• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this is the worst fanbase i have ever seen
the fight didnt even start yet and everyone is already yelling “iuuuuihhhhrr shes not gonna get nice feats i feeellllll it”
Don't take it personally, there were quite a few people in here a year or two ago predicting that Awakened Garou wouldn't get any feats above 6-C and he'd have to rely on the Boros statement to be High 6-A

People just don't want to get their hopes up in case there aren't any new big feats

Some people expecting destruction feats? Doubt it. Hax and other ESP abilities on show is more likely, with Saitama no selling ofc

I still don’t understand the muscle twitch meme. I’m pretty sure WC Tatsu’s best feat is knocking Saitama back when he actually braced himself, not that.

well I mean, technically that's easy cause saitama doesn't weight a billion tons, he can just lift a billion tons
it's kinda rng with which attacks ragdoll him and which attacks do absolutely nothing. Carnage Kabuto sent him flying away with his attacks while he kinda just stood there when rover blasted him
muscle twitch is unironically more impressive but also would hilariously be a complete outlier

well I mean, technically that's easy cause saitama doesn't weight a billion tons, he can just lift a billion tons
it's kinda rng with which attacks ragdoll him and which attacks do absolutely nothing. Carnage Kabuto sent him flying away with his attacks while he kinda just stood there when rover blasted him
muscle twitch is unironically more impressive but also would hilariously be a complete outlier
the thing is not lifting a human, is lifting someone with pre-stellar after this guy braced himself, without mentioning his ap
all of those guys didnt even get saitama's attention, this is a hilarious comparasion
he literally stated that he EMBRACED himself to not get pushed and yet she pushed him.

just shut the **** up, so what that the gap from high 6-a to 5–c is big? Tatsumaki is REALLY close to baseline moon level
without even mentioning that during her fight agaisnt psykorochi she went from low 6-b to high 6-a in ONE chapter
Calm down, there's no need to get so abrasive.

just shut the **** up, so what that the gap from high 6-a to 5–c is big? Tatsumaki is REALLY close to baseline moon level
without even mentioning that during her fight agaisnt psykorochi she went from low 6-b to high 6-a in ONE chapter
f8c3e70706afb6d18df7434626d9aff2.jpg

Ayo about the Lo moon constellation feat, seeing as how everything seemed frozen even though garou is apparently bouncing off from being punched across all the rocks and every single one remained intact despite the planet destroying forces involved with every impact, appearing exactly like garou and platinum sperms constellation where the rocks reacted the same, why then aren't we using the same exact 1.3 milisecond timeframe?

Not to mention that due to the aforementioned destructive potential, said rocks should also move hilariously faster compared to the rocks from garou vs platinum's fight, which means for the former rocks to remain frozen they need to be operating under a laughably lower timeframe.
Bump

Back