• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Genos Cover
Really cool chapter.

Flashy looking for Manako, sorry dude but she's out of your league.
Superalloy started wearing shirts because of the acid burn wounds in the manga.
Tanktop nation growing stronger.
New upgrade has the best Genos design so far imo.
I will ask for someone to render it, it looks really cool and obviously Iron Man inspired

genos is hot (both ways
My honest reaction
Screenshot_62.png

Yeah I noticed as well, really cool...

I assume the webcomic dialogue about being able to defeat "most demon levels" and "perhaps dragon" was removed because ever since his G4 upgrade Genos has been stomping Demons and Blue Dragon Genos straight up contended with continent slicing beams.

Unless Kuseno purposefully downgraded him after learning he got killed in a parallel timeline

Last edited:
I feel like phoenix man now that he's harmless (because he's literally below wolf level)
and that is why he decided to focus on normal things, as a traffic policeman for preschool children.
even so, he continues talking with child emperor, as if the two had a connection (which is logical because phoenix man and he talked in the phoenix space)

It's kind of funny that a lot of heroes ended up somehow bonding with pet monsters... Manako, Phoenix Man, Rover, Black Sperm...

Also it's really cute how those C Class heroes that saw Tanktop Master throw that Electric Pole Tao Pai Pai style actually join the Tanktop Army
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkY5MTcyNzk4MzE2NzczNTgxMDAlMkZwcHBfMTAucG5n
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5MTcyNzk4OTI0NzM3ODIyNzIlMkZwcHBfMTgucG5n

Screenshot_63.png

I just realized that once Genos gets upgraded more, ten second mode might become his base, making him in one of the highest tiers of the verse.
i dont think so, maybe that technology overcharges his body too quickly, i can see genos as strong as psykorochi’s battle, but not that easily

Well, because he got new feats, tatsumaki didn't.
but we can compare
meanwhile geryuganshoop was a totally joke to saitama, Tatsumaki’s abilities were genuinely acknowledged by Saitama.

also, this is the SAME REASON why boros upscales geryuganshoop’s speed.
And yes i will use BOROS as example because it’s literally the same case.

but we can compare
meanwhile geryuganshoop was a totally joke to saitama, Tatsumaki’s abilities were genuinely acknowledged by Saitama.

Nor exactly, boros upscales because HE SAW Saitama fight with Geryu.

but we can compare

Boros solos the S class tbh

Genos Cover
I swear I'm simping for this man so hard lol

Edit: Genos, I mean

Only real issue I have with this chapter is that the art has tanked but considering Murata's health these weeks I understand. I hope it's fixed for volume redraws though.

Back