• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another role is to collect battle data and materials for modified soldiers.Modified soldiers?It's a confiscation of free will.It's like heaven where you don't have to worry about anything.

A confiscation of free will, It's like a heaven where you don't have to worry about anything

The Organization is definitely connected to God

For those that don't follow the kanji and well, word, used here is the same as God's "forfeiture" or "confiscation"
image.png

Screenshot12.png

Another role is to collect battle data and materials for modified soldiers.Modified soldiers?It's a confiscation of free will.It's like heaven where you don't have to worry about anything.

A confiscation of free will, It's like a heaven where you don't have to worry about anything

The Organization is definitely connected to God
Confiscation? I didn't even realize the kanji were the same, but I did hear about the free will part from others.

I suppose this pretty much confirms God doesn't like humanity having free will and breaking their limiters, something cyberization and monsterification both prevent from happening (one through turning people in robots and the other by capping their power and growth potential)

Which is why a guy like Fuzzy is trying to be to the Organization/Neo-heroes what Psykos would have been to the Monster assocation. I just wonder if Otento/Tsukuyomi/ and the Ninja Village are all rivals or minions for Fuzzy.

Anyway, it seems the reason Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame lost their monsterization was because Phoenix Man resurrection returned them as technically "new" beings and erased the monster cells from their bodies ?
I believe it had to do with CE's Gigavolt Smash that electrified them rather than being revived by Phoenix Man. The resurrection is what made them so much stronger in base, because it is stated that when someone overcomes death in OPM, they get a massive boost.

What I meant was that the robots' energy blasts could damage TTM even through his reinforced tank top, and PPP was blocking all of them with absolute ease. But that works too.

By the way, is it safe to assume that Metal Knight's laboratories have the same level of defense as Hero Association? If yes, it means the current Genos has more capability than 4 million demons at once.

Oh yeah, L Manga gets casually trashed by W OG WebComic

I just hope the next chapter gives my boy Amai Mask that fight (or something) before WC goes into another months long hiatus, it's usually like this, it comes back, delivers 3-4 bangers and vanishes

Also, Genos really fell like that for DK's plans ? I like him but oof, that's dum dum

I am aware
I am saying that it contributed to them losing their monsterization
Yeah, Flash said that the best fighters are those who follow their roots, something that the duo forgot as they literally said they were going to stop fighting like ninjas against him during the MA Raid

I think it was a combo that made them come back, Flash's words (Giving back human mentality) + Phoenix Man + Gigavolt Smash (Resurrecting them) = Full Human again

Also, Genos really fell like that for DK's plans ? I like him but oof, that's dum dum
There is no reason for Genos to doubt Drive Knight and it is the only lead he has gotten on Mad Cyborg in years. Besides, considering so much bottled frustration and Kuseno's recent death, it only makes sense that Genos is attacking Metal Knight. It doesn't help that the latter left the entire Z-city to die, has a pretty bad reputation, is a technology maniac and possesses a robot army.

There is no reason for Genos to doubt Drive Knight
There is always a reason to doubt anyone, my friend (well, at least that's my mo), reading through Genos' relation with DK, anyone would at least question themselves a numerous amount of things about him
and it is the only lead he has gotten on Mad Cyborg in years. Besides, considering so much bottled frustration and Kuseno's recent death, it only makes sense that Genos is attacking Metal Knight. It doesn't help that the latter left the entire Z-city to die, has a pretty bad reputation, is a technology maniac and possesses a robot army.
I can see all of his background and recent events playing a big part on all of this, but it's still quite a emotional decision from him, it kinda disappoints me but it shows just how big of a planner Drive Knight is

I wonder how the robot PPP destroyed compares to the ones Genos fought. It would be kinda weird if PPP could one-shot something Genos struggles with. That said, we didn't get disaster level ratings for fodderized machine gods anyway.

I mean, leaving that aside, let's take in consideration the fight:

Garou and Saitama were fighting at FTL speeds since the beginning of the fight, with Saitama speedblitzing Garou, Garou keeping up, etc. Many times until Saitama could singlehandledly deviate a 4 arms consecutive punches from Garou. Yet, when Garou used Mode: Saitama, he could match Saitama's two-handed consecutive normal punches in speed, something no other enemy ever did.

Yet, when Garou used GRB, Saitama had to jump to prevent said attack grazing the Earth. If said attack was really that slow compared to the speed Saitama was using in the very fight a seconds ago, he could've prevented it far better than jumping to tank it instead of the Earth

Why does Garou having relativistic+ attack speed from his GRB while he can "perfecting" something he copied to his liking? Kinda doesn't makes sense tho, considering the statment of him surpassing the original right before he lauch the GRB Attack.
Why would it be MFTL?

Yet, when Garou used GRB, Saitama had to jump to prevent said attack grazing the Earth. If said attack was really that slow compared to the speed Saitama was using in the very fight a seconds ago, he could've prevented it far better than jumping to tank it instead of the Earth
How would he prevent it? He didn't know what it was, and he thought it would be better to tank it in the air then having the possibility of it destroying the Earth

Why does Garou having relativistic+ attack speed from his GRB while he can "perfecting" something he copied to his liking? Kinda doesn't makes sense tho, considering the statment of him surpassing the original right before he lauch the GRB Attack.
Mode =/= Replicating actual phenomena, they are not the same process. The statement doesn't even apply to GRB in the first place as he was talking about Modes and actual techniques.
Perfecting a goddamn punch isn't the same as perfecting a GRB, which is what he was talking about when he said that. And perfecting just means it's at its best, perfecting a soundwave would still be mach for example.
And even then, perfecting =/= surpassing, and surpassing =/= a million times quicker.

If Garou copied light, would you really argue that his light is MFTL? I'd hope to God you wouldn't, the mechanics and properties behind such things fundamentally are incapable of going past a certain threshold. Couple that with the only reason why his GRB has the AP it does....

You're unironically coping while trying to have your cake and eat it too. The GRB doesn't even have any speed feats beyond cope and "well i THINK it should scale". It'd be a hard unknown as it lacks any actual feats or solid scaling.

And then at some point you've ****** yourselves because if the speed is a different funny "unknown", it has no reason to have the same AP as that proves the GRB can differ frm an actual one and given it's minuscule, tiny (aka the thing that you calc a GRB's AP by being less), all while it can still be a GRB. All you'd have accomplished is "Unknown" speed and like "5-B/5-A" AP (at best).

So yeah, idk what the **** you're all on about, stop wanking Garou and actually index shit properly instead of trying to inflate shit so you can get funny wins 🗿

Back