• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't seem like they are anyway. This higher-dimension clearly exceeds 3-Dness in terms of quantity based on the language and visuals used. Seems like a textbook math dimension.

My guess for God is he'll end up being Low 1-C because someway it'll be revealed that his higher-dimension exceeds the entire space-time of the Earth dimension or something.

Either that or he'll just be a really cracked Low 2-C with 4-D HDE, higher-level space-time manipulation, physics manipulation, and all the abilities of his avatars. I'd honestly prefer that to him just being an average Low 1-C lol.
i imagine it will be like how Cookie Clicker and Nested deals with this.
like, imagine that there is another dimension that is connected by using a black hole, this dimension can be lower or higher depending on how you manage to enter it.
if you enter using a black hole, is a higher dimension, if you enter by going downwards into the universe and inside the subatomic particles, then is a lower dimension.
and do to the universe being infinite in size, there is a possibly infinite number of dimensions thanks to black holes (it also needs to add the fact that even when string theory exists, do to the fact that universes can exist inside the subatomic particles, it means that the string theory is not compactified, and it is actually more like a brane)

even thought tatsumaki has a much higher scaling than boros, he is the one who has “far higher” on his profile, lol

definetely gotta fix that

green haired bitch upgrades incomin’

GKWdiyaWcAAEqQb

Is the character of Blast inspired by any superhero or character from other series? because he reminds me of someone but I don't know who

It's not because Blast blatantly states that the extent to which God's powers can ignore distance, energy and size varies depending on the powers of the user. Not all of God's vessels are created equal.
That doesn't necessarily contradict infinite speed since it still ignores distance. The range which distance travelled is ignored is probably just limited based on their capabilities.

Back