• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
now here a list of the monsters that are female.
1.vaccine woman
2.the subterranean queen (the subterranean, except that it measures like 4 meters).
3.the beast queen
4.kombu infinity(abbreviated as KI):
nori (with red kombu and big breasts)
midori (small,with clear green kombu and big butt)
kobane (tall with golden kombu,and big legs)
5.deep sea queen(she has a brother,the deep sea king,but he was defeated by her)
6.lady geryshuganshop (she is called ''lady'' and not ''sir'' because that is how she is distinguished as a woman,because geryshuganshop is already a medium genre name)
7.lady boros (the same of the above)
Also in this story Saitama is more recognized (not so much, he is still considered a fraud) but more heroes know him, until now, tank top master, silver fang, mitsuki, the tank top squad, the class A squad.
Do you know who Saitama is.
and again,if you want to know what happen in the story and how they get there,then go watch it(it is in spanish on youtube,if you know spanish,good for you)
😭

1.vaccine woman
2.the subterranean queen (the subterranean, except that it measures like 4 meters).
3.the beast queen
5.deep sea queen(she has a brother,the deep sea king,but he was defeated by her)
6.lady geryshuganshop (she is called ''lady'' and not ''sir'' because that is how she is distinguished as a woman,because geryshuganshop is already a medium genre name)
Also in this story Saitama is more recognized (not so much, he is still considered a fraud) but more heroes know him, until now, tank top master, silver fang, mitsuki, the tank top squad, the class A squad.
and again,if you want to know what happen in the story and how they get there,then go watch it(it is in spanish on youtube,if you know spanish,good for you)
Classic Alexander something

1.vaccine woman
3.the beast queen
Stopped getting notifs from this thread and came back to the biggest Alexander W I’ve seen

Has anyone here noted that Boros heard his prophecy at the exact time, about 20 years ago, Blast started his hunt for God?

It was 20 years ago
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkYxMDM3NTMyMDk3NDQ5MDM3ODg0JTJGcGFnZV8xOC5wbmc=

The 2 years ago part was him meeting God for the first time

ohhhh
yeah, Boros was probably intended to fight blast, which would make more sense since Saitama having accidentally interfered with Boros' prophecy is likely to be the case, given that he's basically an anomaly
also more proof that Boros solos the rest of the S class, so W.

I think I'm just going to consider Blast being hurt by a weaker version of elder centipede as an outlier though because it literally cannot be made to make sense in any way.
Otherwise we get stupid shit like flashy flash being able to one shot blast from the past, as well as tatsumaki and being at most 7-B
the scaling there is just beyond impossible to make work

Or, he just got stronger

Also he looked considerably younger just two year ago, Blast is probably involved in some time shenanigans.

Does anyone else get OPM related vs polls/vids on YouTube? I've been getting them recommended to me recently and the people that comment/vote on these things act like they're reading a different manga. Like 60% of one poll thought Bang + FF could beat Orochi or 80% said Platinum Sperm is could beat Orochi and that PS could give Released Boros a good fight.

Does anyone else get OPM related vs polls/vids on YouTube? I've been getting them recommended to me recently and the people that comment/vote on these things act like they're reading a different manga. Like 60% of one poll thought Bang + FF could beat Orochi or 80% said Platinum Sperm is could beat Orochi and that PS could give Released Boros a good fight.
Orochi being high 6-A was always weird, considering that the series makes it seem as though Phoenix Man would be able to take his place, or flashy or brave giant or Darkshine could do anything to him, or that any of the cadre could replace him
but I guess it’s not that important

To be honest, I think Orochi's durability is overrated. I'm pretty sure that absorbing a chunk of the core wasn't a measure of durability, but just absorbing energy for an attack. Ability/

To be honest, I think Orochi's durability is overrated. I'm pretty sure that absorbing a chunk of the core wasn't a measure of durability, but just absorbing energy for an attack. Ability/
Actually, he gets his limbs easily chopped off by Saitama, and later is surprised that Rover is afraid of him.

Long chapter between Genos and Saitama. Will probably take a bit longer to translate due to dialogue (even if it's likely almost the same as the qebcomic scene ).

This is the chapter where Genos decides on whether or not he wants to stay in the HA, isn't it. Very dialogue heavy. Gonna wait till translations come out.

Back