• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What do you guys think about gathering every single piece of evidence that indicates S-class and Dragon levels being tier 6 or at the very least, far stronger than their current ratings? It can be things nobody has brought up before, things that are already rejected, things that seem like a stretch or feats that are unscaleable alone. I will go first:

1) Demon levels are stated to be capable of destroying a whole city single-handedly which would mean it should be done in a reasonable time frame.

2) Darkshine's defensive power is invincible compared to his offensive power.

3) All three generals are comparable to each other and Geryuganshoop is 6-C.

4) Melzalgald was confident that he could survive a bombardment from Boros' ship.

5) Three generals can easily damage Boros' ship interior.

6) Atomic Samurai was confident to take Melzalgald head-on despite his first thought (however shakily) being that he was the one who destroyed A-city despite the gigantic ship right above his head. Only after Melzalgald's own statement about the ship does he conclude that Melzalgald doesn't seem strong enough to do that.

7) Homeless Emperor was always extremely casual during all of his appearances and is shown to perform far stronger feats than his High 7-A such as his aurora.

8) Black Sperm and Homeless Emperor can defeat anybody together which should include Gouketsu. And we know that HE is useless outside his firepower.

9) At least one of the cadres is stronger than Gouketsu according to the anime compus. Likely Rover since defeating him was enough to indicate that Saitama was the one who defeated Gouketsu and EC.

10) Rover can tank CSDSF which is superior to RASRF which is far superior to what Bang can perform alone. Bang at the time stated that sharpness had returned to his fists which should make it comparable to his prime which is stated to be unstoppable.

11) Orochi prioritized the person who defeated Rover over Psykos' struggle at her High 6-C form.

12) Psykos believed she could overpower Tatsumaki even though she should be aware of her feats against Boros' ship.

13) Vomited Fuhrer Ugly can overpower Tatsumaki who performed a 6-C feat moments prior.

14) Platinum Sperm was confident that he could defeat SSKM King in one hit who is strong enough to vaporize people that can content with his base form. His base form could vaporize Elder Centipede, who was far stronger than his previous form, in one hit. EC's base form is stronger than Carnage Mode which is stronger than his base form to the point where Genus believes nothing in this world could stop him despite previously believing that Saitama could contend with him.

15) Bang was contemplating who would win between Saitama and himself despite Saitama's meteor feat and thought he could defeat him if the latter was off guard.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about gathering every single piece of evidence that indicates S-class and Dragon levels being tier 6 or at the very least, far stronger than their current ratings? It can be things nobody has brought up before, things that are already rejected, things that seem like a stretch or feats that are unscaleable alone. I will go first:

1) Demon levels are stated to be capable of destroying a whole city single-handedly which would mean it should be done in a reasonable time frame.

4) Melzalgald was confident that he could survive a bombardment from Boros' ship.

6) Atomic Samurai was confident to take Melzalgald head-on despite his first thought (however shakily) being that he was the one who destroyed A-city despite the gigantic ship right above his head. Only after Melzalgald's own statement about the ship does he conclude that Melzalgald doesn't seem strong enough to do that.

7) Homeless Emperor was always extremely casual during all of his appearances and is shown to perform far stronger feats than his High 7-A such as his aurora.

8) Black Sperm and Homeless Emperor can defeat anybody together which should include Gouketsu. And we know that HE is useless outside his firepower.

9) At least one of the cadres is stronger than Gouketsu according to the anime compus. Likely Rover since defeating him was enough to indicate that Saitama was the one who defeated Gouketsu and EC.

10) Rover can tank CSDSF which is superior to RASRF which is far superior to what Bang can perform alone. Bang at the time stated that sharpness had returned to his fists which should make it comparable to his prime which is stated to be unstoppable.

11) Orochi prioritized the person who defeated Rover over Psykos' struggle at her High 6-C form.

12) Psykos believed she could overpower Tatsumaki even though she should be aware of her feats against Boros' ship.

13) Vomited Fuhrer Ugly can overpower Tatsumaki who performed a 6-C feat moments prior.

14) Platinum Sperm was confident that he could defeat SSKM King in one hit who is strong enough to vaporize people that can content with his base form. His base form could vaporize Elder Centipede, who was far stronger than his previous form, in one hit. EC's base form is stronger than Carnage Mode which is stronger than his base form to the point where Genus believes nothing in this world could stop him despite previously believing that Saitama could contend with him.

15) Bang was contemplating who would win between Saitama and himself despite Saitama's meteor feat and thought he could defeat him if the latter was off guard.
FelixBubble.gif

Demon levels are stated to be capable of destroying a whole city single-handedly which would mean it should be done in a reasonable time frame.
Dunno how quantifiable this is
which is stated to be unstoppable
Wasn't that statement made by Murata?
according to the anime compus
We almost never use the anime stuff for manga scaling
even though she should be aware of her feats against Boros' ship
Why?
who performed a 6-C feat moments prior
What?
Melzalgald was confident that he could survive a bombardment from Boros' ship
High-Mid Regen
EC's base form is stronger than Carnage Mode
That's just not true with our current scaling
All three generals are comparable to each other
  1. Groribas is stronger than Geryuganshoop and Melzargard individually
  2. Melzargard only somewhat scales in his Combined form

Destroying a city doesn't necessarily equate to actually blowing it up like some DBZ villain. Being a threat to a city can also mean just destroy buildings, city blocks and kill a bunch of people with relative ease
Ok
Ok, although no one scales to the Generals at their peak other than Orochi
Inverse square law goes brrrrr
That's just AS talking out of his ass, considering that's the first monster that he has seen right after the city got destroyed he just assumed that it might have been Melz
Where is it stated that they can beat anyone?
We don't know which cadre they are talking about. Could be Gums to even Black Sperm or Psykos
I fail to see how that would make Rover tier 6
That's highly debatable
Tats was weakened so nah
That's still 7-A (unless there are actual tier 6 feats)
When tho?

How? It doesn't seem right.

The size is calculated using feats.

The region of A-City is larger than the region of Z-City. That's not indicative of the sizes of the actual cities themselves
Okay, to go over this for the fifth time:
Quite literally every single point of evidence we have ever gotten says that there are zero cities the size of coutnries. The regions named after them are country sized. The cities themselves are not.

Also the Bofoi calc is using a non-canon manga panel, so I don't think its legit.

You guys completely ignored the part where I said let's include things that are rejected or seem like a stretch.
Dunno how quantifiable this is
It isn't. It just shows how demon levels are far stronger than what we give them credit for.
Being a threat to a city can also mean just destroy buildings, city blocks and kill a bunch of people with relative
I am not talking about the definition of demon levels. There is a databook statement that says demon levels can destroy a whole city single-handedly.
Wasn't that statement made by Murata?
It is. We use those statements as "possibly".
We almost never use the anime stuff for manga scaling
We do though unless the event has transpired differently in manga.
Because it was an event that was broadcast across the world and as far as I remember if we go by databook, the whole thing was recorded and attributed to S-class (Tatsumaki)
Tatsumaki's drill.
High-Mid Regen
I am aware of that. I am not suggesting he should fully scale since the same bombardment was intented to kill S-class. I am saying he should downscale since he still needs his orbs.
That's just not true with our current scaling
I think it should be. But either way, EC's second key is stronger.
Ok, although no one scales to the Generals at their peak other than Orochi
That's something that can be debated later on.
Inverse square law goes brrrrr
Concentrated bombardment goes brrr. No seriously, we can just calculate it.
considering that's the first monster that he has seen right after the city got destroyed he just assumed that it might have been Melz
And he thought he can take someone like that head on.
Where is it stated that they can beat anyone?
It was stated by Psykos.
We don't know which cadre they are talking about. Could be Gums to even Black Sperm or Psykos
But we can take a guess. Besides, the second part of my argument should still be enough by itself.
fail to see how that would make Rover tier 6
It doesn't with the current wiki stantards. I am just saying he is far stronger than what he is rated as.
That's highly debatable
Indeed.
Tats was weakened so nah
She was weakened during both feats and Tatsumaki doesn't get injured further between them.
That's still 7-A (unless there are actual tier 6 feats)
I know. One of things I dislike about vsbattles. Once again, this is just to say that they are stronger than their current ratings.
When tho?
Ova 4.

Last edited:
We do though unless the event has transpired differently in manga.
No
Tatsumaki's drill.
Hmm
I am suggesting he should fully scale since the same bombardment was intented to kill S-class. I am saying he should downscale since he still needs his orbs.
Downscale from a bombardment that would one-shot kill the S-Class Heroes that he was struggling against? Idk about that
I think it should be
Then make a CRT

Anyways vsb is mid because they won’t let us make anime keys but when it comes time to use anime stuff for our manga scaling it’s a big ol “uhhhhh separate canon”
They will do ANYTHING to keep Boros downplayed no cap.
Make an anime key. Literally who is stopping you?

Wouldn’t they be more like state sized?
At the highest ends they're the size of the metropolitan area of a large city. So they're more like Cyprus or Vermont then they are Turkey or Germany (that's also only for a handful of cities).
Make an anime key. Literally who is stopping you?
The rules regarding canon
4) Franchises which contain non-canonical spin-offs/movies/videogames, et cetera, each with their own continuities and feats, yet not to the extent that Marvel and DC Comics do, should only be allowed profiles for notable original characters from said spin-offs, and not alternate versions of canonical characters, unless they are very prominent and notable.

Ex: Main villains from non-canonical movies of Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, One Piece and the like can be allowed profiles, yet most versions of Son Goku contained in games such as Shin Budokai should not, as the only difference they hold from Canon Goku lies in their extent of power. However, given the prominence and popularity of Dragon Ball GT, alternative versions of Goku and Vegeta from this continuity have been allowed. If the alternate non-canonical version of a character is notable enough in the sense of having their own feats, and a different role and purpose, then it is possible that profiles for them can be created.
Boros from the anime is just Boros from the manga but cooler. The only reason his profile would be made is if an anime character would require it for scaling.

Boros from the anime is just Boros from the manga but cooler. The only reason his profile would be made is if an anime character would require it for scaling.
I can't wait for ONE to confirm that the webcomic manga and anime are all part of the OPM Multiverse so that they're all equally canon.

I can't wait for ONE to confirm that the webcomic manga and anime are all part of the OPM Multiverse so that they're all equally canon.
In all seriousness, a statement from the author saying the manga characters are just as strong as they are in the anime wouldn't be out of the question.

The only ways I can think of getting tier 6 for some of the S-class and stronger monsters are:

1. Scaling some of the S-class like DS to Orochi getting hit by Tatsumaki's spear. Since Orochi managed to survive the initial impact in a far weaker state and some of the S-class did more damage to him like DS or Atomic. This calc was made a while ago, but no one has accepted it.

2. Recalculating some feats like Vaccine Man's larger blast from the bonus chapter. Or maybe some of Nichirin's feats might yield some unexpected results since they need to be calced or recalculated idk.

1 is not how threat levels work, they are about how threatening and disruptive a monster is.

A large monster that can topple several buildings at once would be granted the threat level of Demon because its existence disrupts the activity of an entire city not because that monster on its own can destroy it.

Hell, the monster doesn't even need to destroy buildings, defeating 1-3 A Class Heroes on its own would be enough to be granted Demon level which is exactly how the Deep Sea King was rated as a Demon level threat.

15 comes from a comedic relief OVA of dubious canonicity where Bang also reacts to a blow from a pissed off Saitama

There are nuances to threat levels. Raw power, motive, intelligence, etc.. Agent 47 could hypothetically be a Tiger or Demon level if we went by his potential kill count and methods of mass homicide, but he'd still be a fodder Wolf level anyways, if even that.

1 is not how threat levels work, they are about how threatening and disruptive a monster is.

A large monster that can topple several buildings at once would be granted the threat level of Demon because its existence disrupts the activity of an entire city not because that monster on its own can destroy it.

Hell, the monster doesn't even need to destroy buildings, defeating 1-3 A Class Heroes on its own would be enough to be granted Demon level which is exactly how the Deep Sea King was rated as a Demon level threat.
I am not talking about the description of demon levels. There is a line in the databook that says exactly what I said.
There are nuances to threat levels. Raw power, motive, intelligence, etc.. Agent 47 could hypothetically be a Tiger or Demon level if we went by his potential kill count and methods of mass homicide, but he'd still be a fodder Wolf level anyways, if even that.
Then he would be a wolf level. Any given wolf level could cause a massive lose of life if left unchecked.
scan? Because the anime actually shows the WHOLE city in Sitch's technology, and by that I mean all the land region, not just the city itself.
Actually, if you pay attention, there is a tiny spot right at the center of the map that's far redder than the rest of A-city.

Back