• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some verses may have different universal sized dimensions sharing the same time but not the same space, it's quite common actually

Btw, Blast got a new suit apparently, no more signs of battle damage
Seems like it's just an art inconsistency, Blast's suit had battle damage in the last chapter only to dissapear one panel later.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2Vvc2RwZS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3JrNXFrYi5wbmc=

Seems like it's just an art inconsistency, Blast's suit had battle damage in the last chapter only to dissapear one panel later.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2Vvc2RwZS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3JrNXFrYi5wbmc=
Get this man Cloth Manipulation 🗿

Well seems that way, but I hope it stays without damage, it looks cooler, Blast overall has a very, very good design, and so has Void, looks like a Metal Gear character

Really good and interesting chapter, can't wait for Flashy and Sonic vs the HNP

Also I liked that Saitama is offended that Sonic uses pretty handwriting to challenge Flashy but doesn't do the same for him lmao
I loved the ending page: "the place where dreams end"... so hype.

But I wonder, what is Blast going to do and why is he with Saitama? He's been here for three chapters-- is he going to fight the Ninja Village Leader for a chapter or two and then Saitama finishes him off?

It seems like Saitama will finish him off like he did in the WC but Blast is also going to do something important here that affects the narrative, can't think of anything other than fighting NVL.

Maaaaaaybe Flashy and Sonic also have a sequence with him but if they do it will just be them getting bodied. I'm kinda doubting they square up against each other tbh

So Saitama calls Flash "so fast", instead of "kinda fast"

By the looks of it, Void didn't accepted the deal ? Blast said he monsterized but didn't say the reason for that

Maybe, by opening the gate to God's location, he came in contact with him and accepted the deal or was attacked and turned into a monster

Also, apparently Blast could have killed him but is a softie and didn't landed the killing blow lol

So Saitama calls Flash "so fast", instead of "kinda fast"

By the looks of it, Void didn't accepted the deal ? Blast said he monsterized but didn't say the reason for that

Maybe, by opening the gate to God's location, he came in contact with him and accepted the deal or was attacked and turned into a monster

Also, apparently Blast could have killed him but is a softie and didn't landed the killing blow lol
yeah it only took Flashy 3 panels to go the Ninja Village and investigate the entire cube zone, that's pretty impressive since the village must be at least hundreds and maybe even thousands of kilometers away

Good to know Blast was not serious at least back then. Also bet he's gonna get Dura Neg at some point in the form of spawning those space spheres on his opponent

Mftl ninja leader
For escaping Blast ? Nah

Currently he is listed as "At least FTL, likely Far Higher", and that's already what Ninja Leader will have if he receives similar WC statements like "being able to easily defeat Flash"

yeah it only took Flashy 3 panels to go the Ninja Village and investigate the entire cube zone, that's pretty impressive since the village must be at least hundreds and maybe even thousands of kilometers away
Certainly shows a good travel speed feat, instead of only focusing on fights

Kinda evidence that he did indeed get better after the MA arc.
Ngl yeah I think so, such statement is surprising considering it's from Saitama

Dunno if anyone noticed, but Void's glasses are the same (At least look similar) to Blast's glasses

Oh wow, forgot he was downplayed here.
Certainly should scale to reacting to Serious Punch², but eh, even if we did that, the chapter is clearly hinting that Blast had no killing intent, so it's hard to say if Void is MFTL for running away, we have only one half panel to go for

Or if Blast even was MFTL when they fought, same goes for AP

Depends on what version of Goku

But considering EoS DBS Goku (2-C, MFTL+, Manga Goku even has some haxes like Hakai), no version of Saitama can beat him yet
hakai only works on people weaker then the user if saitama out stats goku yes he can beat him saitama also has hax himself and can copy hax to

hakai only works on people weaker then the user if saitama out stats goku yes he can beat him saitama also has hax himself and can copy hax to
...Goku is 2-C my guy, Saitama is 4-A, Hakai will work just fine as it worked on Fused Zamasu

Saitama, at MFTL, will not even move on Goku's perspective to use hax or copy any hax

...Goku is 2-C my guy, Saitama is 4-A, Hakai will work just fine as it worked on Fused Zamasu

Saitama, at MFTL, will not even move on Goku's perspective to use hax or copy any hax
I didn’t say it wouldn’t work because saitama is weaker rn goku hakai was going to fail because not long after beerus literally states he can’t kill immortals which debunks the entire scene and unless goku make shift hakai is stronger then beerus which i doubt

That’s why I said when is saitama going to get stronger then goku so he can beat him

I didn’t say it wouldn’t work goku hakai was going to fail because not long after beerus literally states he can’t kill immortals which debunks the entire scene

That’s why I said when is saitama going to get stronger then goku
If your talking about Saitama's AD during a fight currently, he's dead cuz Goku starts at "At least 147.8125 Nonilion c, likely far higher" (Anime) or "107,325,000,000,000c" (Manga) and simply dusts him with any attack on his arsenal

But considering OPM's future, very likely for battle against God, but I dunno, betting his future stats is a rather hard task, the WC didn't even had a battle similar to Awakened Garou after the MA Arc ended, so we still have like 3-4 arcs to go over before we get something higher in scale (and that's considering God's arc will come right after the Organization one), that's like...2-3 years maybe ?

If your talking about Saitama's AD during a fight currently, he's dead cuz Goku starts at "At least 147.8125 Nonilion c, likely far higher" (Anime) or "107,325,000,000,000c" (Manga) and simply dusts him with any attack on his arsenal

But considering OPM's future, very likely for battle against God, but I dunno, betting his future stats is a rather hard task, the WC didn't even had a battle similar to Awakened Garou after the MA Arc ended, so we still have like 3-4 arcs to go over before we get something higher in scale (and that's considering God's arc will come right after the Organization one)
Bro are you even reading I never even mentioned saitama AD are you like having a conversation with someone else at the same time

I didn’t say it wouldn’t work because saitama is weaker rn goku hakai was going to fail because not long after beerus literally states he can’t kill immortals which debunks the entire scene and unless goku make shift hakai is stronger then beerus which i doubt
Saitama isn't immortal, so Saitama will die to Hakai

Back