• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if OPM was only written in Light Novel and they describe Garou's Cosmic Form, does VSB will upgrade Garou as if it written with this "his body contains every part of the universe". I've noticed that VSB LN character always had a huge tier upgrade when the series is over. I've seen a character that performs tier 6 and immediately jumps off to tier 1 like what the hell.

Last edited:
What if OPM was only written in Light Novel and they describe Garou's Cosmic Form, does VSB will upgrade Garou as if it written with this "his body contains every part of the universe". I've noticed that VSB LN character always had a huge tier upgrade when the series is over. I've seen a character that performs tier 6 and immediately jumps off to tier 1 like what the hell.
I doubt that description would ever happen. At best it'd be metaphorical

Also, how can Garou contain the entire universe, yet he's inside the universe?

What may give an upgrade is the description of SSSP^2, if it's said something about the beam destroying everything until the end of the universe, it could end at 3-B

What may give an upgrade is the description of SSSP^2, if it's said something about the beam destroying everything until the end of the universe, it could end at 3-B
“Sssp^2” bruh what

By the way, I just noticed that Watchdog Man's speed feat isn't entirely useless since the previous translation was apparently a mistranslation.

"It is said that he immediately smells their presence and rushes to them at a blinding speed crossing 250km in just a few minutes."

This means:
1) Watchdog Man can not only sense danger with his nose, but he can also do it so up to 250 km distance.
2) Since Watchdog Man only operates within Q-city, it can be assumed that Q-city is 500 km wide.

Yeah, at the end of the day general audiences prefers statement backing up with actual visual representation

By the way, I just noticed that Watchdog Man's speed feat isn't entirely useless since the previous translation was apparently a mistranslation.

"It is said that he immediately smells their presence and rushes to them at a blinding speed crossing 250km in just a few minutes."

This means:
1) Watchdog Man can not only sense danger with his nose, but he can also do it so up to 250 km distance.
2) Since Watchdog Man only operates within Q-city, it can be assumed that Q-city is 500 km wide.
Oh shit he’s got supersonic travel speed then
not that it matters, since nobody scales to him. Still cool that it’s not as trash as it first seemed

This means:
uhh
we ******* need a stupid databook stating already the country sized area owned by the capitals (cities)….
so we can finally use country level arguments on dragon levels

murata really should draw a map of OPM’s earth for us.

This means:
Using this as a basis to calculate the size of the city Q, the city is 196,250 Km^2, almost as big as the country Senegal, being bigger than countries like Syria, Uruguay, Nepal, Greece...

when OPM’s map is realeased and people starts realizing that z city is as big as australia ☠️

wonder how it would upgrade tatsumaki’s lifting strenght, twisting a whole continent

Last edited:
uhh
we ******* need a stupid databook stating already the country sized area owned by the capitals (cities)….
so we can finally use country level arguments on dragon levels

murata really should draw a map of OPM’s earth for us.
How many times do we have to explain to you that country sized cities in OPM dont exist...

How many times do we have to explain to you that country sized cities in OPM dont exist...
cities are just the capitals, bro

and every single capital has a country sized area owned in their territory, that are also named after their cities (capitals)

i want a statement that she did not only twist the capital, but the whole shit

not accurate actually, that's a mistranslation. Hehas a speed of being able to travel 250 kilometers within a few minutes

lol-didn%27t-read.gif

Back