• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For the record I still think that the 3 generals could scale to the ship’s durability, since both Boros and Geryu were pretty sure that he and Melz could deal with Saitama after watching him destroying a bunch of the ship, especially since Melz is supposed to guard the ship and defeat intruders who presumably would be breaking in, and one of the alien citizens was pretty sure Groribas could stop Tatsumaki’s assault.
Yeah and there's actually more evidence than that.

I wish we got at least a bonus chapter or flashback or something showing dark matter's adventures in space, or just one Groribas scene
poor grorse is allegedly a better fighter than both Melz and Geryu, but we never see him showing his gouketsu-stomping true power.

I wish we got at least a bonus chapter or flashback or something showing dark matter's adventures in space, or just one Groribas scene
poor grorse is allegedly a better fighter than both Melz and Geryu, but we never see him showing his gouketsu-stomping true power.
There is an extra chapter that Groribas brags about a bit but I don't think it's too big.

And there's also that databook page of him being dragon level.

But I think you've seen it all.

There is an extra chapter that Groribas brags about a bit but I don't think it's too big.

And there's also that databook page of him being dragon level.

But I think you've seen it all.
yea...
he should get above average combat intelligence though, idk what's up with that on his profile
also apparently he's 1.4 meters taller than Geryu, that's kinda crazy

If OPM latest feats is animated there will be an upgrade(or downgrade) right? Since we will now use KE calc for some large feats.

Edit: BTW can you send me the link of rejected KE calc of some feats.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd love a series about Boros and how he recruited his generals and conquered the universe. I'd like to see which planets/ enemies were harder, what crazy feats they performed (knowing that they didn't have to care about the planet's safety)... Maybe even see Taiyo Man battling Boros and losing time and time again, more lore about the prophecy, about Boris, etc.

I believe the fans would welcome it greatly. Even extra chapters at the end of each volume would be great.

I personally think Boros is irrelevant to the story after he got punched and that people should move on
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkY5OTQzODU1MjMzMDMwMDIxMjIlMkZwYWdlXzA2LnBuZw==

a new challenger is approaching

We are missing another 483 pages for this to be longer than the Bible.
and I'm trying to watch one piece until completing thriller bark, and everyone tells me the same thing (watch the manga, or one pace) and I say "ignore that"

anyways I gotta bump the living shit outta this thread because for months I've been sick and tired of supersonic+ Melzargard when Iaian is supposed to be one of the fastest swordsmen🗿

If I am not mistaken, the new chapter should be about King trying to find a dojo to join. Maybe we will get new abilities for OPM martial arts. We might also learn what happened to Fire Dance Bullet Trail Fist.

I’ve been thinking, vsbw need different types of type 2 immortality
someone who can survive decapitation wouldn’t necessarily survive being pulverized, atomized, etc.
It should use the same system as regen, starting from low-mid immortality since high-low wouldn’t necessarily be fatal

The chapter isn't bad but I feel like everything is starting to take a bit too long. Summer Holiday will be over by the time the next chapter drops.

The chapter isn't bad but I feel like everything is starting to take a bit too long. Summer Holiday will be over by the time the next chapter drops.
Well Murata had to take a break since he was feeling sick and we are at the set up part of the Neo Heroes arc, I'm personally very excited but it's gonna take a while

Learn to like it. Bi weekly Is going to be the healthy choice for authors, and it being biweekly doesnt mean more content, just more time and an easier schedule.

Loser.

Blast really had one fight in the whole series and he ended up being overshadowed by Boris both times they were in a scene together
tragic tale

Anyway, english TL is delayed but the spanish TL has been released already.

I can spoil a bit if you guys want idk, it's a pretty good chapter.

Back