• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Other than you know, the existence of metal knights healing tech that bang pointed out as having made him feel better than ever regarding its effects, that we can deduce was used on all the heroes, and tatsumaki's very clearly healed hands and unlike in the webcomic, shown to be in tip top shape with no visible indication of even being the least bit below 100%.

Tatsumaki not being weakened is supported by all of these new details while your interpretation isn't even once eluded to, with the only thing holding it together is the mere possibility that it might follow the direction of the webcomic... in spite of the manga already adding all these contradicting details ._.
Metal Knights healing tech is not a major deviation from the webcomic nor does it contradict anything from the webcomic. And while it's possible that Tatsumaki is fully healed, the fact that she is not in the webcomic is a fully valid reason to assume she might not be here. She also wasn't shown, stated, or implied to be weakened in the webcomic until it was outright shown when she tried to go all-out on Saitama, so I don't get that point very much.

The "new details" don't really support it nor go against it, it's essentially a non-factor. She also had time to rest and recover with likely the best medical care attainable in the webcomic, with her injuries being VASTLY less severe than in the manga, so to say that because she was healed by Metal Knight in the manga somehow means that it doesn't make sense for her to be weakened like in the webcomic where she also received treatment is a bit odd. My "interpretation" hasn't been eluded to yeah, but the entire reason why the interpretation exists is because the manga is closely following the source material in which Tatsumaki is weakened. The past few chapters have mostly been nigh-identical to the webcomic, literally a replica outside of the art and addition of the Tsukuyomi group this early, even down to the dialogue, It is almost the exact same. There is no narrative reason to why this would be changed, it has no effect on the story outside of abruptly ending the "fight" between Tatsumaki and Saitama, if anything ONE used it as a plot device specifically for that purpose.

In the end, it's pretty much a coin toss on what ONE feels like doing with that small detail, no substantial argument for either side, and absolutely nothing to prove here. Only thing to do is wait and see what happens.

Unfortunately I don't see anything above High 6-A happening.

The gap from that to moon level is just too much.

The only way I see it is if Tatsumaki does any kind of something to Saitama.

Honestly though, I don't much care for an AP upgrade. Much more interested in seeing if there's more esper abilities she has up her sleeve.

Mind manipulation, life energy manipulation, and soul manipulation would be three things I hope to see.

I am 99% sure that with beef cake we should not use its official size, of course I had no problems with bf(FNF) being 7 feet tall, but with beef cake I have problems, because the size is inconsistent, I mean, there are many Calculations without taking the official size, and he measures more than that, not to mention that if he measured that, then the buildings measure much less than a building of which they are (I mean, they would measure something like I don't know 2 or 3 meters)

I am 99% sure that with beef cake we should not use its official size, of course I had no problems with bf(FNF) being 7 feet tall, but with beef cake I have problems, because the size is inconsistent, I mean, there are many Calculations without taking the official size, and he measures more than that, not to mention that if he measured that, then the buildings measure much less than a building of which they are (I mean, they would measure something like I don't know 2 or 3 meters)
We've had a CRT about this already :/

Metal Knights healing tech is not a major deviation from the webcomic nor does it contradict anything from the webcomic.
Does the same tech exist in the webcomic and provides the same rejuvinating effects to the extent where it can not only completely remove all the delibitating effects of radiation, but also boost a body from the brink of death into something better beyond its previous state?
And while it's possible that Tatsumaki is fully healed, the fact that she is not in the webcomic is a fully valid reason to assume she might not be here. She also wasn't shown, stated, or implied to be weakened in the webcomic until it was outright shown when she tried to go all-out on Saitama, so I don't get that point very much.
I misremembered that part sorry
The "new details" don't really support it nor go against it, it's essentially a non-factor. She also had time to rest and recover with likely the best medical care attainable in the webcomic, with her injuries being VASTLY less severe than in the manga, so to say that because she was healed by Metal Knight in the manga somehow means that it doesn't make sense for her to be weakened like in the webcomic where she also received treatment is a bit
odd.
The "new details" is pretty much the deciding factor here in terms of determining wether its possible that tatsumaki can be fully healed or not. Doesn't matter if tatsumaki is worse off than her webcomic counterpart when the tech to fix her back up is already there. The quality of "the best medical care" in the webcomic isn't 1:1 with the manga and depends on if they have the same tech or not.

So yeah, does the same tech exist in the webcomic?

Tornado just like, never goes all out in character. If she held back against god damn Neuron Psykos she's going to hold back on random humans..
Unless I'm seriously misunderstanding tatsumaki's character, could'nt she be pushed hard enough? There aint a reason for her to go all out usually because her casual is enough to gib pretty much anyone she comes across so far.

Once random human saitama takes her held back attack, and the second, the third, fourth, fifth... with seemingly no effect... would her pride allow her not to ramp up more and more?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't see anything above High 6-A happening.

The gap from that to moon level is just too much.

The only way I see it is if Tatsumaki does any kind of something to Saitama.

Honestly though, I don't much care for an AP upgrade. Much more interested in seeing if there's more esper abilities she has up her sleeve.

Mind manipulation, life energy manipulation, and soul manipulation would be three things I hope to see.
About a weakened tatsumaki, how much does being injured affect her power output? Say, the tatsumaki from her fight with psykos? Like to what extent? Curious

Tatsumaki won’t even have an island level feat in the fight I’m calling it now
they’ll probably remove her being able to twitch saitama, especially since even mid training saitama didn’t even know she was attacking him
Alternatively coomandar’s fever dream becomes real and cosmic tatsumaki kills billions of innocent people to try and hurt saitama a little

Probably Tats will give Saitama a lot of esper hax resistances exclusively for his vsbw profiles even though audience already knows he has them.

Probably Tats will give Saitama a lot of esper hax resistances exclusively for his vsbw profiles even though audience already knows he has them.
Combining webcomic and manga information for semi-headcanon scaling for scenes that haven’t happened yet but probably will >>>> established manga Facts and Logic

I wonder how in another parallel universe the manga would have been without the web comic, perhaps people would appreciate it more because there is nothing to be based on what happened. so you wish there weren't people complaining about it. and instead of being something like ''the web comic will happen'' it will be ''what will happen later'' in fact, if one decides not to continue the web comic again, then there will come a point where people have to say ''what will happen next?''

Tbf she didn't resist getting absorbed, she took control over the fusion instead
Isn't the fusing from orochi's own biology? With him absorbing monsters to regain strength and all that... and I mean, theres literally blasts of energy coming out of psykos head; Lights and beams of what we can only assume are psychic energy. Energy that psykos uses to overcome the mind control and place her will over orochi's.

...wait is this just psykos mind controlling orochi?

...is... is this actually combat applicable?

this is the worst fanbase i have ever seen
the fight didnt even start yet and everyone is already yelling “iuuuuihhhhrr shes not gonna get nice feats i feeellllll it”

just shut the **** up, so what that the gap from high 6-a to 5–c is big? Tatsumaki is REALLY close to baseline moon level
without even mentioning that during her fight agaisnt psykorochi she went from low 6-b to high 6-a in ONE chapter

this fanbase never learns to stop trying to predict powerlevels from future fights, instead of waiting for the fight the downplay starts 🤡

Isn't the fusing from orochi's own biology? With him absorbing monsters to regain strength and all that... and I mean, theres literally blasts of energy coming out of psykos head; Lights and beams of what we can only assume are psychic energy. Energy that psykos uses to overcome the mind control and place her will over orochi's.
I mean, it's not the same taking control over absorption than having direct resistance to absorption like Vegito, for example.
...wait is this just psykos mind controlling orochi?
Nah. It could end as "Resistance to Absorption" on her profile, but it should be clarified that what she does is take control over the resultant fusion.
...is... is this actually combat applicable?
Yep

I mean, it's not the same taking control over absorption than having direct resistance to absorption like Vegito, for example.

Nah. It could end as "Resistance to Absorption" on her profile, but it should be clarified that what she does is take control over the resultant fusion.
Its explicitly psykos overpowering someone's will with her own and taking control of the body through psychic means though?

The fusion is separate. Its part of orochi's biology. Its literally just his absorption that he used on monsters but with psykos holding the reigns.

Less resistance, because she ends gobbled nontheless, and more literally mind controlling the body.

Which again, basically mind control.

Last edited:
What would the fight against god be like if it was like the fight in Super sonic vs the end (except not as galaga)

God: fist against god, you think you can beat the one who created everything.
You are just a speck of dust on an infinite canvas where I paint.
All possible universes, all possible dimensions, all possible dreams and hopes, all are just a fraction of my existence.
you faced beings of immense cosmic power, but they only have a fraction of my infinite and absolute power.
I am not a physical, mental, spiritual or abstract being, I am all of them, I am the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega, the one who begins everything and the one who ends it, everything and nothing at the same time, I am God .
Not the good god they believe, not the devil they hate, not the superior being that everyone knows who I am, all of them together are like me.
I am, everything, and you cannot win against everything, you cannot break the laws against those who create and transcend them.
saitama:enough of your large monologue of you being god,i understand,but all of my enemies are the same,They say they are the strongest in the world, in the universe, beings that are more multidimensional or beyond logic capable of destroying everything, and they all end up on the ground.

If they are going to say things like that, at least they are real and not empty words.

It's still a bit weird to me how there's a decent amount of strong Espers in the series but none of them have shown any mental powers other than basic telepathic communication.
Its explicitly psykos overpowering someone's will with her own and taking control of the body through psychic means though?

The fusion is separate. Its part of orochi's biology. Its literally just his absorption that he used on monsters but with psykos holding the reigns.

Less resistance, because she ends gobbled nontheless, and more literally mind controlling the body.

Which again, basically mind control.
^^^

Pretty sure God is responsible of Psykos not getting completely absorbed and even then you can see that part of Orochi is still there so idk

Back