to prove that 3-D space is universal at the very least. To say that you created a 4-D space, you would probably have to prove that the size of the 4-D space (in this case time) is infinite. But I've never seen a character say "I created a 4-D space" so I'm just guessing what it would be like based on Low 2-C standards.

9321898-ebe4b09f-2fee-4337-bac3-d3a2d5e6266c.jpeg

but Saitama hasn't scale anywhere yet, if i´m correct so far only cosmology has scale
He does you can make arguments he scales it’s why there’s been so many threads ever since the chapter release opm fans be rising up cause it’s officially possible to make a plausible argument that saitama wins

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE NEW CHAPTER? : This makes the higher dimension that Blast cited here is 5D ( 3+1+1 D ) and all of Garou's hax is 4D thanks to the energy flow of the universe
We know that and saitama is 5d saitama was stated to be so strong he was incomprehensible to the like of garou something beyond the realm of his imagination

At the moment 4D. 5D has no supporting evidence.
👇
I get it, I understand how Garou time travel works

EXPLANATION SIMPLE : the uncertainty principle between time and energy(moment and position) does not exist in the verse, which means that the flow of energy in the universe is equivalent to time
EVIDENCES : Garou's knowledge of the energy flow of the universe gave rise to his ability to time travel,the way time travel works is also proof of this.Garou's time travel technique works by the user reversing the direction of their particles and anti-particles subatomic (electrons, energy) causing the person's energy flow to go backwards which results in time travel and confirms that the energy flow of the universe is connected to time
🤯🤯🤯

they said is a higher dimension, so it is a higher dimension, case closed.
It can be a higher dimension without being 5D. Though if time is a physical axis then I guess I can see it being 5D.

Though we need actual feats and that hasn't happened yet.
like opm finally gets something so clear cut and people want to lowball so bad
It's no lowballing, it's just stopping knee jerk reactions to a Low 1-C upgrade with no actual showings.

Let's make predictions right now:

Where will Saitama scale in the future?
still 3-C, 3-A, Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-C,1-C, High 1-C, 1-B

All of you guys give your predictions so I can take a screenshot and in the future we will see who was right.

my prediction:
Saitama and god: 1-C
Blast: 3-A
Blastice League: 3-C

GUYS I just noticed something:
this is from the fan manga "saitama vs god"
iMrYrFg.jpeg

Isn't this exactly what blast does?! Didn't he redirect Garou's radiation to another dimension using his technique, which is like a black hole?

Back