• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
among-us-amongla.gif

Can someone comment on this crt so it doesn't die for good?
It just needs one approval from a Mod to pass

Maybe sexualize a character
Killing a fictional doesnt mean much, but sexualizing can carry some weird conotations depending on the context

Literally one is worse than the other,how is killing less worse than sexualizing?
I don't know, but for some reason ripping off someone's ribs in a game, or grinding them into minced meat is more acceptable than a scantily-clad female character on the internet.

It's that thing, people say "video games don't make anyone want to kill or others or something like that"

But when does a scantily-clad female character enter? "Guys, let's change this, we can create harassers or people who only think that women are sexual objects"

It's that thing, the argument that most suits this type of person.

I personally think that King x Tatsumaki is a superior ship to Tatsumaki x Saitama
To be honest, this is interesting.

I wonder how Tatsumaki would react knowing that King is a normal human. Would she still respect him? Considering that he does the objectives even without powers (in some way), like saving Tareo. Or would you despise him? Since she kind of does this to all the other heroes for being "weak".

I don't know, but for some reason ripping off someone's ribs in a game, or grinding them into minced meat is more acceptable than a scantily-clad female character on the internet.

It's that thing, people say "video games don't make anyone want to kill or others or something like that"

But when does a scantily-clad female character enter? "Guys, let's change this, we can create harassers or people who only think that women are sexual objects"

It's that thing, the argument that most suits this type of person.
What bothers me a little is that apparently someone who drew a fictional, non-existent character in a sexual way has to go to jail or be tortured or suffer some punishment, but apparently people who kill characters in video games don't. ?.
Even though they are both crimes, and yet they are not even applied to real people, apparently one is worse than the other because.........I don't know, I know that they are both horrible, I know that, But for one person to say that the other should go to jail for sexualizing a fictional character, knowing that it is basically arguing about the murder of a fictional character, it even sounds stupid to think.

To be honest, this is interesting.

I wonder how Tatsumaki would react knowing that King is a normal human. Would she still respect him? Considering that he does the objectives even without powers (in some way), like saving Tareo. Or would you despise him? Since she kind of does this to all the other heroes for being "weak".
Yeah, that dynamic in question has a lot of potential...
Genos x Tatsumaki is superior to that one, because at least they have interactions
King is the only person aside from Blast she has praised and showed genuine respect towards though.

Considering that garou was able to damage Sage Centipede within like seconds of having finished the fight with platinum sperm, shouldn't Plat have like a likely far higher or something

Considering that garou was able to damage Sage Centipede within like seconds of having finished the fight with platinum sperm, shouldn't Plat have like a likely far higher or something
No. By that time Garou was capable of one-shotting Platinum Sperm.

Low key, anyone that can sneak up on Genos should have some level of Stealth Mastery. Considering he has sensors that detect life force and energy signatures, and the databook even states that is impossible to catch him off guard

No. By that time Garou was capable of one-shotting Platinum Sperm.
It's not a one shot, it's just the attack that happened to end the fight
he was already visibly very cracked up from the battle
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5MzI2ODcxNjgzMTEyODc5NDglMkZwYWdlXzE4LnBuZw==

a one-shot after like 1000 shots before isn't a one-shot, he was just cracked and then shattered at that moment
that's why it should be likely far higher, because Garou probably didn't get way over a literal billion times stronger between

this moment
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5MzI2ODcxNTcwNDExOTMwMTAlMkZwYWdlXzE2LnBuZw==

and this moment
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5MzI2ODczMDU1NDQ3MDQwMTAlMkZwYWdlXzQxLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5MzYzNjc4ODYwMTkyMDcyMjklMkZwYWdlXzAzLnBuZw==

without any significantly stimulation from a battle inbetween, and barely any time gap either

It's not a one shot, it's just the attack that happened to end the fight
he was already visibly very cracked up from the battle
He had cracks but for all we know that's just surface-level damage. He sure looked ready to continue fighting before Garou blitzed through him.

That fact that he's as intact as he is after thousands of blows, then Garou does such overwhelming damage to him in his final strike shows how much of an improvement Garou made.

Anyway, I don't think this is worth a "likely higher" for Platinum Sperm.

Either Garou held back and used RASRF as a finisher once he had no more growth to gain from PS or PS has some degree of resistance to dura neg shockwaves (or just lacks organs/ is made of solid platinum,i guess.)

He had cracks but for all we know that's just surface-level damage. He sure looked ready to continue fighting before Garou blitzed through him.
I mean, sperm's entire body is mostly made of the same material, surface damage and internal damage doesn't really have any distinction. Surface level damage works for talking about humans who have skin layers and complicated organs and whatnot, but platinum sperm is a completely different case.
That fact that he's as intact as he is after thousands of blows, then Garou does such overwhelming damage to him in his final strike shows how much of an improvement Garou made.
Well considering that Golden Sperm proves that his material changes are literal, the fact that he was physically cracking means that it definitely goes by how things that crack actually break
when glass takes damage it's never bending or anything, it's either intact, cracked, or completely shatter, there's not in-betweens with it
Platinum Sperm was intact, then he cracked, then he shattered. It would be weird to force proof that there was gradual damage there when there's no reason why we would default to that for Plat

anyways I did some math, and the allegation here is that between those two moments, Garou became 14 billion 231 million 222 thousands 847.58572 times stronger
basically, that's too big, so it's pretty clear that Plat should be far higher than 7-A, but not high 6-A

Either Garou held back and used RASRF as a finisher once he had no more growth to gain from PS or PS has some degree of resistance to dura neg shockwaves (or just lacks organs/ is made of solid platinum,i guess.)
and yes it's entirely possible that he just used his shockwaves during that final attack
roaring aura sky ripping fist and whirlwind iron cutting fist were both a part of monster calamity god slayer fist, which he was using during the whole fight
he didn't plan on killing flashy, so it is actually logical that he'd hold it back for a while anyways
might also explain that weird thing he did with putting his hands in front of him

Iirc when AS chooped GS's arm off it was also solid gold/homogeneous.
Even black sperm is made of mostly the same black sludge with a skeleton inside as shown by him getting melted by FU's acid.

Is it worse to sexualize a fictional character or kill a fictional character?
As Rinneitachi said you really need a lot of context and the answer can vary but honestly I think needless sexualization often ruins character moments because the writer and artist can't keep their penis in check.

For example this Fubuki panel is an important part of the conclusion of her character arc during the MA Raid and its ruined because Murata felt the need to draw the panel focusing on her boobs in that vacuum sealed dress

As Rinneitachi said you really need a lot of context and the answer can vary but honestly I think needless sexualization often ruins character moments because the writer and artist can't keep their penis in check.

For example this Fubuki panel is an important part of the conclusion of her character arc during the MA Raid and its ruined because Murata felt the need to draw the panel focusing on her boobs in that vacuum sealed dress
ok

Iirc when AS chooped GS's arm off it was also solid gold/homogeneous.
Even black sperm is made of mostly the same black sludge with a skeleton inside as shown by him getting melted by FU's acid.
wait black sperm has a ******* skeleton?

holy shit
this reminds me of the fall guys skeleton thing lmao

anyways after this realization of mine I've started to see why some people offsite scale Plerm above Orochi
7-A to 1/6th of Moon level is an absolutely insane jump for just being between a single fight, and not even like a limit breaking fight moment like when he was able to slightly trouble bang at this moment:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkY5MTcyNjY5Mjk4NTk4MzgwMjIlMkYwMzUucG5n
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkY5MTcyNjY5MzU4NDA5Mjc3ODQlMkYwMzYucG5n

or when he got a zenkai from royal ripper, or when he got one here from darkshine
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5MTcyODAwMzM1OTk1MzcyMTIlMkZwYWdlXzEzLnBuZw==

it was a fight where he was barely damaged at all and it kind of just happened.

Back