• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just for clarification
we’re allowed to use the anime as evidence as long as it’s just to clarify visual things like specifics in fight sequences and colors, as long as it’s not using anime for statements or anime-only feats, right?

Just for clarification
we’re allowed to use the anime as evidence as long as it’s just to clarify visual things like specifics in fight sequences and colors, as long as it’s not using anime for statements or anime-only feats, right?
yes.

iirc the original idea was to wait for the anime to define orochi’s feat powerlevel, so using anime to clarify visual things is just ok

I and Kachon are completely different beings.

All evidence or witnesses to the contrary have been eliminated or rather have not existed at all in the first place.

:)
Hm, i see, then tell me Recon, what is your opinion on Sanji from One Piece?

1098026054687408259.webp

Sanji, the embodiment of sheer power and prowess, is an extraordinary character in the epic world of One Piece. With his unparalleled strength and unrivaled combat skills, Sanji stands as a force to be reckoned with. From his dynamic fighting style to his unwavering determination, he constantly leaves audiences in awe.

Known as the "Black Leg" Sanji, his leg-based martial arts techniques are simply awe-inspiring. His kicks possess an otherworldly force, capable of pulverizing anything that dares to stand in his way. The sheer velocity and impact of his strikes make him a true terror on the battlefield.

But Sanji's power doesn't end there. His mastery of the sky, acquired through intense training, allows him to perform gravity-defying aerial maneuvers with unparalleled agility. With each graceful leap, he delivers devastating blows to his adversaries, leaving them in a state of disbelief.

His indomitable willpower is a testament to his strength. Even in the face of insurmountable odds, Sanji's resolve never falters. He draws upon an inner fire that fuels his every move, enabling him to push past his limits and achieve feats that defy imagination.

Moreover, Sanji's intellect and quick thinking give him a strategic edge in battle. He can assess his opponents' weaknesses with astounding precision, exploiting every opening to gain the upper hand. His ability to outsmart his enemies, combined with his overwhelming power, cements his position as a true force of nature.

In addition to his physical prowess, Sanji is a culinary genius, possessing extraordinary culinary skills. His delectable dishes can heal wounds and revive spirits, making him an invaluable asset to the crew of the Straw Hat Pirates.

In summary, Sanji's amazing power and abilities make him a formidable and awe-inspiring character in the One Piece universe. With his unrivaled combat skills, gravity-defying kicks, unwavering determination, and strategic intellect, he has rightfully earned his place among the most powerful characters in the series.

Sanji, the embodiment of sheer power and prowess, is an extraordinary character in the epic world of One Piece. With his unparalleled strength and unrivaled combat skills, Sanji stands as a force to be reckoned with. From his dynamic fighting style to his unwavering determination, he constantly leaves audiences in awe.

Known as the "Black Leg" Sanji, his leg-based martial arts techniques are simply awe-inspiring. His kicks possess an otherworldly force, capable of pulverizing anything that dares to stand in his way. The sheer velocity and impact of his strikes make him a true terror on the battlefield.

But Sanji's power doesn't end there. His mastery of the sky, acquired through intense training, allows him to perform gravity-defying aerial maneuvers with unparalleled agility. With each graceful leap, he delivers devastating blows to his adversaries, leaving them in a state of disbelief.

His indomitable willpower is a testament to his strength. Even in the face of insurmountable odds, Sanji's resolve never falters. He draws upon an inner fire that fuels his every move, enabling him to push past his limits and achieve feats that defy imagination.

Moreover, Sanji's intellect and quick thinking give him a strategic edge in battle. He can assess his opponents' weaknesses with astounding precision, exploiting every opening to gain the upper hand. His ability to outsmart his enemies, combined with his overwhelming power, cements his position as a true force of nature.

In addition to his physical prowess, Sanji is a culinary genius, possessing extraordinary culinary skills. His delectable dishes can heal wounds and revive spirits, making him an invaluable asset to the crew of the Straw Hat Pirates.

In summary, Sanji's amazing power and abilities make him a formidable and awe-inspiring character in the One Piece universe. With his unrivaled combat skills, gravity-defying kicks, unwavering determination, and strategic intellect, he has rightfully earned his place among the most powerful characters in the series.
Man this speech is so artificial that I can smell the caht gtp from here...

The characterization of Boros from "One Punch Man" and Sanji from "One Piece" is distinct, as they both originate from different storylines and possess unique qualities. However, some reasons may lead one to argue that Boros is a superior character to Sanji.

Firstly, Boros demonstrates an intriguing blend of extreme power and emotional depth. He is the most formidable adversary Saitama has faced and represents a sort of tragic mirror to him. Much like Saitama, Boros is plagued by the ennui of his unmatched strength. He roams the universe, seeking a worthy adversary, which adds a poignant element to his character. His struggle and eventual satisfaction in finding an opponent in Saitama provide a meaningful, albeit brief, character arc. This development, coupled with his awe-inspiring strength and combat ability, make Boros a compelling character.

On the other hand, Sanji, while a crucial part of the Straw Hat Pirates in "One Piece," is often characterized by more comic-relief-based elements. His over-the-top chivalry and comedic infatuation with women, while entertaining, sometimes overshadow the depth and seriousness of his character. Although Sanji has significant backstories and development arcs, especially concerning his family and his passion for cooking, these can sometimes be diluted by the comedic aspects of his character.

Secondly, Boros' design and abilities also add to his appeal. His transformation sequence is visually impressive, and his moves, like the Meteoric Burst and Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, are among the most powerful seen in "One Punch Man." Sanji, while strong and possessing unique skills like Diable Jambe, does not quite match the sheer spectacle of Boros' powers.

The characterization of Boros from "One Punch Man" and Sanji from "One Piece" is distinct, as they both originate from different storylines and possess unique qualities. However, some reasons may lead one to argue that Boros is a superior character to Sanji.

Firstly, Boros demonstrates an intriguing blend of extreme power and emotional depth. He is the most formidable adversary Saitama has faced and represents a sort of tragic mirror to him. Much like Saitama, Boros is plagued by the ennui of his unmatched strength. He roams the universe, seeking a worthy adversary, which adds a poignant element to his character. His struggle and eventual satisfaction in finding an opponent in Saitama provide a meaningful, albeit brief, character arc. This development, coupled with his awe-inspiring strength and combat ability, make Boros a compelling character.

On the other hand, Sanji, while a crucial part of the Straw Hat Pirates in "One Piece," is often characterized by more comic-relief-based elements. His over-the-top chivalry and comedic infatuation with women, while entertaining, sometimes overshadow the depth and seriousness of his character. Although Sanji has significant backstories and development arcs, especially concerning his family and his passion for cooking, these can sometimes be diluted by the comedic aspects of his character.

Secondly, Boros' design and abilities also add to his appeal. His transformation sequence is visually impressive, and his moves, like the Meteoric Burst and Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, are among the most powerful seen in "One Punch Man." Sanji, while strong and possessing unique skills like Diable Jambe, does not quite match the sheer spectacle of Boros' powers.
All this just to lose to Sanji's left pinky toe

EnderLord8 is a user on the VS Battles Wiki who is known for their calculations of the power levels of fictional characters. They have calculated the power levels of characters from a variety of series, including One-Punch Man, Dragon Ball, and Naruto. Their calculations are often very detailed and well-researched, and they have been praised by other users of the wiki for their accuracy.
In addition to their calculations, EnderLord8 is also known for their contributions to the VS Battles Wiki's database of characters. They have created pages for a large number of characters, and they have provided detailed information on each character's abilities and powers.
EnderLord8 is a valuable member of the VS Battles Wiki community, and their contributions have helped to make the wiki a valuable resource for fans of battleboarding.
Here are some of EnderLord8's most notable calculations:
  • The lifting strength of Sage Centipede (One-Punch Man): 17.45937 Teratons (6-B)
  • The destructive capacity of the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (One-Punch Man): 1.5 x 10^42 Joules (Multi-Continent)
  • The speed of Goku's Instant Transmission (Dragon Ball): 10^9 times the speed of light
  • The durability of Naruto's Rasenshuriken (Naruto): 10^12 Joules
EnderLord8's calculations are often used by other users of the VS Battles Wiki to debate the power levels of fictional characters. They are also used by fans of battleboarding to learn more about the abilities of their favorite characters.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkYxMDcyOTc3MDY3MjA3MDQ5MjU2JTJGcGFnZV8zMi5wbmc=
i have one observation: even thought it’s a comic moment, Saitama here seemed much more impressed by Tatsumaki’s speed than when he reacted to Geryuganshoop’s attack… and it was also a comic moment, but we still use his relativistic statement.
I think we should just put hers speed above his instead of just her attack speed, considering that she can travel as fast as the objects she throws
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkY5MTcyNzkyNzE1MDI4ODQ4ODQlMkZwYWdlXzE5LnBuZw==

I don't think it's exactly valid to use Saitama as a gauge, since against Geryuganshoop he had complained about the small size of the rocks, while Tatsumaki throws giant rocks.

I don't think it's exactly valid to use Saitama as a gauge, since against Geryuganshoop he had complained about the small size of the rocks, while Tatsumaki throws giant rocks.
i dont think the size would surprise saitama, after he witnessed multicontinental and moon level feats without getting surprised. This man even witnessed a meteor. Tatsumaki barely did throw a mountain-sized rock at him this battle, the way she used is what surprised him
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkYxMDcyOTc2OTA5NjYwNTk4MzcyJTJGcGFnZV8xMy5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkYxMDg4MjUxNjI2NDIwMTkxMzY0JTJGcGFnZV8yNS5wbmc=

Tatsumaki generally impressed Saitama more than what Geryuganshoop did.
We have more than one evidence, also, Boros scales above Geryuganshoop for similar reasons

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkYxMDcyOTc3MDY3MjA3MDQ5MjU2JTJGcGFnZV8zMi5wbmc=
i have one observation: even thought it’s a comic moment, Saitama here seemed much more impressed by Tatsumaki’s speed than when he reacted to Geryuganshoop’s attack… and it was also a comic moment, but we still use his relativistic statement.
I think we should just put hers speed above his instead of just her attack speed, considering that she can travel as fast as the objects she throws
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkY5MTcyNzkyNzE1MDI4ODQ4ODQlMkZwYWdlXzE5LnBuZw==
my normal punch crt actually might give tatsumaki ftl

Well that's true, I just don't think it's very solid to use these two panels as an argument, it sounds a lot like something Damage would fall for for example

Well that's true, I just don't think it's very solid to use these two panels as an argument, it sounds a lot like something Damage would fall for for example
Not just two normal panels, there is statements.
Saitama literally messed around with Geryuganshoop’s technics, meanwhile Tatsumaki got acknowledged by him.
I think we have a very clear scaling here.

and i actually used more than 2 panels to get my point

NO.

Murata said that if Tatsumaki threw stones at a speed close to light, then they would burn up in the atmosphere, because she does not know how to remove the force of friction.

The car did not burn up in the atmosphere, therefore, it moved at a low speed.

Back