• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
honey, hate generates hate.
we know that the ****** otaku’s stereotype works, we know how you look like just by the words you type.
i definetely was a bit too aggressive, but i wouldnt care if i see those homophobics otakus being beat up IRL
Those people that you hate so much seem to be different from you though. They don't agree with your ideology and they just said they don't want to see that in the subreddit. And it was like 3 people iirc. You can't change everyone and expect everyone to think like you. Getting that enraged over random strangers' opinions on the internet isn't healthy. Meanwhile you're wishing physical violence on people you don't even know, all because of conflicting beliefs. That seems a lot more hateful to me tbh. And quite frankly, dangerous. And being super aggressive and screaming while wishing violence and pain onto people isn't a very good way to get your message across. It'll likely make people want to stray further away from your beliefs.

B2T7qSC.jpeg

so we bout to upgrade Mumen to Class 100 lifting strength or smth?
Goddammit I'm an idiot. I didn't notice Saitama pushing the bicycle. Mumen ain't doing shit.

Says it was too aggressive. Proceeds to say something even more aggressive 💀
poor homophobics 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

may god have mercy on them, they suffer so much…

you’re being ridiculously nonsense, sorry to say that, but comparing being annoyed by homophobia with being homophobic… You must study sociology.

I’m going to reread the series to find every single panel with watchdog man in it and every statement that could apply to watchdog man. This 7-C shit needs to end.
Well it looks like the webcomic robots are attacking everywhere so eventually they’ll attack his city as well so he’ll have to defend it.

remember this.

Well it looks like the webcomic robots are attacking everywhere so eventually they’ll attack his city as well so he’ll have to defend it.

remember this.
Watchdog man is featless but if the writers put him in any situation he is just going to win
while Saitama is the overpowered protagonist, Watchdog man is the true gag character.

I’m going to reread the series to find every single panel with watchdog man in it and every statement that could apply to watchdog man. This 7-C shit needs to end.
Good luck. Did the same thing for Glorfindel in LOTR, and I managed to scrape together enough evidence from obscure texts for a possibly higher rating.

Saitama will eventually perform a Low 2-C feat where everything in the universe is destroyed and Watchdogman and Q-City will be all that remains.

Not because I hate gay people, but because I don't like it when people try to connect politics, the LGBT trend and so on with fandoms that are not related to this.

Not because I hate gay people, but because I don't like it when people try to connect politics, the LGBT trend and so on with fandoms that are not related to this.
Next Halloween I’m going to kill everyone who draws art of any opm character going trick or treating
Not because I hate Halloween, but because I don’t like it when people try to connect holidays, the trick or treat trend and so on with fandoms that are not related to this.

Next Halloween I’m going to kill everyone who draws art of any opm character going trick or treating
Not because I hate Halloween, but because I don’t like it when people try to connect holidays, the trick or treat trend and so on with fandoms that are not related to this.
You gave a stupid example.

It’s literally the same thing, just Halloween instead of pride month
According to Reddit though, both are equally scary anyways..,
You write about a children's party where people just dress up in costumes.

I write about people trying to impose their views on certain sexual orientations / political views and so on in my favorite titles. Personally, I live in a country whose culture does not like LGBT people. Not because we are bad, but because such are our traditions, our faith, our views.

The holiday, Halloween, is absolutely neutral. Politics and so on no. This is the imposition of their views on other people. What if I'm a Eastern Orthodox and it's a sin for me and it's unpleasant for me?

Yes, I know that it would be only my problem and the Internet is a free platform and here you can do whatever you want, but freedom of action on the Internet does not exempt from the consequences.

Personally, I am neutral towards LGBT people and when I see such art, I will not feel anything, I will just watch the following art. However, it surprises me why Kuumander is angry that some people really didn't like the message of that art.

You write about a children's party where people just dress up in costumes.

I write about people trying to impose their views on certain sexual orientations / political views and so on in my favorite titles. Personally, I live in a country whose culture does not like LGBT people. Not because we are bad, but because such are our traditions, our faith, our views.

The holiday, Halloween, is absolutely neutral. Politics and so on no. This is the imposition of their views on other people. What if I'm a Christian and it's a sin for me and it's unpleasant for me?

Yes, I know that it would be only my problem and the Internet is a free platform and here you can do whatever you want, but freedom of action on the Internet does not exempt from the consequences.

Personally, I am neutral towards LGBT people and when I see such art, I will not feel anything, I will just watch the following art. However, it surprises me why Kuumander is angry that some people really didn't like the message of that art.
Tbh I think if a faith hates lgbt people, then it’s a stupid faith. If my religion told me to start drowning babies, then I just wouldn’t practice it to begin with.
Also what view exactly is being imposed on others? Is it “homophobia is bad”? If so then I’d say that’s pretty fair.

Can we just thread-ban this topic? I am honestly getting uncomfortable
Sounds like the best decision.

There's nothing wrong about having these discussions, in fact it's good to do so to create transparency and understanding as long as such discussions remain respectful and non-personal. However this thread has no place for such topics and I'd suggest taking it to DM's if people wish to do so.

Though ngl the Reddit could have done better that edit is kinda lazy ngl lmao.

Tbh I think if a faith hates lgbt people, then it’s a stupid faith. If my religion told me to start drowning babies, then I just wouldn’t practice it to begin with.
Also what view exactly is being imposed on others? Is it “homophobia is bad”? If so then I’d say that’s pretty fair.
First, you called my faith stupid.

Second, Christianity and Islam, the two most popular faiths on the planet, are homophobic.

Thirdly, we need to stop, otherwise we will both get banned.

Back