• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They're not 40 metres each.

Anyway, let's wait until the next chapter and maybe we'll see if the depth is consistent with the scans.

Fairly sure it isn't, because we see the floor sizes in the chapter.
We also see that the hypocenter is about as deep as the hero association is tall (middle panel, page 7- link isn't working), and since the Hero Association is more than 13 stories tall I think it's just a situation where the entire facility was carved out underneath a 100 meters of rock, from floor 1 to 13. If that's not the case, then the floors must be nonconsecutive at points

They're not 40 metres each.

Anyway, let's wait until the next chapter and maybe we'll see if the depth is consistent with the scans.
Oh yeah, I remember something iconic happening in the webcomic that would give us the depth of this earthquake.

If it were to happen the same in the manga of course.

Actually, is there even a point to this?

Assuming this is applicable and we can use 500+ metres, the result is only 350 kilotons (Large Town level).

(6.9) + 0.0238*0.52569211333475 = 6.9125114723

10^(1.5*(6.9125114723)+4.8) = 1.4749157e+15 J (352.513320638 Kilotons)

There'd be a point for the webcomic, since everyone at this level will be Small Town level+ or Town level (see sandbox), but even Fubuki is already Small City level in the manga.

Assuming this is applicable and we can use 500+ metres, the result is only 350 kilotons (Large Town level).

There'd be a point for the webcomic, since everyone at this level will be Small Town level+ or Town level (see sandbox), but even Fubuki is already Small City level in the manga.
For the Artificial Esper dude maybe

(6.9) + 0.0238*0.52569211333475 = 6.9125114723

10^(1.5*(6.9125114723)+4.8) = 1.4749157e+15 J (352.513320638 Kilotons)

I get that the hypocenter is really close but the seismic intensity at the epicenter would still be the same, it would make more sense if we assumed at least a Shindo 6+ earthquake, like a magnitude 8.5, since a 6.9 (realistically a 5+) shouldn't be noticeable if what the guy said is true. I personally believe that Metal Knight could build an extremely earthquake resistant structure since we're already figuring out how to build structures strong enough to withstand moment magnitude 8 earthquakes, and his OG HA was able to tank nuclear+ kinetic impacts with less notable shaking on a much smaller structure.

I'm thinking something like...

(8)+0.0238*0.52569211333475 = 8.013

10^(1.5*(8.012511472)+4.8)= 6.588*10^16 joules or 15.7 megatons, 7-B.

Only Agent Finger would scale as of now

if he gets a profile (doubt) what’s it even gonna be called?
If we never see this character again, I can understand why you might think he doesn't deserve a profile. But I'm fairly certain he's going to be a recurring character and have another fight at some point.

Even if he doesn't he's potentially a useful powerscaling benchmark that we can compare future dragon level fighters and their feats to.

EDIT: Oh you thought Tatsumaki killed him... fair enough, she did really stab him in the eye with a poison needle at mach 500.

Anyways, this was a solid chapter. Feels shorter than usual but that's probably just cause of the long wait rotting my brain. Not that it's actually a long wait by manga standards, but Murata spoiled us so badly during the late Garou arc/MA war arc. Not sure how I feel with all the fanservice, but comparatively to a lot of other anime/manga, OPM is still on the tamer side, so I don't really care that much. Honestly the highlight of the chapter is just that it's the lead-up chapter to Saitama "Vs." Tatsumaki. I mean this fight was the second most anticipated fight behind Saitama Vs. Garou. Could also have a good Tatsumaki feat, but probably nothing that comes close to her current scaling, probably just more "Tatsumaki is practically a natural disaster just by existing".

I'm glad to see that the guy from Tsukuyomi wasn't complete fodder to Tatsumaki as well. It helps build up that side-group as an actually potential threat, assuming that there are superior members to him. While I want Tatsumaki to remain the strongest esper at least until the Blast group is fully revealed, I'd also like it if we saw esper's in the same league as her within Tsukuyomi. I'm also praying that at least one of them is gonna be some kind of Mob Psycho reference.

Could also have a good Tatsumaki feat, but probably nothing that comes close to her current scaling, probably just more "Tatsumaki is practically a natural disaster just by existing"..
the same thing that everyone said in Garou vs Saitama fight and them he became multi solar-system oof
dont understimate murata.

Across the world? They just went to H-City which would have to be right next to A-City going by the map. At best might have been the distance of a small country.
eeeh, as i said, lets see.
the fight just started, dont be surprised if we get a planetary tatsumaki

eeeh, as i said, lets see.
the fight just started, dont be surprised if we get a planetary tatsumaki
I would be very surprised. Baffled, even. Manga has gone back to handholding the webcomic, and the powerscale of feats seems to have died down after the last arc that had reached the peak of the series, not to mention Tats is weakened and restraining herself for most of the fight cause obviously she doesn't actually want to kill him. At best I see mountain-island level feats. What interests me is Saitama's potential new hax resistance.

I would be very surprised. Baffled, even. Manga has gone back to handholding the webcomic, and the powerscale of feats seems to have died down after the last arc that had reached the peak of the series, not to mention Tats is weakened and restraining herself for most of the fight cause obviously she doesn't actually want to kill him. At best I see mountain-island level feats. What interests me is Saitama's potential new hax resistance.
who said that tatsumaki is weakned? Stop assuming that the the fight is gonna be a literal remake of the webcomic.
Even her open wounds in the hands got healed, she was treated by metal knight.
And since manga is making GOD a main villain already, i dont see why we cant get big feats since the world destruction prophecy is probably about to happen.

If the fight is 1-to-1 with the webcomic, we’d get this, so 4-A upgrade
mob and boros be like:
images

who said that tatsumaki is weakned? Stop assuming that the the fight is gonna be a literal remake of the webcomic.
Even her open wounds in the hands got healed, she was treated by metal knight.
And since manga is making GOD a main villain already, i dont see why we cant get big feats since the world destruction prophecy is probably about to happen.
Pretty rational assumption because post-MA arc nearly everything has been identical again. Only major difference was the Tsukuyomi guy.

God being an established main villain already doesn't mean these characters that have nothing to do with him yet will be effected by it, in fact I find it doubtful.

Pretty rational assumption because post-MA arc nearly everything has been identical again. Only major difference was the Tsukuyomi guy.

God being an established main villain already doesn't mean these characters that have nothing to do with him yet will be effected by it, in fact I find it doubtful.
murata buff others characters, so they dont get outshined, and since tatsumaki is a main character……………
this is god's influence

Other than you know, the existence of metal knights healing tech that bang pointed out as having made him feel better than ever regarding its effects, that we can deduce was used on all the heroes, and tatsumaki's very clearly healed hands and unlike in the webcomic, shown to be in tip top shape with no visible indication of even being the least bit below 100%.

Tatsumaki not being weakened is supported by all of these new details while your interpretation isn't even once eluded to, with the only thing holding it together is the mere possibility that it might follow the direction of the webcomic... in spite of the manga already adding all these contradicting details ._.

On the topic of tats duability neg potential, what is the most lethal technique you can think of that she can reasonably pull off by manipulating the opposition's insides? Someone say, against a tier higher than her?

Back